univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

for a 6 pack which matters the most?

i have been exercising my abs but i wonder what type of bars should i get?

1. sugar free
    2. low calories

or

3. low carbs

which one plays an important role not only for bars but for diet in general in order to get a 6 pack

iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Y u need bars?
    LEO

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Means nothing without knowing your entire day's worth of eating/macros.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) univ` has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by iRepUthenWait View Post
    Y u need bars?
    meal replacements, just something to eat when i dont have time for food? or are you not recommending bars at all

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Consisten calorie deficit (i.e. high carb, low carb, sugar free, full of sugar, etc..doesnt matter for most - aim for a well balanced diet) +resistance training + cardio (preference) = six pack.*
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by univ` View Post
    Get two types of bars: Dip bars and chin-up/pull-up bars.

Also focus on table push aways and head shakes when offered food beyond your deficit.
    March 2008: 407 lbs
    06/25/2011: 201.4lbs

Total Lost: 205.6

chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Consisten calorie deficit (i.e. high carb, low carb, sugar free, full of sugar, etc..doesnt matter for most - aim for a well balanced diet) +resistance training + cardio (preference) = six pack.*
    what he said
    what can you possibly say to a guy thats ripped up like mother @$%#! rambo

RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedTeen16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardio, weight training, and proper diet matter. Being at a calorie deficit will bring out your six pack with proper workouts. Taking out all carbs or sugar wont make a differnece if your over your maitenance for calories. Get in a lot of protein, some carbs, and healthy fats and train hard and you should be good.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    This.

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    combination of muscle mass plus low bodyfat

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To just get a 6pack, all you need is a calorie deficit, but do you want tthe 6 pack to be all you got?
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <9-10% bodyfat = 6pack for most people.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    To just get a 6pack, all you need is a calorie deficit, but do you want tthe 6 pack to be all you got?
    one hot six pack, i mean iffym right?

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/sMtPGyNhky7BRqbcwdtt0uIhvll8ts2f6*PRzBsoTkokd7CSRw h6pDJi*eNE8srqJkp3Gw25-yMdjCQZSHYsgwnmFvDKYuO-/bale_littlest.jpg[/img]

the abs are muscles too and need volumization concurrently with fatloss... which is a quite difficult balancing act

BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100) BryanHawn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by univ` View Post

1. sugar free
    2. low calories

or

3. low carbs

which one plays an important role not only for bars but for diet in general in order to get a 6 pack
    In my experience bars do not digest well due to the protein being so compacted. I prefer a liquid or powder for optimum results.
    Whether they have sugar or not depends on the time of day you are eating them in relevance to your workouts, as well as your personal fitness goals

But whether you eat bars or not is not the road to a six pack, you are asking the wrong questions.
    It's not about what you are eating: it's more about what you are NOT eating
    The 3 Best exercises for a GREAT ASS:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNEUHdpcj0

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BryanHawn View Post
    In my experience bars do not digest well due to the protein being so compacted. I prefer a liquid or powder for optimum results. Whether they have sugar or not depends on the time of day you are eating them in relevance to your workouts, as well as your personal fitness goals But whether you eat bars or not is not the road to a six pack, you are asking the wrong questions. It's not about what you are eating: it's more about what you are NOT eating
    Lulz. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.

Hey... weren't you spamming your crap about "the list" yesterday. What are you doing green? Fixed.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience bars do not digest well due to the protein being so compacted. I prefer a liquid or powder for optimum results.
    That's why it's so bad to eat meat, fish and poultry. All those "compacted" proteins will never get digested.

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whether they have sugar or not depends on the time of day you are eating them in relevance to your workouts, as well as your personal fitness goals

But whether you eat bars or not is not the road to a six pack, you are asking the wrong questions.
    It's not about what you are eating: it's more about what you are NOT eating
    Thats almost as gay as the way you eye****ed me in your avy...

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my experience bars do not digest well due to the protein being so compacted. I prefer a liquid or powder for optimum results. Whether they have sugar or not depends on the time of day you are eating them in relevance to your workouts, as well as your personal fitness goals
    I just noticed that your profile lists you as a "Personal Trainer/Author". Given the content of your post, this saddened me.

Please spend a bit of time reading the stickies and learning the basics about nutrition. That way, you can be of more help to your clients, as opposed to spouting total nonsense.

travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) travis1014 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh boy