Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100)

this is why i laugh at this supplement business

i cannot help but lmao at products like this that try and make you believe you are superman.this and other companies should be taken to court and chastised.it really is sick the way these products are marketed.they dont work anyway and are a total waste of money.if they worked, would they really sell them with this marketing on the back? i am laughing so much im going to lie down.all reps are money scavenging gits who are beginning to make themselves look stupid.READ ON AND LAUGH TAKE A BOW UNIVERSAL FOR THE MOST STUPID TEXT ON A PRODUCT IVE SEEN........MORONS!!!!

THE LABEL STATES ONLINE THAT:

Energy. Focus. Intensity. Insanity. With each pre-workout pack popped or powdered "shot" banged back, Animal Rage delivers the goods. Like an adrenaline shot to the heart, a current of raw power coursing through your veins, an ultra-concentrated dose of Animal Rage packs a knockout punch of energy, focus, performance and endurance ingredients. With minimal fillers and no unnecessary additives, Animal Rage is loaded with only the uncut raw actives, specifically combined for one express purpose-fuelling amazing workouts. Get in touch with your Rage.

The thrust that pushes you through the gym door, that second wind that doesn't come a second too soon. The kick in the ass you need when it just can't be another one of those days. Shattering the droning monotony of the daily doldrums, this coursing charge of adrenaline-laced electricity could light up a city skyline, but you'll just use it to light up the gym. Though your body has been shifted into overdrive, your consciousness has opened and your mind is clear. This frenetic buzz, this euphoric surge, is the wind pushing your broad sail, the turbo charge that leaves your opposition in the dust.

A laser-guided vision through the eye of a needle... To be all alone in your head, though surrounded by the rank and file. Just you and your goals on an island. In the zone. Hat pulled low, headphones cranked, you move imperceptibly within a crowd, under the radar. Too big to go unnoticed, you're simply given a wide berth, for no one would dare bother a serious businessman about his business, a fine artisan executing his master craft. Your ideal physique, your power lifting totals, these lofty goals are defined and delineated in your mind-crystal clear at all times. In the gym, you are simply moving deliberately down the road of your journey, a step at a time closer to the destiny in your mind's eye.

Some undertakings require the attention of a serious man. This sort of solemn and sober approach elevates your training to a level of consequence above that of the many who merely "work out". There is nothing casual or laissez faire about the forging of a champion. It is all or nothing, every time. Characterized by calm and deliberate action... Organized and collected thought... A narrowed gaze fixed on a solitary target with the full intent and steadfast resolve necessary to take down your mark, every time. This is true intensity, and not everyone is cut out for training consistently on this elevated plane. To impose control on the unforgiving iron every time, refusing to bend to the will of the crushing weight, is a deadly serious undertaking and not one to be taken lightly. Be prepared to bring it every day as if your life depended on it... Or stay home.

The dark recesses of our being must be visited on occasion. Summoning up this inner darkness we know better than to ever expose to the light of day, we delicately toe the razor's edge of sanity. Anger, frustration, mania, madness... These are not the sentiments and impulses of the productive and proper, of those who live their lives constantly in keeping with the constraints of decent society. But in order to excel, in order to break free from the limits placed upon us, in order to transcend the status quo, often extreme measures and excessive efforts are necessary. To do the extraordinary, we must often call upon pain and our inner rage, channelling these often negative emotions and turning them, through hard work and execution, into greatness. The conqueror, the genius, the champion - they all must delicately walk this thin line of lunacy... Living life on the brink. Being, at the right times, just a little insane.

• Energy, Focus, Intensity, Insanity

• Comes in your choice of powder or capsules to deliver the goods

• Live life on the brink, be just a little insane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should check out our line at LG Sciences. I think you would like many of our products. We're backed by solid science, hence the name LG Sciences. We don't just make wild outlandish claims like other companies, our supplements work!
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It does provide good energy, but every company spews marketing bs to prey on the mentally weak and impulse buyers.

johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100) johngoomba is not very well liked. (-100)
    im so tired from laughing ive lost all my energy again!!!!!!

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didnt care enough to read past the first sentence. Great post...
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Taken to court & chastised for what? lol. Its written very eloquently, actually makes me want to buy some. That + the ton of reviews with positive feedback from so many ppl who have used the product. + the years of putting out quality products. I dont get why youre excited about this. No way this is the first time you've seen strong marketing.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You should check out our line at LG Sciences. I think you would like many of our products. We're backed by solid science, hence the name LG Sciences. We don't just make wild outlandish claims like other companies, our supplements work!
    i think you just divided by zero.

wasnt LG removed from BB.com due to their inability to stop comparing products to steroids/prohormones?

edit: 3 products left, all on clearance. Yes, I am correct.

soooo much fail in that post.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natadrol
    IG: @tuanlifts

Originally Posted by Messs7381 View Post
    Taken to court & chastised for what? lol. Its written very eloquently, actually makes me want to buy some. That + the ton of reviews with positive feedback from so many ppl who have used the product. + the years of putting out quality products. I dont get why youre excited about this. No way this is the first time you've seen strong marketing.
    then its worked on you hasnt it? youve already lost your money dude

ANYONE WANT TO LAUGH AGAIN? you dont make wild claims LG?

Sub Sterone Is The Most Potent Natural Ecdysterone Mass Gainer!

Ecdysterone has been the subject of much debate and controversy in it's 15 year existence. Many ecdysterone products have come and gone with mixed results. There is one thing that is proven though, when given to animals and even people in the right way, ecdysterone increases strength, size and muscle. You can get prohormone like gains from this natural product IF you know the secret...

AM Logs On Sub Sterone

Before we give you the science and the information behind SubSterone, let's get to the heart of it. What REAL users on AM are saying about this product!

Rodja on Sub Sterone -

"Amazing session; hit 2 PRs on big lifts and felt great. I love how good of a mood that this ecdy puts me in. It's kinda odd because this is how I start to feel on test boosters and not really ecdy. My mood, focus, and aggression are all up along with my focus and work capacity."

Johnfaceman on Sub Sterone after 15 days...

"20 pound increase on all lifts. My legs are by far my easiest place to gain size and strength. I think I might not increase all that much more on my legs. I also think that my free test is up because my libido increases after every leg workout."

and after 20 days...
    "Lifts increased once again across the board. Felt easy. Grip strength has been ridiculous. I am really killing it and inspired to. Lifting friend broke down and asked me what I was doing differently"

ZB126 on Sub Sterone for 30 days...

"For a recomp, I couldn't have asked for more. It was easy to maintain leanness while gaining muscle with subECDY...I started at 174lbs and ended at 181lbs, so I gained a total of 7lbs on thirty days of subECDY. I am very impressed with this! ... I would also note that with a very small increase over maintenance calories, these gains can clearly be attributed to substerone."

What Does PubMed Say?

"According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids"

"The application of phytoecdysteroids is a promising alternative to the use of anabolic-androgenic steroids because of the apparent lack of adverse effects."

"It has been determined that beta-ecdysone is one of the effective constituents for the androgen-like and anabolic action."

The Ecdysterone Scandal!

First, ecdysterone is NOT orally active. It's rapidly cleared by the liver. Which is why the LG Sciences "Under The Tongue" delivery method (AKA Sublingual) is more efficient. This bypasses the liver and delivers ecdysterone to the muscles!

The second reason most ecdysterone products don't work...quality. Ron Kramer first brought this to my attention and it was pretty amazing once I dug into it. Real, good quality ecdysterone is hard to come by and very expensive and I know enough now to use the good stuff.

The Chinese like to play games with testing protocols. They sell Edysterone 90% UV tested and pass it off as a quality product. Unfortunately UV testing is very crude and could be giving you only 10-20% of the active ingredient. What you really need is Ecdysterone 80-90% HPLC. HPLC is a testing method that actually tests for the single ecdysterone ingredient.

So, since most people are using the UV tested crap, taking even a gram of ecdysterone isn't going to do you any good.

What Kind Of Gains Can I Expect From Sub Sterone?

For younger guys, it seems to have a greater effect. For us older guys, it seems to help lean us out and increase strength. You need to make sure you have a high protein intake with this product either way, since it helps to increase protein synthesis.

Sub Sterone stacks great with prosteriods, anabolic steroids and prohormones because it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA. This is the stuff that tells muscles to build more protein, so you want to stack it with androgens like our Methyl 1-D or at least a very good test booster like our Formadrol (plug) or a natural anabolic like our Natadrol.

Sub Sterone will make you denser than ever before. It will increase strength and should help you pack on the size (especially if you are under 25).

What else is in it?

Cofactors that should really help push the product forward were in the test product and seemed to prove out!

6-Keto-Diosgenin is another type of ecdysterone derivitive that has been shown in both anecdotal and Russian research to help build mass and size. It's a quality ingredient that should really help the ecdysterone density!

ECDYSTERONE WORKS!

When you deliver it properly and use a quality extract there is no doubt that ecdysterone works!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the support OP! Let me know if you have any questions regarding our fantastic line!
    Psych & handcuffs

Thanks for the support OP! Let me know if you have any questions regarding our fantastic line!
    i think this sais it all......they cant even read a post in the correct manner.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    negs on rc
    I got no strings on me

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao I dont think his post could have been farther from supporting your line..

1k+

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i think you just divided by zero.

wasnt LG removed from BB.com due to their inability to stop comparing products to steroids/prohormones?

edit: 3 products left, all on clearance. Yes, I am correct.

soooo much fail in that post.
    Why would YOU bring that up? /glasshouse

lol Now hurry up and get your isht straight so I can buy Hemovol here.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rhadam must be sixthsense's clone.
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johngoomba View Post
    im so tired from laughing ive lost all my energy again!!!!!!
    If you laugh so hard at that I cant imagine how hard youd laugh over something that was actaully 1% funny.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Why would YOU bring that up? /glasshouse

lol Now hurry up and get your isht straight so I can buy Hemovol here.
    WE were dropped from bb.com for selling designer steroids/prohormones. We never compared our stuff to the real deal...we MADE the real deal.

slightly different story
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by OneSwoleBro View Post
    Rhadam must be sixthsense's clone.
    Sorry...but let me teach you something that comes with age and experience and wisdom. Those who have paved the way are the ones you should be listening to. I do not take anything personally, especially from 20+ year olds that do nothing but post on boards. You see, I have the respect of my peers in this industry...the top trainers, gurus, nutritionists, and coaches...and do you know why? Because we don't follow...we don't read studies and go "oh I see!"...what we do is create. We create/pioneer/develop the new programs, protocols, methods that innovate the industy...we do not copy them. This is a key factor in what I am trying to get through to you. I AM the scientist. My "studies" include REAL subjects with REAL objectives in REAL time in REAL atmospheres with REAL results that apply to the REAL WORLD. Of course scientific studies done in labs are valuable to us, but they tell about 25% of the story at best. I KNOW what works through 20+ years of arduous and diligent research, which has been planned, documented, and replicated. My track record speaks for itself, and what I try to do with it is make a nice living for myself, of course, improve my own physique of course, but also to GIVE BACK TO THE INDUSTRY I LOVE AND OWE A GREAT LIFE TO.

One day you may understand. But it is ok if you do not. 100s of thousands do, and they are the ones I need be concerned with...although of course I wish you the best.
    Psych & handcuffs

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I admire the OP's naive assumption that most consumers actually pay attention to studies over marketing.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agcdl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yo bro remember when LG stood for legal gear and your **** worked?

Now remember the time I made the thread with the articles written by an LG REP about how the 17-a methyl delivery system doesn't work.

Remember?

Remember when the natadrol blood work came in?

bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10) bchue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grats

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you don't like capitalism, feel free to move to China. Or vote Obama again.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

I AM the scientist. My "studies" include REAL subjects with REAL objectives in REAL time in REAL atmospheres with REAL results that apply to the REAL WORLD.
    Which studies are you talking about?

1k+

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johngoomba View Post
    tl;dr
    At AAEFX we are doing our utmost to produce the most effective, safe, pure, well-tested products available using the finest raw materials and manufacturing practices/standards. We invite anyone who wants to see our "operation" first hand to come to Montana and tour our entire facility, top to bottom, as we have nothing to hide and are truly proud of what we contribute to the fitness industry.

We apologize if you do not like to see our board reps posting as often as they do, but we suggest that if it bothers you, you should just ignore them. They are a VERY passionate bunch, who are all themselves competitive bodybuilders/athletes (many pros), that feel very enthusiastic about spreading the word about our products. A company rep SHOULD believe in what the are standing behind, which is why all of our reps truly use and endorse EFX supplements, as well as feel they are amongst the finest they have ever tried. Also, aside from "selling" our products they also make sure to answer consumer questions, provide diet and training advice, and simply be good ambassadors of the sport/industry.

EFX NEVER puts down any other company or product in any thread and actually will mention a competitor's product in a positive light if they have used and had good experiences with it. I do this all the time myself.

Of course we hope you will try out our line, but if you choose not to do so, we ask that you please refrain from making negative comments about a product you have NEVER tried or an entire line you have no personal experience with...this is just misguided hate, and does nothing to help any honest consumer on this board to make a decision about what products are best for them. That said, we understand many of you will not follow this "advice" and will continue to post negatively about me, my reps, EFX, and/or EFX products, and again we still say thank you for the publicity and attention, and will continue to wish you the best in all your endeavors.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    WE were dropped from bb.com for selling designer steroids/prohormones. We never compared our stuff to the real deal...we MADE the real deal.

slightly different story
    Lol, good point.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry...but let me teach you something that comes with age and experience and wisdom. Those who have paved the way are the ones you should be listening to. I do not take anything personally, especially from 20+ year olds that do nothing but post on boards. You see, I have the respect of my peers in this industry...the top trainers, gurus, nutritionists, and coaches...and do you know why? Because we don't follow...we don't read studies and go "oh I see!"...what we do is create. We create/pioneer/develop the new programs, protocols, methods that innovate the industy...we do not copy them. This is a key factor in what I am trying to get through to you. I AM the scientist. My "studies" include REAL subjects with REAL objectives in REAL time in REAL atmospheres with REAL results that apply to the REAL WORLD. Of course scientific studies done in labs are valuable to us, but they tell about 25% of the story at best. I KNOW what works through 20+ years of arduous and diligent research, which has been planned, documented, and replicated. My track record speaks for itself, and what I try to do with it is make a nice living for myself, of course, improve my own physique of course, but also to GIVE BACK TO THE INDUSTRY I LOVE AND OWE A GREAT LIFE TO.

One day you may understand. But it is ok if you do not. 100s of thousands do, and they are the ones I need be concerned with...although of course I wish you the best.
    Repped.

Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    Which studies are you talking about?
    You sir, are unaware

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    At AAEFX we are doing our utmost to produce the most effective, safe, pure, well-tested products available using the finest raw materials and manufacturing practices/standards. We invite anyone who wants to see our "operation" first hand to come to Montana and tour our entire facility, top to bottom, as we have nothing to hide and are truly proud of what we contribute to the fitness industry.

We apologize if you do not like to see our board reps posting as often as they do, but we suggest that if it bothers you, you should just ignore them. They are a VERY passionate bunch, who are all themselves competitive bodybuilders/athletes (many pros), that feel very enthusiastic about spreading the word about our products. A company rep SHOULD believe in what the are standing behind, which is why all of our reps truly use and endorse EFX supplements, as well as feel they are amongst the finest they have ever tried. Also, aside from "selling" our products they also make sure to answer consumer questions, provide diet and training advice, and simply be good ambassadors of the sport/industry.

EFX NEVER puts down any other company or product in any thread and actually will mention a competitor's product in a positive light if they have used and had good experiences with it. I do this all the time myself.

Of course we hope you will try out our line, but if you choose not to do so, we ask that you please refrain from making negative comments about a product you have NEVER tried or an entire line you have no personal experience with...this is just misguided hate, and does nothing to help any honest consumer on this board to make a decision about what products are best for them. That said, we understand many of you will not follow this "advice" and will continue to post negatively about me, my reps, EFX, and/or EFX products, and again we still say thank you for the publicity and attention, and will continue to wish you the best in all your endeavors.
    Repped.
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

are you aware that Those who have paved the way are the ones you should be listening to. I do not take anything personally, especially from 20+ year olds that do nothing but post on boards. You see, I have the respect of my peers in this industry...the top trainers, gurus, nutritionists, and coaches...and do you know why? Because we don't follow...we don't read studies and go "oh I see!"...what we do is create. We create/pioneer/develop the new programs, protocols, methods that innovate the industy...we do not copy them. This is a key factor in what I am trying to get through to you. I AM the scientist. My "studies" include REAL subjects with REAL objectives in REAL time in REAL atmospheres with REAL results that apply to the REAL WORLD. Of course scientific studies done in labs are valuable to us, but they tell about 25% of the story at best. I KNOW what works through 20+ years of arduous and diligent research, which has been planned, documented, and replicated. My track record speaks for itself, and what I try to do with it is make a nice living for myself, of course, improve my own physique of course, but also to GIVE BACK TO THE INDUSTRY I LOVE AND OWE A GREAT LIFE TO.

I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by OneSwoleBro View Post
    You sir, are unaware
    Youre absolutely right. Im not on here that often...if you would be so kind as to aware me many thanks will be had.

1k+

ps:

Rhadam, I stand by my neg for you. Had you simply copy pastad, I wouldve LOL'd. Even if you copy pasta'd and claimed to be a rep from another company, I would've LOL'd. The fact is you pimped LG in a thread BEGGING to be ripped on.

so the question is not do I feel dumb yet, but do you feel dumb yet?
    I got no strings on me