Zodd85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EC stack with pre workout?

Im going down to walgreens to buy some primatene, I was wondering if i taking two pills along with caffeine would me taking my jack3d be considered overkill as far as stimulants go? Also how long should i cycle the primatene and how long should I stay off before cycling again

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would never dose E alongside 1,3, especially in such high concentrations as found in Jack3d.

I have, and enjoy, pairing a dose of E alongside a caffeine based workout that I know is around 200mgs caffeine.

Everything you need to know:

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top

If you have questions on E/C after reading this, you didn't read it

ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zodd85 View Post
    Im going down to walgreens to buy some primatene, I was wondering if i taking two pills along with caffeine would me taking my jack3d be considered overkill as far as stimulants go? Also how long should i cycle the primatene and how long should I stay off before cycling again
    definatly overkill

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO you research anything on your own?
    Google EC STACK
    Follow Hot n' Fit's protocol.
    Dont take Jack3d.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Zodd85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    DO you research anything on your own?
    Google EC STACK
    Follow Hot n' Fit's protocol.
    Dont take Jack3d.
    Wouldnt this be considered research, you dick. Thanks to everyone else for being helpful aside from this troll.

rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wouldnt this be considered research, you dick. Thanks to everyone else for being helpful aside from this troll.
    asking people to give you information =/= research. lol. jus sayin