Thread: Problem.

prat391 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Problem.

Hi

My name is Prateek and I'm from New Delhi, India.

So I've been weak pretty much all of my life. I'm almost 20 years old. I've been working out for the past 4 and a half years. But in spite of all that time, I haven't been able to pack on significant muscle mass. Sure, because I've been working out for that long i have a lot of cuts. But that doesn't cut it anymore. I'm 6'1, and i weight a measly 120 pounds. Everytime i create diet plans and start afresh I'm very motivated, but a week or two into the program i just stop. I don't know what to do or how to stay consistently motivated.

Any advice guys? It's high time I started packing some serious weight right.

Help me, I really need to do this now.

drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) drpcnow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by prat391 View Post
    Hi

My name is Prateek and I'm from New Delhi, India.

So I've been weak pretty much all of my life. I'm almost 20 years old. I've been working out for the past 4 and a half years. But in spite of all that time, I haven't been able to pack on significant muscle mass. Sure, because I've been working out for that long i have a lot of cuts. But that doesn't cut it anymore. I'm 6'1, and i weight a measly 120 pounds. Everytime i create diet plans and start afresh I'm very motivated, but a week or two into the program i just stop. I don't know what to do or how to stay consistently motivated.

Any advice guys? It's high time I started packing some serious weight right.

Help me, I really need to do this now.
    how many calories are you counting that you are eating every day?
    i had the same problem, until i counted 3,000 calories out, ate them daily as a minimum.
    after going from 140lbs to 170lbs i never had that much trouble putting weight on again.
    Eat for what you are about to do, not for what you have already done.

if i don't know how to cut ,why would i be bold enough to bulk?

'Failure' isn't a requirement for growth, but progression is.

http://www.********.com/pages/Romans-fitness/193327960714025

prat391 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dunno :|

I made a plan in which i was consuming about 4500 but i can never stick to it!
    Sometimes i just have like two meals in a day. Its horrible :|