Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rep range confirm please..

I normally do 6 reps heavy.. doing this will i be gaining strength and mass or just strength? If its just strength can someone tell how many reps to do for mass

ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000) ManWithCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    That range of reps is fine for strength and size.

What is your volume like? Volume is just as important for strength and size.

Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sarbbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ManWithCurls View Post
    That range of reps is fine for strength and size.

What is your volume like? Volume is just as important for strength and size.
    What do you mean by volume?

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sarbbb View Post
    What do you mean by volume?
    How many work sets per exercise at 6 reps? If it's more than one, are you using the same weight for each 6 rep work set?

Ahh yeahh, I do 3 or 4 sets of 6 reps. I try and put the weight up if i have enough energy.
    Is it okay, if i put the weight up and i only do 2 or 3 reps.. is that okay, or should i be hitting 6 reps?

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that would be fine, as long as your exhausting the fibres they will grow back stronger and you will gain size

jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkm97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I have read it seems that you would be better off picking a weight that you can do all reps of all sets with, and then adding more weight for your next workouts. Keep adding weight until you stall out...

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ahh yeahh, I do 3 or 4 sets of 6 reps. I try and put the weight up if i have enough energy.
    Is it okay, if i put the weight up and i only do 2 or 3 reps.. is that okay, or should i be hitting 6 reps?
    Are you using a split where you work each exercise once per week, or twice per week or three times per week?

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Are you using a split where you work each exercise once per week, or twice per week or three times per week?
    Some of the exercises, i do twice a week..
    Like i do chest and triceps and i do arms.
    I do skullcrushers with both workouts, but thats like some exercises
    What do you think i should do?

Some of the exercises, i do twice a week..
    Like i do chest and triceps and i do arms.
    I do skullcrushers with both workouts, but thats like some exercises
    What do you think i should do?
    Your core work, bench, rows and squats, are you doing them twice per week?

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Your core work, bench, rows and squats, are you doing them twice per week?
    I'm doing them once

I'm doing them once
    O.K., try this, do just 2 work sets. Do the first one for 5 reps, then reduce the weight and do from 10-15 reps. 5/15 works pretty good if you use a rep calculator to reset the weights.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator
    As an example if you can do 200 pounds for 15 reps then for your next work out set the 5 rep weight to 290 and the 15 rep weight to 245. 245 is your estimated 10 rep max so don't be surprised when you can't get 15 reps with it. But get as many as you can and keep resetting the 5 rep weight based on your results. When you can get all 15 reps on that second set, reset it to a 10 rep max weight. This is called mixed qualities, conjugated or combi programming.
    http://bmesportes.hd1.com.br/artigos...einamento2.pdf
    For everything else you can try for 15 reps using a 10 rep max weight, or 3x8 using a 10 rep max weight.
    That should get you started.