marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is it normal to hurt after DLs?

After I DL, even after warm up sets, my lower back hurts for about 20 seconds then stops hurting. Is this slowly hurting my back?

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What you're experiencing, I believe, is a lower back pump. Most painful pump imo.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) marvizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    What you're experiencing, I believe, is a lower back pump. Most painful pump imo.
    Is it dangerous in the long run?

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marvizzle View Post
    Is it dangerous in the long run?
    It's just like any other pump. It's not dangerous at all. It's kind of annoying though.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    It's just like any other pump. It's not dangerous at all. It's kind of annoying though.
    Pretty much this. You have to remember dead lifts bring a lot of stress to your body, thus a solid pump that can feel "sore" and hurtful. If it goes away during your workout then you'll be fine. If you are experiencing pain in your lower back outside the gym, and your lifts are stalling or decreasing then you should be worried.

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in the long run you'll have to be able to interpret soreness from pain
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it a tightness or like a sharp, searing, debilitating pain that leaves you doubled over in agony, screaming and cursing the world until it finally gets so bad that you contemplate taking your own life-which only fear keeps you from doing- and the only way you can even go on with life is to drink all of the time, leaving you intoxicated, disheveled, and full of shame which makes you take it out on those around you until finally you snapped and killed a guy then buried his body under a bridge hoping no one would find it, but you recently saw a newspaper ad saying that they were beginning excavation in that area which has you feeling rather distressed and has you feeling like there is no way out, so you decided to come to a bodybuilding forum disguised as a 14 year old in order to find a patsy for the crime?

anyway, i'd check my form. maybe put a video up or something.
    Last edited by BandApart; 06-17-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Originally Posted by BandApart View Post
    is it a tightness or like a sharp, searing, debilitating pain that leaves you doubled over in agony, screaming and cursing the world until it finally gets so bad that you contemplate taking your own life-which only fear keeps you from doing- and the only way you can even go on with life is to drink all of the time, leaving you intoxicated, disheveled, and full of shame which makes you take it out on those around you until finally you snapped and killed a guy then buried his body under a bridge hoping no one would find it, but you recently saw a newspaper ad saying that they were beginning excavation in that area which has you feeling rather distressed and has you feeling like there is no way out, so you decided to come to a bodybuilding forum disguised as a 14 year old in order to find a patsy for the crime?

anyway, i'd check my form. maybe put a video up or something.
    Too bad you put in all that effort typing that, being that it wasn't funny at all.

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too bad you put in all that effort typing that, being that it wasn't funny at all.
    damn, i was hoping to make a 14 year old laugh with that too...

Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're just about as immature as a 14 year old.

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    minor ache?
    its ok. may want to warm up more.
    Also, when you do reps, you can pull, drop the weight, stand up, then re-grip and pull again.

Also, you should let the weight hit the ground every time, and don't focus on a slow negative. the pull from the ground is the most important part, and lowing the weight lowly is more likely to cause an injury
    385lb x 1 dead
    205lb x 1 bench (Post-injury)
    285lb x 5 squat

Get out of here with that ****.

Edit: LMFAO you negged me? Hahaha you're a major pussy, haha you loser you have such low self confidence it causes you to lash out on people who give you negative comments. Hahaha loser

Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I experienced the most painful back pump today. I swear I pulled something till I got home and was fine.

Originally Posted by Sorun View Post
    I experienced the most painful back pump today. I swear I pulled something till I got home and was fine.
    I know what you mean man, I've had some bad ones after DLing. The weird thing is I had a worse one after a warm up set than an actual set. Does the weight matter?

Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know what you mean man, I've had some bad ones after DLing. The weird thing is I had a worse one after a warm up set than an actual set. Does the weight matter?
    Well I think it was only bad because I was repping my max for almost 10. Failed at 7

Originally Posted by Dane2013 View Post
    You're just about as immature as a 14 year old.
    more so. like sometimes if people say but, i'll laugh.

Edit: LMFAO you negged me? Hahaha you're a major pussy, haha you loser you have such low self confidence it causes you to lash out on people who give you negative comments. Hahaha loser
    yes, i did neg you because you gave me a negative comment, and i felt that it was necessary to lash out at people who do stuff life that-maybe because i have low confidence.

anyway, let's get this thread back on track and speculate as to what is going on with your back that we can't feel when you are doing a deadlift however the fuk you do a deadlift since we have no video or anything else to go on...or maybe we can just tell you that hurting your back lifting is bad since that is something only an experienced lifter knows.

in fact, you should be thanking me for sprucing your boring, generic teen section thread up in the first place. and if you actually read the post, all necessary information is there...the rest is added for my own amusement. the neg is for you feeling that you needed to make a caustic comment about it just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Yep, he's clearly one of those guys that can dish it but can't take it. I lol'd at the 12,000 posts too....Low self esteem confirmed.

more so. like sometimes if people say but, i'll laugh.

yes, i did neg you because you gave me a negative comment, and i felt that it was necessary to lash out at people who do stuff life that-maybe because i have low confidence.

anyway, let's get this thread back on track and speculate as to what is going on with your back that we can't feel when you are doing a deadlift however the fuk you do a deadlift since we have no video or anything else to go on...or maybe we can just tell you that hurting your back lifting is bad since that is something only an experienced lifter knows.

in fact, you should be thanking me for sprucing your boring, generic teen section thread up in the first place. and if you actually read the post, all necessary information is there...the rest is added for my own amusement. the neg is for you feeling that you needed to make a caustic comment about it just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
    Alright.

FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10) FUII_M3T4L is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    forearm pumps hurt like a bitch, can't even close a first or move them fingers
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    Socrates; (469 - 399 BC)