Detroit Hardcore Bros PeteyFunk's Avatar
    PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Beta-Alanine Suggestion/Recommendations

I just recently started reading about it and I was thinking I should add it to my stack. I was wondering if you guys have had positive experiences with it, and if so, what kind were you using?

Thanks a lot.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supplement Direct BA. Worked fine for me. Other than that it is included in products I have used/use like Lit-up or whiteflood
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Registered User adam_williams_1's Avatar
    adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had pretty awesome experiences with Beta Alanine and Creatine together.

Getting a few more reps out, and that's after only 2ish weeks of taking the stuff.

My beta bottle of pills reckons:

Loading Phase (day one to five) - 2 tabs (750mg each) 4 times per day

Maintenance phase (days six to thirty five) - 2 tabs 2 times per day.

Good luck! Hope you get quality gains from it to

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SNS Beta-Alanine, 3.75g/day for me. You can get away with 3g/day though.

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SNS Beta-Alanine, for me, would be the highest quality of Beta-Alanine available and would be considered as the most convenient one as it is available in capsule forms.

At $29, you can get a 167 days supply of Beta-Alanine. That's 167 days of delayed fatigued, increased endurance, and definite increase in both muscle mass and strength.

Detroit Hardcore Bros PeteyFunk's Avatar
    PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot, guys. Really appreciate it.

wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000) wildthings is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am using AEN IntraXcell, the following is taken from their faq.

How do the other key ingredients in IntraXCell’s formula work with the beta-alanine content and support intracellular carnosine levels?

One of carnosine’s attributes beyond stabilizing muscular pH, is its ability to act as an intracellular antioxidant that can fight cellular fatigue. Knowing these secondary benefits of carnosine, we have combined other ingredients with beta-alanine that have the ability to boost yet another powerful intracellular antioxidant called glutathione. At the same time, the IntraXCell formula can directly work with carnosine’s antioxidant ability.

1. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) - NAC increases glutathione levels inside the cell which is a power antioxidant that fights cellular fatigue. Interestingly beta-alanine has now been shown to increase the synthesis of glutathione by increasing the availability of its precursor cysteine. Beta-Alanine and NAC work perfectly together.
    2. Vitamin E – Vitamin E has been shown to increase carnosine levels more than carnsoine alone. Carnosine has been shown to increases Vitamin E antioxidant ability. These two operate hand in hand.
    3. Alpha-Lipoic-Acid – alpha-lipoic-acid is a highly versatile antioxidant that boosts the above other two antioxidants, vitamin E and the end result of NAC supplementation,(boosted glutathione levels).

The End Result: IntraXCell keeps us in an optimal pH range by buffering/absorbing H+, while simultaneously fighting fatigue-causing, free radicals. In doing so, our muscles are able to perform at much higher levels.
    The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.

IamVlad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat liver.