Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

heated debate with PT at my gym about nutrition

So, I'm at the gym yesterday minding my own business in my own little world about to finish my last set of flat bench with 315 on the bar and the PT walk up to me and says "hows the training going" I said its good and tried to shrug him off without being abrasive or rude.. I like to keep my intensity up and I'm not there to chit chat.. He asked how's your nutrition plan or diet? Here's where it got fun.. I proceeded to tell him I hadn't eaten since 7 p.m. the night before and that I'm training fasted right now and I feel fine. His eyebrow raised and he says to me that my metabolic rate is gonna slow down if I don't eat every 2-3 hours.. I schooled him on the fact that meal timing is irrelevant now and is not a factor in the way I eat.. I said I eat 25% of my daily calories at my first meal, then my next two meals are decent size meaning 700-800 calories and then a snack before I start my fast at 7."This goes against everything the fitness industry preaches" he says. He then tells me I shouldn't consume more than 40g of protein at any meal because my body will only use what it needs and then the rest get converted to waste.. At this point I was getting a little pissed off with this "bro" because he was spewing nonsense.. he gave me some example of when you take B-complex vitamins that's why you pee bright yellow because your body only uses what it needs and disposes the rest and that make your pee yellow.. Wit that I said OK I gotta work today and need to finish my workout..
    My question to everyone here is, can you guys point my in the right direction or give me some links to some information regarding these topics? meal timing, meal frequency, fasting(I already have leangains.com), nutrient absorption, etc.. I would like to print this info out and take it to my gym and present it to the PT for some leisure reading.. I've talked to the guy before and he seems down to earth and open minded enough to read up on these topics. I would appreciate it. Oh, by the way try to give sites that are in laymen's terms so that the guy can wrap his brain around the concept.. If there huge biochemical equations and formulas he might set it down being a "bro" and all. Lol

Thanks

By the way if you think its not even worth it to try and change someones perspective, that's fine too.. Just thought that maybe if you can get to a few they might start spreading it to their clients and these myths of the past can be overturned

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 13Chris13 View Post
    So, I'm at the gym yesterday minding my own business in my own little world about to finish my last set of flat bench with 315 on the bar and the PT walk up to me and says "hows the training going" I said its good and tried to shrug him off without being abrasive or rude.. I like to keep my intensity up and I'm not there to chit chat.. He asked how's your nutrition plan or diet? Here's where it got fun.. I proceeded to tell him I hadn't eaten since 7 p.m. the night before and that I'm training fasted right now and I feel fine. His eyebrow raised and he says to me that my metabolic rate is gonna slow down if I don't eat every 2-3 hours.. I schooled him on the fact that meal timing is irrelevant now and is not a factor in the way I eat.. I said I eat 25% of my daily calories at my first meal, then my next two meals are decent size meaning 700-800 calories and then a snack before I start my fast at 7."This goes against everything the fitness industry preaches" he says. He then tells me I shouldn't consume more than 40g of protein at any meal because my body will only use what it needs and then the rest get converted to waste.. At this point I was getting a little pissed off with this "bro" because he was spewing nonsense.. he gave me some example of when you take B-complex vitamins that's why you pee bright yellow because your body only uses what it needs and disposes the rest and that make your pee yellow.. Wit that I said OK I gotta work today and need to finish my workout..
    My question to everyone here is, can you guys point my in the right direction or give me some links to some information regarding these topics? meal timing, meal frequency, fasting(I already have leangains.com), nutrient absorption, etc.. I would like to print this info out and take it to my gym and present it to the PT for some leisure reading.. I've talked to the guy before and he seems down to earth and open minded enough to read up on these topics. I would appreciate it. Oh, by the way try to give sites that are in laymen's terms so that the guy can wrap his brain around the concept.. If there huge biochemical equations and formulas he might set it down being a "bro" and all. Lol

Thanks

By the way if you think its not even worth it to try and change someones perspective, that's fine too.. Just thought that maybe if you can get to a few they might start spreading it to their clients and these myths of the past can be overturned
    Long read, but here you go. I direct everyone to this link:
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

Mostly on fasting, but there's some good stuff on "stroking the metabolic fire" and "consuming more than 30 g of protein a meal."

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

Thanks

Why is he worth that effort? Going around schooling every trainer who's ignorant about nutrition would be a full-time job.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is NO LIMIT on protein absorption:

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-n...a-single-meal/
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    on leangains, theres is a post "10 fasting myths debunked" most of what u seek is there.

also http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-n...a-single-meal/

13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13Chris13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, but if you read my thread, I stated that I already have leangains.com, due to the fact that I'm IFing right now..

Thank you for quick response though

hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hulk4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Why is he worth that effort? Going around schooling every trainer who's ignorant about nutrition would be a full-time job.
    Exactly. Plus, if you're throwing up 315 on bench like nothing, I think you're definitely doing something right.

Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    The guy's a trainer, I think he knows what he's talking about.

You're probably right.. I guess you just get to the point where you get sick of these people making a living on peoples ignorance and spreading bad information.. I'm probably wasting my time here.. It's just that I've been training there for a while now and this person seems like a cool person, and thought I'd try to open his eyes.. There was a time when probably 90% of us on this forum believed in those myths as well, until they were proven wrong..

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're probably right.. I guess you just get to the point where you get sick of these people making a living on peoples ignorance and spreading bad information.. I'm probably wasting my time here.. It's just that I've been training there for a while now and this person seems like a cool person, and thought I'd try to open his eyes.. There was a time when probably 90% of us on this forum believed in those myths as well, until they were proven wrong..
    I think if he really wanted to know, he would look up the information himself (who knows...he's probably checking right now as we speak, lol). I too was interested in the validity of some of the myths so that's exactly what I did. I researched on Bodybuilding nutrition and relearned everything I had to about nutrition.

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kamapuaa View Post
    ......^
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The guy's a trainer, I think he thinks he knows what he's talking about.
    Fixed that for you.

LOL!!! If only that were the case..

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, I lol'ed
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandWazoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fitness should be a DIY industry, I have come across too many personal trainers who are self entitled, broscience, douche bags who think because they learned the academics of x, y, z, they are an authority (and majority of them don't have the bodies to back it up). then comes the nutritional side to their advice, lol.

I think the trainers are a short cut for people too lazy to do the research themselves (which IMO would be far more beneficial). oh well.

Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    LOL!! That makes it even more funny

Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    fitness should be a DIY industry, I have come across too many personal trainers who are self entitled, broscience, douche bags who think because they learned the academics of x, y, z, they are an authority (and majority of them don't have the bodies to back it up). then comes the nutritional side to their advice, lol.

I think the trainers are a short cut for people too lazy to do the research themselves (which IMO would be far more beneficial). oh well.
    I was actually interested about going into the personal training major for my college, but after realizing how many people are so ignorant and stubborn, I'd probably be run out of business if I offered any of the sound advice that I've learned.

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Meal Timing - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9155494
    High Protein is Bad (I think this refers to kidneys, not what u asked, but WTH) - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16174292

Originally Posted by peteyboy1015 View Post
    I was actually interested about going into the personal training major for my college, but after realizing how many people are so ignorant and stubborn, I'd probably be run out of business if I offered any of the sound advice that I've learned.
    Or you could spread the knowledge that you have to your clientele and they get great results and then other people see your clients thriving and they come to you to train them too..

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's the freaking FDA, I think they would know when they tell us that saturated fats give us heart attacks and we should instead consume trans fats.

Trust no one.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is making me really hungry for pickles.
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

Or you could spread the knowledge that you have to your clientele and they get great results and then other people see your clients thriving and they come to you to train them too..
    You can get great results either way...there's nothing wrong with going with the typical broscience. They are, after all, eating within a certain caloric limit, and I'm sure they're getting all their healthy fats, protein, and micronutrients in there as well. It's just one way is a hassle and a waste of money with all the supplements, and the other way gives a little bit more freedom.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This thread is incomplete without this video:

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

doesn't take BBing srsly. chaz1172's Avatar
    chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaz1172 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    this thread is incomplete without this video:

ha^
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Ego Mos Exerceo - Ego Mos Increbresco.

Please ignore anything that I posted before 01/06/2011...IIFYM = enlightenment.

Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peteyboy1015 View Post
    Long read, but here you go. I direct everyone to this link:
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

Mostly on fasting, but there's some good stuff on "stroking the metabolic fire" and "consuming more than 30 g of protein a meal."
    Great read. I just have a question on a couple of those points for anyone who knows the answer.

In point #10 the belief that you should reduce carbs in the evening is refuted. The reasoning is that "late evening eaters conserve muscle mass better, which results in a larger drop in body fat percentage" (last sentence in the "Truth" paragraph).

Now, don't get me wrong. I totally agree with this. I've NEVER refrained from eating carbs before I go to bed but doesn't the statement "late evening eaters conserve muscle mass better" contadict the whole point of the article that claims intermittent fasting causes no muscle loss?

Also, it is stated that eating carbs before bed causes no additional fat gain. Examples are given but it is never stated WHY eating carbs before bed causes no additional fat gain. Most traditional sources state that eating carbs before bed will cause fat gain because your body is not able to burn off these carbs like it is during the day. I guess the reason behind the statement "eating carbs before bed causes no additional fat gain" would be that carbs have no different affect on fat than any other nutrient? Is this right? Even so, why would this matter? Why wouldn't eating carbs (eating in general) before a long period of inactivity cause more fat gain than eating before a period of activity?
    Last edited by Virus4762; 06-03-2011 at 02:26 AM.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly how I feel. Who cares, look after yourself and lift your own weights
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Exactly how I feel. Who cares, look after yourself and lift your own weights
    ^ this. Don't waste your time trying to change someones opinion purely for the sake of "being right." Why kill your workout intensity just to argue? He's wrong, you're right, you know it, so who cares.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks

I wouldn't even waste your time. I think IF is flat out retarded. NOT because you can't get results though just because for me and my lifestyle it just is laughable. Again...that's for ME.

I'd just tell him....

The problem with "proving" your point is there are college professors with Phd's that would agree with him...actually quite a few. And I GURANTEE he could find boat loads of "legit" sources proving his point.

People have been debating this sh*t for years and years and you printing out somne little thing isn't going to help. Because then he can print out some little thing.

If I were you I'd tell him to suck your weenie and go by the picture above.