demon_diary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 18 Years old - I need YOUR advice! Pics inside.

Gday Boys, I'm 18 and need some advice!

Attached are pictures of me, taken about.. 10 minutes ago and now.. my little sister is scarred for life. But anyway, i've been on and off at the gym for ages now and i want to get back into it hardcore. I need a workout program thats built for mass gaining. I have a very fast metabolism so im an extremely hard gainer, but i want to see results! I've been trying to filter through all the exercise program posts and some say Split group is better, others are saying Full body is better ect ect and its contradicting and confusing.

So what i need is a new program for mass gains, any links or just workouts posted here would be ace!

I really want feedback from bodybuilders who are big in size and can tell me from experience works for them.

Also, if you guys could recommend what areas of my body are in need of vast improvement and what exercise/s really hit that muscle, i would be over the moon.

Cheers guys,
    Adam
    Attached Images

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by demon_diary View Post
    Gday Boys, I'm 18 and need some advice!

Attached are pictures of me, taken about.. 10 minutes ago and now.. my little sister is scarred for life. But anyway, i've been on and off at the gym for ages now and i want to get back into it hardcore. I need a workout program thats built for mass gaining. I have a very fast metabolism so im an extremely hard gainer, but i want to see results! I've been trying to filter through all the exercise program posts and some say Split group is better, others are saying Full body is better ect ect and its contradicting and confusing.

So what i need is a new program for mass gains, any links or just workouts posted here would be ace!

I really want feedback from bodybuilders who are big in size and can tell me from experience works for them.

Also, if you guys could recommend what areas of my body are in need of vast improvement and what exercise/s really hit that muscle, i would be over the moon.

Cheers guys,
    Adam
    First off. Full body is better for a newbie. I know you said you've been in and out of the gym but you're still a newbie. Try rippetoes. Great for strength/mass if done with the correct diet.

Second. If you want to see gains you need to make sure you get a good bulking diet down. You don't grow in the gym, you grow in the kitchen.

Third. You should bring up your chest and lats a little bit. Also, post a pic of your legs/quads.

Where is this Rippletoes exercise workout plan that everyone talks about? I see it to buy on the website, but thats all.. Here in aus, its annoying to get stuff like that without a credit card.

I have never, ever worked on legs at the gym lol. I did a couple of calf raises but hated it. Leg press was good fun. But that was it. Not much of a leg fan.
    Was wearin boxers, so didnt take any quad pics. But heres calf
    Legs -
    Attached Images

T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shave that hair to start off

Hey im half greek, give me some dignity :P

Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellsway12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you dont wanna have chicken legs man learn to squat and make sure you put legs into your routine

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have to start working your legs. i guarantee once you start hittin the squats, your gains will speed up. rippetoes looks like it could work for you, but if not then try 5x5 which is similar to rippetoes , just only for people who arent beginners.

it looks to me like you have been focusing too much on curls. start doing less curls (and other isolation exercises) and do more compound exercises which use 2 or more joints (rows, bench press, squats, deadlifts, etc.)

again i have to say that you really have to start working your legs, they should be top priority whether you like training them or not

good luck
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

bsfreelifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with your chest in lats also.. But you have to work legs if you want to get big.. your legs are not the only thing that benfits from working your legs!

There are studies showing that intense leg workouts increase your growth hormone dramatically witch inturn lets your whole body grow faster!
    Eat,sleep,and **** "BODYBUILDING"

droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    work your legs, squat, shave ur chest, work your back. great progress
    come on in,, see how i'm livin.

DavMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where is this Rippletoes exercise workout plan that everyone talks about?
    I would like to know also

Chest, lats, sounds good.

Anyone got the answer to the rippletoe question? I dont mind spending the money it just aint easy to get a hold of.

The problem i have with full body workouts, is that i have never left the gym sore. I also feel like im in a huge rush and then im runnin around frantically to get everything i need done in an hour.

Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500) Buildandrun is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by T-Roach View Post
    shave that hair to start off
    qft...oh yeah and get some tanning done (in the tanning bed or outside) it doesn't matter, you're whiter then casper.

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chest, lats, sounds good.

Anyone got the answer to the rippletoe question? I dont mind spending the money it just aint easy to get a hold of.

The problem i have with full body workouts, is that i have never left the gym sore. I also feel like im in a huge rush and then im runnin around frantically to get everything i need done in an hour.
    Currently, you're looking pretty decent, especially with the slight v-taper already. But yes, definitely hit those lats and your chest.

Here's a writeup to the Rippetoe's program.

Soreness is a poor indicator of growth. Don't rely on that so much. And take your time in the gym! No need to rush.

ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostfacekilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bsfreelifter View Post
    i agree with your chest in lats also.. But you have to work legs if you want to get big.. your legs are not the only thing that benfits from working your legs!

There are studies showing that intense leg workouts increase your growth hormone dramatically witch inturn lets your whole body grow faster!
    arent you wolverine?
    I have seen a lot and I mean a lot of people in the gym and on these internet forums that are a buck 65 or two and change, shouting that you don’t have to lift heavy to get big
    -DC

LOL, i know im white as, i never go to the beach. Hence body hair + pale complexion. But i didnt ask for advice on my skin colour, or the amount of body hair. Just on the muscle. For those of you with construction critisicm based upon the GYM, thanks a bunch.