k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kris Gethin 12 week daily trainer WEEK 4 Progress

Here are my Progress pics for week 4

The first month is down and I have found massive change in my Strength and Endurance.

My biggest Problem is my eating plan some days I have 7 meals some 5 depending on uni and work But I have been sticking to the clean healthy foods.

Let me know how I am going you can view the images at my bodyspace

Here are my Progress pics for week 4

The first month is down and I have found massive change in my Strength and Endurance.

My biggest Problem is my eating plan some days I have 7 meals some 5 depending on uni and work But I have been sticking to the clean healthy foods.

Let me know how I am going you can view the images at:

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/k0sk/more.php?section=progresspics

Cheers
    If it was easy everyone would be champions!

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see progress, but you can do better.

I did that program this fall and liked it. Go read the calculating calories and macros sticky at the top of the Nutrition section. Follow that instead of the clean eating stuff in the video trainer and you'll start getting better results. You can still overeat "clean" foods-- counting calories will teach you not to do that.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think thats fantastic work for 4 weeks

k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k0sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DarthInvadeHer View Post
    I think thats fantastic work for 4 weeks
    Cheers for that. this feedback keeps me motivated to change my lifestyle and shape of my body

@Locavore
    I will have a look and investigate which option is best for me

Cheers for the feedback
    If it was easy everyone would be champions!