pjames04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Kris gethin 12 Weeks daily trainer

Ive started the 12 weeks program ive been going to gym for over a year or so. I wanted a program which is mixed in excerise and to bulk.

But Im worry that loose weight as im only 75 kg at moment and rather would like to gain ?

or will i get more weight in muscle ?

any sugggestions guys

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pjames04 View Post
    Ive started the 12 weeks program ive been going to gym for over a year or so. I wanted a program which is mixed in excerise and to bulk.

But Im worry that loose weight as im only 75 kg at moment and rather would like to gain ?

or will i get more weight in muscle ?

any sugggestions guys
    This question is barely legible.

Rephrase, or forever be confused.

pjames04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    This question is barely legible.

Rephrase, or forever be confused.
    Ok lol
    right i weigh 75 Kg, I am on Kris Gethin 12 weeks tranformation program,

I been going to the gym for around 2 years and was looking for a good solid program. I have noticed that the program involves loosing weigh but I do not wish to as im only 75kg.

is there any way around this as i thought this was to bulk up ?

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok lol

I been going to the gym for around 2 years and was looking for a good solid program. I have noticed that the program involves loosing weigh but I do not wish to as im only 75kg.

Follow a program like SS, Madcows, or Texas method.

Eat at a caloric surplus.

Registered User MuscleBoundMisc's Avatar
    MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleBoundMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do derek charlebois daily bulking trainer instead mate, get some mass on you and then do Kris's program to sustain/continue to grow, whilst simultaneously leaning out.
    Hope it helped

BkndblChazbrgr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok lol

Gethin's program makes you do a lot of cardio, like 20 minutes of stairs or bike every day because he kind of assumes that you bulked already like he did. Cut that part and only do cardio like once or twice a week to keep you from gaining too much fat and you should be good. Follow the diet though because I believe he's taking in the amount of calories that you need to gain clean size. Use the supplement list at your discretion. That's where the plan gets a bit expensive.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    Bill Cosby