pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Motivation to keep going after.....

I know this might sound really stupid, but I just got done throwin up all night last night and haven't eaten all day... and I happen to lose weight extremely fast. Does anyone else struggle with keeping up motivation after set backs like this or even injuries?

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolutely, usually when Im really sick though and have no appetite. I get disgruntled thinking Im losing everything Ive worked for. But it always comes back
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think that becomes the hardest part for me... is that I somehow feel like everything i've done in the gym or with my diet is wasted, when in reality it just isn't I don't know maybe I just gotta suck it up.. let it pass and get back to it.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have experienced something similar, i got extremly sick for like a whole week throwing up constantly eating nothing at all apart from sucking on a lemonade ice block.. I lost 7kgs all up, most of which was water weight, but still that was so ****ing depressing it just felt as if all my hard work had just been taken away from me.

What dosent kill you only makes you stronger. When i was back on my feet eating properally and back in the gym because of such a set back i steped my game up did eevrything 100% better than i was doing before. Sometimes its a good wake up call.

Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    I have experienced something similar, i got extremly sick for like a whole week throwing up constantly eating nothing at all apart from sucking on a lemonade ice block.. I lost 7kgs all up, most of which was water weight, but still that was so ****ing depressing it just felt as if all my hard work had just been taken away from me.

What dosent kill you only makes you stronger. When i was back on my feet eating properally and back in the gym because of such a set back i steped my game up did eevrything 100% better than i was doing before. Sometimes its a good wake up call.
    Thank you for that man... I already feel this sense of wanting to push even harder in the gym and focus, and as lame as it sounds, actually sanitize my hands after the gym lol. I have started about a week ago taking fish oil and orange triad and was bummed when I got sick cause I felt like I was finally giving an honest effort at being healthy with diet and just taking things to better my body but at the same time I guess I try to think would it have been worse if I hadn't been trying to keep myself healthy? Anyways thank you for that comment man it gets pretty frustrating when you get sick when it effects your goals but a few days of being sick compared to months or years of lifting and eating is a fair trade every once and a while..... still hate it though lol.

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how do i get the lose weight extremely fast problem? as for gaining weight eat a pb&j and some milk.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.