senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) senorbiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Comments in my workout for losing weight and "cutting"

Hi guys I would like some input from you in my routine.
    Tips, comments... Whatever you guys throw at me I thank you.
    Here is what I have been doing for 1 month (since I came back from holidays also for 1 month of no workout whatsoever and 6 kilos heavier)

Monday-Thursday = Chest/Biceps
    Tuesday-Friday = Back/Triceps
    Wednesday-Saturday = Legs/Shoulders
    Sunday = couch

Chest/Biceps
    Barbell bench press 3x15
    Barbell inclined bench press 3x15
    Butterfly 3x15

Back/Triceps
    Front pulldown 3x15
    Seated row straight 3x15
    Bent Over row 3x15

Barbell Curl 3x15
    Preacher Curl (arms high) 3x15
    Dumbbell Curl 3x15

Legs/Shoulders
    Leg Extension 3x15
    45° Leg Press 3x15
    Standing Calf Raise 3x20

Barbell Front Raise 3x15
    Dumbell Side Raid 3x15
    Dumbell Arnold Press 3x15

-Rest 50 seconds between each set.
    -500 Abs/day. 25x4/25x4/25x4/25x4/25x4
    -45 minutes of spinning (around 800Kcal lost)
    -I am 73Kg

Breakfast
    1 scoop of Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey

Lunch/Dinner:
    1 Chicken breast
    1 cup of black beans
    1 egg without the yellow part

Before bed

Weekends I usually eat something else/bit more but nothing unhealty/fatty/high on carbs/etc.

I have two questions:
    -I would like to lose 2 kilos, do you think this is a good way to continue? I have been a bit stable for the last 2 weeks.
    -What do you guys recommend as next program/trainning if I want to be more defined? (I would say "cut" but my english sucks)

thanks and sorry for my poor english skills, hope you guys can help me.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your English is better than most guys here, as is your spelling

I like your split, assuming you are not a beginner. But you really could have more rest days. If I was using your split, I'd only train 3 days a week, hitting everything once a week, or four days, hitting everything about every 4 or 5 days(but I'm 58). Hitting everything twice a week on a simple upper/lower split is easier on your body's recovery with a 4 day split than what you are doing. But you have the advantage of youth.

You have lots of great exercises, but really should have squats as your main exercise in leg day, and deads in your back day.

You can make your muscles more visible by either:

1. Losing bodyfat, but only if the muscles are big enough to impress. So no cutting at 150lbs like some guys. I'll get a lot bigger before I bother, but I want to be a monster.

2. Making your muscles bigger by progressively heavier poundages in your chosen exercises. That will make them look more impressive even if you don't lose any bodyfat, so long as your bodyfat is in the athletic male range(13-18 percent).

Lift well and prosper.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fewer reps with heavier weight. If you want to stay strong, you need to lift heavy weights. The "lower weight with higher reps on a cut" myth doesn't really help you keep the muscle you put on during a bulk.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too many days, too many reps.

soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soka12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your routine is good but 3x8-12 for sets & reps will be pretty decent.

FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitTechie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your English skills are fine.

First of all great job so far!!

Second, mix up your diet a little. It's good to have variety when losing weight. Maybe check out dishes from Abs Diet or even biggest loser...it's weight loss your concentration is on (&toning) so don't worry about "bodybuilder diet" right yet.

Third, mix up your routine by adding different exercise to the theme u created. Such as add a military press to shoulder day and replace another. Put more time and/or distance on your bike. Or pick up another cardio in addition such as running or speed walking.

Fourth, if u r making it to 15 each set...your weight is not heavy enough. You should lift at least 10 and no more than 15 each set. Also, if u r not sore within 1-2 days...u r not pushing yourself hard enough.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by senorbiceps View Post
    Hi guys I would like some input from you in my routine.
    Tips, comments... Whatever you guys throw at me I thank you.
    Here is what I have been doing for 1 month (since I came back from holidays also for 1 month of no workout whatsoever and 6 kilos heavier)

Monday-Thursday = Chest/Biceps
    Tuesday-Friday = Back/Triceps
    Wednesday-Saturday = Legs/Shoulders
    Sunday = couch

Chest/Biceps
    Barbell bench press 3x15
    Barbell inclined bench press 3x15
    Butterfly 3x15

Back/Triceps
    Front pulldown 3x15
    Seated row straight 3x15
    Bent Over row 3x15

Barbell Curl 3x15
    Preacher Curl (arms high) 3x15
    Dumbbell Curl 3x15

Legs/Shoulders
    Leg Extension 3x15
    45° Leg Press 3x15
    Standing Calf Raise 3x20

Barbell Front Raise 3x15
    Dumbell Side Raid 3x15
    Dumbell Arnold Press 3x15

-Rest 50 seconds between each set.
    -500 Abs/day. 25x4/25x4/25x4/25x4/25x4
    -45 minutes of spinning (around 800Kcal lost)
    -I am 73Kg

Breakfast

Lunch/Dinner:
    1 Chicken breast
    1 cup of black beans
    1 egg without the yellow part

Before bed

Weekends I usually eat something else/bit more but nothing unhealty/fatty/high on carbs/etc.

I have two questions:
    -I would like to lose 2 kilos, do you think this is a good way to continue? I have been a bit stable for the last 2 weeks.
    -What do you guys recommend as next program/trainning if I want to be more defined? (I would say "cut" but my english sucks)

thanks and sorry for my poor english skills, hope you guys can help me.