GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you cycle White Flood?

Hey guys-

Today I received White Flood and will starting a log on it. What is the best way to cycle White Flood? When you cycle it, what do you take in place of it?

Thanks!

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think there's really any NEED to cycle White Flood.

If you're concerned with developing a dependence on stimulants, and this would apply to any stimulant that you take, then I suppose 8 weeks on and 1 week off should be fine. But I don't really see a need to cycle it.
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes no need to cycle it. Nor really log it...its a tried and teste pre workout supplement that is good. However it won't provide the most interesting of logs.
    Your log will go something like:
    Day one- I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day two-I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day three-I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day four- I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day five-No one is reading this log so I'm going to stop
    Will rep back (ALWAYS ALWAYS) :D. Just write 'Rep back' and will sort you out ;)
    EDIT - Forget this, got negged by a mod for like no reason so now am worse rank. Sympathy rep anyone? haha

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132963603 ( 6 week cut workout log CHECK it OUT)

GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrenadeWhistle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fulham4eva View Post
    Yes no need to cycle it. Nor really log it...its a tried and teste pre workout supplement that is good. However it won't provide the most interesting of logs.
    Your log will go something like:
    Day one- I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day two-I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day three-I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day four- I had lots of energy and a great pump!
    Day five-No one is reading this log so I'm going to stop
    Haha, alright thanks brotha. I'm hearing a lot of negative feedback on White Flood so I thought I do a log to see how it goes.

Anyways, I don't drink coffee nor take (or have taken) any stims before.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White flood is a great product. The reason you want to cycle it, along with all other pre-workouts is because your body will adapt to it and become immune. you will not get the rush and pump that you want from it over time. Once finished with your log of the product, try not to take another PreWO for atleast two weeks. Let the body come down off the need of caffeine and other ingredients that gets you going.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    White flood is a great product. The reason you want to cycle it, along with all other pre-workouts is because your body will adapt to it and become immune. you will not get the rush and pump that you want from it over time. Once finished with your log of the product, try not to take another PreWO for atleast two weeks. Let the body come down off the need of caffeine and other ingredients that gets you going.

^^This. I would cycle it when you finish your tub.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sdsu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    Yup exactly. You can repeat after the break with awesome results. White Flood is one of my favorite Preworkout products I've used. I did a log of it and have been a consistent part of my stack for years.
    5'8 190
    Bench-265
    Leg Press-630

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    after each tub take a 1-2 week break from stims/caffeine
    Originally Posted by GrenadeWhistle View Post
    Haha, alright thanks brotha. I'm hearing a lot of negative feedback on White Flood so I thought I do a log to see how it goes.

Anyways, I don't drink coffee nor take (or have taken) any stims before.
    negative feedback? where?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    after each tub take a 1-2 week break from stims/caffeine
    negative feedback? where?
    agreed lol

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cbrash1 View Post
    agreed lol
    one heck of a bump, you're living in the past man
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slianto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    one heck of a bump, you're living in the past man
    sorry, one more bump.. lol

I love white flood! and i just wanna use it every workout. for me 1scoop is enough.
    So i wonder if i should cycle it after one tub/100 scoops too? since my serving is only 1 scoop..

anyway it's very hard to get CL products at my country, and if there's any. it's expensive. (around $65 for tub 100serving, and they don't sell it anymore now)
    I hope someday it'll be easier to get CL products around the world. Good luck!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slianto View Post
    sorry, one more bump.. lol

I love white flood! and i just wanna use it every workout. for me 1scoop is enough.
    So i wonder if i should cycle it after one tub/100 scoops too? since my serving is only 1 scoop..

anyway it's very hard to get CL products at my country, and if there's any. it's expensive. (around $65 for tub 100serving, and they don't sell it anymore now)
    I hope someday it'll be easier to get CL products around the world. Good luck!
    Which country?
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn email jon[@]controlledlabs.com if you need to find sources.