Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OxyElite Pro

KingsFan32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingsFan32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyElite Pro

First off I've taken other products, I've taken Hydroxycut, xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, Thermadrine, another product from BSN... although they all have worked initially, I believe I build a tolerance because they become ineffective... as of yesterday, I was a regular 6 cup a day drinker of coffee, so don't know if that is a factor in how it stimulates me... I've been lifting and doing cardio on a regular basis for the past 8 weeks, I haven't seem to be able to lose weight, I did lose 2% BF... been lifting heavy and doing cardio..

Well today I started my OxyElite Pro Self Medication run.. ... took my first dose 3 hours ago... felt it about 30 minutes later, kinda' like a warm feeling, felt a bit warm as well... so far no side effects... been monitoring my heart rate with a chest strap (Bowflex) it's been riding for the past 3 hours at 78-82 BPM.... average has been 78 BPM...

I am looking to get down from 200 lbs that I weighed in at this morning... I jumped on the bandwagon after reading a few reviews, however, I then read those that people are claiming it did nothing for them, of course there are other factors involved with those people... so who knows... hopefully I remember to update this on a weekly basis...

KingsFan32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingsFan32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 1st Cardio Session

Just finished 45 minutes of cardio, and wow... by far, I do believe this stuff is for real... I felt energized.. no jittery feeling or what I would like to call it the crackhead feeling.. ... heart rate was constant between 165 and 170... no side effects thus far... I finished my 45 minutes and still felt like continuing, but today was suppose to be my rest day... oh I did break a sweat at 5 minutes of warm up, typically I start sweating around the 9 minute mark... will update in a week...

judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10) judespapa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for posting your info and progress. I am similiar to you with the coffee intake, work out sched. I will follow your progress as I am trying to decide which product to use. I have not tried any fat loss products to date. Thanks again and good luck to you.
    Those that say it can't be done should get out of my way so I can finish it.

It's better to have been a participant once than a spectator for a lifetime.

I do things...

np jude...

update... 6 hours after taking my second dose of the day, my HR is still in the low 70s, typically at this time of night it's in the low 50s ... so I am still burning lotsa' calories... I can also say that my water intake has increased this evening... I am also ready for bed..

Drank Coffee

thought I share this with the world... ...

Drank 1 cup of coffee last night .. it was 9 hours after my first dose of the day, I was tired... 2 hours after drinking coffee, I took my second dose of OEP.. both doses were single capsules.. well about 30 minutes or so afterward, I felt weird NOT WIRED.. don't really know how to explain it... I checked my BP, and it was normal 122/70 HR 78 ... went to the gym, and I was able to lift more weight.. .incline dumbell press I used 60 lb dumbells.. 2 sets of 9 each... DB bench press I can press 75 lbs for 8 reps... just thought I would share this...

well that was my experience with drinking coffee...

1 week 1/16 - 1/23

This week I've lost 2 lbs ...

I do 60-75 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week, HR is typically in the 155-170 range for at least 50 - 60 minutes, in addition 3 days a week I lift for 35-45 minutes...

I am happy with the 2 lbs I lost, my goal is to lose 8-10 lbs per month until I reach 160... shoulders are showing more definition ...

sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for log

so my plan is to cycle a bottle of OEP and Recreate every 45 days... if I come off OEP and go cold turkey, you can bet I will go right back to the coffee... also there are if's involved in this scenario, so if I see that I am loosing size, then I will suspend whatever I'm on and start a 45 day cycle of Jack3d... I used to take N.O. Explode, I thought it gave pretty good results, however, I did gain weight...

Whoops.. :)

alright well today, I drank 3 cups of lemonade with sweet n low sweetener rather than my usual 3 cups of plain water I drink with dinner... went to the gym about 2 hours after taking my pm dose of OEP, ended up getting dehydrated after 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of training... heart rate remained elevated at 110-115 even though I was sitting, stopped sweating, and felt a chill on my face.. I also felt tired... prior to this I had been taking sips of water throughout a 45 minute workout period... some mistakes I made were, not drink enough water prior to taking my PM OEP dose, typically I drink about 2 cups of water with it, but this time I only took a sip of water, just enough to swallow the capsule... LESSON LEARNED!!!

Potent Stuff

Today I was on 5 hours of sleep and dead tired, ate some Breakfast, and just wasn't functioning... popped an OEP, just one cap, 12 hours later I am still energized... I just took my pm dose as I am on my way to da' gym...

JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty glad to see this thread as i am 16 y/o and looking to take this supplement to help me lose weight. Only will be taking 1 a day

Originally Posted by JoeyD10 View Post
    pretty glad to see this thread as i am 16 y/o and looking to take this supplement to help me lose weight. Only will be taking 1 a day
    Listen, if your parents allow you to take OEP, make sure you EAT... don't try and cut corners eat whatever amount you should be eating for your goals, no less than 1300-1500 calories per day... if you end up doing a lot of cardio, you will most likely have to increase your daily intake of food, otherwise you will be hindering your progress...

Eagle19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the good work.

I too am currently cutting (with roughly the same loss goals), and OxyElite is the centerpiece of my supplement stack. Some advice I would offer is to drink less coffee; between the OxyElite and all that coffee you are going to overwork your heart. Try taking a non-stim fat burner product in addition to help with your energy levels. For instance, I incorporated "Lean Out" by Beverly International into my stack- I do not drink coffee or soda, and still get all the energy that I need plus some to get through the day. All in all though, it seems like you are doing alright, best of luck going forward!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, seeing as our goals line up quite parallel and I may be able to assist!

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eagle19 View Post
    Keep up the good work.

I too am currently cutting (with roughly the same loss goals), and OxyElite is the centerpiece of my supplement stack. Some advice I would offer is to drink less coffee; between the OxyElite and all that coffee you are going to overwork your heart. Try taking a non-stim fat burner product in addition to help with your energy levels. For instance, I incorporated "Lean Out" by Beverly International into my stack- I do not drink coffee or soda, and still get all the energy that I need plus some to get through the day. All in all though, it seems like you are doing alright, best of luck going forward!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, seeing as our goals line up quite parallel and I may be able to assist!
    Agreed! I noticed that after taking Oxy elite Pro I have cut out my need for diet soda. I was drinking about 5-7 cans of coke zero and other diet sodas each day. I may have had 3 diet sodas this week. I have uped my intake of water. if I don't drink alot of water before cardio, during, and after I get dehydrated. I was thinking of taking this supplement with AB Cuts and Jacked 3D. I have plenty of energy and have not started taking the 2 tabs yet. I started taking OEP January 23 and I have lost 5 pounds. I do get Hot flashes. However, my husband can't tolerate OEP. It sends his BP soaring even with medication. He has headaches, and feels WIERD. I think I tolerated it better because of all the diet sodas that I consumed. My husband doesn't drink soda.

Week 2... 1-23 / 1-30

yep, I cut all other caffeine out as well...

Well, this week there was no weight loss, came in at 199.2 ... but my BF% did drop .8%, almost one entire point... I don't pay too much attention to the scale, since it will vary depending on what I eat... On Wednesday I weighed myself, came in at 197, but today is my official weigh in day, so whatever the scale says shall be what I log in... ..remember my goal is to lose as much body fat as I can while losing the least amount of weight...

***Edit***
    also I have noticed the waistline a bit slimmer, my pants keep sliding off easier as I walk, ...

Eagle19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice! keep it up. It is good to hear that you cut down so much on the caffeine. may i ask why it is that you want to lose body fat but not weight? Have you considered the possibility of having a cutting cycle now and then following it up with a bulking cycle as a means of achieving your goals?

nice! keep it up. It is good to hear that you cut down so much on the caffeine. may i ask why it is that you want to lose body fat but not weight? Have you considered the possibility of having a cutting cycle now and then following it up with a bulking cycle as a means of achieving your goals?

in 2007, I got down to the low 170s, decided to bulk, but it got out control eating everything in site, suffered a knee injury, calories kept coming, but activity seized... gained all that weight ... so this time around I want to retain as much lean muscle as possible...

imtryinghard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the good work.

Also agreed! By the way thanks a lot for the log. First off, I wanted to say great job cutting out the coffee! Anyone taking this product should not be taking any other caffeine substances unless it is part of a planned supplement stack specifically to be used for improving performance in the gym. Remember, your body can build tolerance to caffeine, so the more coffee you drink, the less effective the product will be for you (there's only 100mg of caffeine per pill, but there is around 240-280mg of caffeine in a 'tall' Starbucks sized coffee). However, caffeine is not the only stimulant in the product. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is also a stimulant and is a substance responsible for fat loss within the product.

Dehydration: remember caffeine is a diuretic, which means the more you have the more you pee. You will have to significantly increase your intake of water to avoid dehydration. Maybe 10-12 8oz cups a day, but if you can't make that be sure to be drinking the recommended 8 cups at least, or else you'll be sorry and sluggish at the gym.

Increased heart rate: great example of monitoring your heart rate by the way. It is important to monitor your heart rate. An increased heart rate (>100) for a prolonged amount of time is not a good thing. The more you overwork your heart, the more you will be negatively affected in the long run. Your heart works like an engine, wear and tear is involved over time.

I am exaggerating in regards to the amount of stimulants in this product as it is actually a good amount of caffeine for a workout and probably to carry out the day, but I wanted to express the importance of trying to cut out other forms of unnecessary caffeine. Also, cycle caffeine products so you don't build too much tolerance which may lead to more $$ being spent. Probably 4-8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off, just a suggestion.

Just some info I wanted to share. By the way, keep up the log. I love to follow positive progress. God bless and train safe!

imtryinghard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also wanted to add that I am watching this product and may soon be a consumer once I figure out what stack I want to approach in regards to pre-workout supplements. Also, I need to make sure I can afford it

I take it with 1 G of L-Carnitine... well at least when I remember.. ... I keep forgetting to put the two bottle in the same place...

***EDIT***

Just to clarify, I am only taking OEP right now for a 45 day period, followed by a 45 day period of Recreate, with no off period... this will be my cycle till I reach my 160 lb goal..
    Last edited by KingsFan32; 01-31-2011 at 11:30 PM.

GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice log man.

I've got a bottle of OEP and DS Lean Xtreme waiting to be used. Since I've only really started my cardio routine properly, I think I'll carry on for a month before I start taking OEP or LX. This way I'll be able to more accurately monitor their effectiveness vs ordinary weightloss, and because I'll be that little bit fitter it'll make more use of the supps as I'll be able to push myself more.
    Currently cutting

Supplements:

Caffeine
    Syntrax whey shake
    Creapure monohydrate
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

Week 3.. 1/30-2/6

Weigh in was 196.. although weight loss was 3 lbs from last week, I am leaning more toward a two pound loss, as I know last weeks weigh in was affected by the consumption of food the day before... ... I do allow myself two cheat meals per week... after all I am going for long term not a two month binge of healthy food, followed by a 10 month binge of Mickey D's ...

This week I didn't do much as I was sick, I was only able to do 45 minutes of cardio on the 31st .... I think today Monday, I'll be ready to hit the gym once again... I stuck to my caloric goals, although I am shooting for 1500 calories, my main goal is to keep them under 2000 per day.. I think that with the amount of cardio and weight training I do per day it should allow enough of a deficit to lose 2-3 lbs per week...

This week I have also added Fat Free cheese slices to my sandwiches... with my sandwiches I am only keeping in mind the fat content and calorie content... so per sandwich I am estimating a rough caloric intake of 215 calories or so... carbs I try not to pay too much attention if there is fiber, not sure if I should change my mind on that one, but anyways, I do consider my carbs within a healthy range since I end up doing about 90 minutes of cardio per day, plus between sets I try and stay revved up by either doing ab crunches or hitting another area... I also incorporated shadow boxing using free weights, I was surprised at the response your heart gives when using 20 lb dumbells while doing upper cuts... I did about a 15 rep set three times last week Thursday (27th)

also... I suspended OEP while I was sick... I felt like crap, didn't want to make matters worse.. ...
    Last edited by KingsFan32; 02-07-2011 at 04:41 AM.

I've gone ahead and also added wheat tortillas and almond butter into my diet...

For today what I've eaten has been

Breakfast:
    Lean Pro Matrix 1 scoop
    1 tbs of almond butter
    28g of grounded oatmeal
    1/2 cup grounded flax
    8 oz of ff milk
    8 oz of crushed ice
    8 oz of water

Dinner
    wheat tortilla chicken burrito
    mixed with sliced bell peppers yellow/orange
    mixed with sliced onions, pasilla pepper, and hot pepper
    cooked with EV olive oil
    about 1.5 cups of chopped steamed veges squash/carrots

Snack
    2 navel oranges

Snack
    lean ham sandwich
    2 cups of ff milk

right now heading to gym, afterward will have a protein shake mixed with almond butter and ff milk same as above minus the other stuff...

Cutting Stack

So as you all know, I already take OEP and L-Carnitine... today I bought CLA 1250 90caps for 18 dollars plus tax at a local health food store, I'd say not bad since online places do sell it cheaper, but then I have to pay the shipping and then sometimes endure the delayed shipment.. ... I'm still gonna do a bit more research on dosage, but for the time being, I will take 1 OEP, 1G LCarnitine, and 1 Cap of CLA twice a day, meaning AM and PM...

This week my diet has been the cleanest since I started OEP on the 16th of January, so hopefully I get a good number, but if I don't, no worries...

Week 4 ... 2/6 - 2/13

Weigh in was 195, lost 1 lb... lost inches too, I know cuz I had to adjust the lace on my workout shorts... ... better definition is also present...

as I said before I am not disappointed with this number, coming off a week where I was sick, I was still feeling a bit sluggish... Cardio suffered a bit, I probably forfeited about 3-4 hours of cardio, there were a couple days where I only did a 10 minute warmup and hit the weights, afterward not doing my end of weight training cardio...

Just checked and it's been 4 years since I've weighed at or below 195... I think I am following that same pattern, losing 1 to 3 lbs per week, back then I was pressing 80 lb dumbells at 180 lbs, right now I am pressing 75 lb dumbells... bicep curls I am using 40 lb x 4 reps, back then at 180 lbs I was doing 50 lb x 3 ... I do feel stronger though this time around... I do however feel my forearms are a bit weak, I feel pressure when pressing, been doing wrist curls, hopefully that will strengthen my forearms...
    Last edited by KingsFan32; 02-13-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Week 5 ... 2/14 - 2/21

No change.. weighed in at 195.4 ... this past week missed my two cardio only days, I did lift 3 days and did about 40 minutes cardio each of the day... I think I will have to take care of any missed cardio prior to lifting ...

well I thought about it, and since I'm not making quicker progress, not that there's anything wrong with it as I am not going backwards... I think this week I will dedicate it to all cardio, no weight training at all, hopefully I can complete two minimum of 45 minute sessions per day... I am limited to the elliptical and stationary bike, can't do treadmill as I have a torn meniscus that doesn't seem to want to heal on its own... 45 minutes of cardio should give me about 750 burned calories, I know it's a rough estimate, not an exact science, but since age, weight, and height are required, I take it into consideration when crunching da' numbers... well hopefully I can stick it out and see what kind of numbers I put up... I already know last weeks lack of cardio hindered my progress... I will do cardio all week this week and most likely do legs later on tonight, and probably once again on Saturday... My diet as I reflected on what I ate last week were healthy choices, although I do give my self 2 cheat meals per week with the condition of making healthier substitutes, for example I ate Dennys Club Sandwich, ordered with no mayo and no cheese since they're high in fat, I did however order the fries, but asked to skip the salt... ate them with mustard... that combined were roughly 1200 calories, however, that morning I had oatmeal for breakfast about 240 calories, later on that night I had a couple of navel oranges, and then a few hours later a sandwich, the sandwich carried with it about 250 calories, plus a cup of ff milk... so really I didn't surpass my daily intake of calories.. only explanation is the lack of cardio... with my dinner I drink water, and continue doing so throughout the day...

any suggestions are always welcomed...

sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started OEP today. Took my first pill around 8:30am (right after my morning shower and before any food). Had my first meal around 9. Its now 10am and so far no jitters, no racing of the heart, no real side effects. Havent had much of a warmer than usual feeling but its also chilly in my office and my hands are a bit chilly (i am a believer lately that i might have the beginning stages of carpel tunnel due to my office life and guitar playing). Haven't been keeping any measurements on heart rate or anything like that like you are, but i'm curious to see how the fat loss goes over the next 4-6 weeks. I'm not overweight. Riding around 180lbs at 6 foot 1 around 18-19% bf. Goal is 10%. I am also in a calorie deficit at around 2000-2100 cals. I do 15-20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week as well on top of my lifting to create a little more of a deficit.

i DO feel a little more alert, and i have this surge running through my body. I'm still "tired" from not sleeping well last night (not OEP related) but my body has the energy to be physical and active, even if my mind totally isnt there yet. I'm not gonna do 2 pills a day until i assess my body's reaction this week, but so far so good! looking forward to Leg and ab day tonight.
    Jan 26th to Apr 15th - Cut from 185lbs to 173lbs (-8% bodyfat)
    April 18th - started 6 week bulk.

congrats on your jump to OEP, I slept one hour thus far and am still running fine on last nights dose of OEP, I noticed that if I am tired OEP takes care of it for me...

I started OEP at 24.2 % BF on Jan 16, as of this past Sunday the 13, I was at 23.2 %... I don't look fat though, ... I do look bulky... I have been lifting on and off for the past few years, so I take it that plays a role in it... as I said in my previous entry, I am going to just do cardio this week, I am tempted if I see good numbers to continue a pure cardio cut for the next 3-4 weeks, then assess my progress and determine whether to continue on the cardio only cut or incorporate resistance training once again...
    Last edited by KingsFan32; 02-23-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Smarter Choices Here And There...

well yesterday I ate breakfast out, I had Denny's once again... I ordered the make your own slam... You ready for this, I ate about 600 calories, even then this is an inflated calculation, as I calculated about 530 calories or so.. what did I eat?

- 2 egg whites
    - 1 slice of ham
    - 2 wheat pancakes, each with one individual serving of grape jelly..
    .. as soon as I got my food, I took the mound of butter off of the pancake, not sure why she served it with butter, at IHOP the waitress actually gave me the balance individual serving pack... I also had ketchup with my breakfast, yes well some of you may frown on the use of ketchup, however, it's a "food group" I will not part ways with.. ...

for lunch/dinner I had a rotisserie chicken burrito on a wheat tortilla with salsa, I didn't have an afternoon snack as I was asleep.. ... about 3 hours after my lunch/dinner I had a large orange, thereafter about 2 hours or so later, I had 5 strawberries... I have to say I wasn't really hungry... I ended up going to the gym last night, I did 1 hour of cardio and 4 sets of ab workout... my rough caloric output was 1400 calories in 75 minutes... according to my HR monitor, I spent 50 minutes above 155 bpm... about 40 minutes of those 50 I was between 165-175 bpm... afterward I drank 2 cups of ff chocolate milk, I hear it helps replenish your glycogen levels... could be mistaken though.. this morning, about an hour ago, jumped on the scale and came in at 194.2.... I think I may indeed go on a 3 week cardio only cut, I am not really concerned about losing muscle at this point...