Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

--->>> New year, New start, New goals!

1/1/11

So it's a new year and time to actualy progress this year!!

Goal is to basicaly add 10-15lbs of lean muscle and lose 5-10lbs of fat in this time. I'm gonna be rolling with Dorian Yates blood and guts routine for a while n will see how it goes.

Basic split:

Mon - Back
    Tues - Chest/Bis
    Wed - Rest
    Thurs - Shoulders/tris
    Friday - Legs
    Sat - Repeat from start

Things for the past month have been sh*tty havn't workout much or followed a diet added a few unwanted lbs of fat even though scale doesn't say it I can see it haha FUUU Christmas season.

Anyway will try to update this daily of workout, lifts and such will upload pics every so often and hopefully I can monitor some progress and make sure I'm actualy getting bigger/stronger or leaner if it's the case .
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)