Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does brad pitt have the ideal male body

like the wide shoulders, slim waist line and abs, full pecs and thick shoulders.
    this is what women desire no?
    ~~~-----~~~-----~~~-----~~~-----~~

............./??/)
    ............/....// .......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    .........../....// ....../......__...........__.......\
    ...../??/..../??\.....(-....(.0.).......(.0.).....-)
    .././.../..../..../.|_...?.........../_.................?
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)..\..........____........../
    .\................\/../ ....\........................../
    ..\................./........\__________/

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at thick shoulders. girls just like abs usually. but girls usually like my arms and pecs.

DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not in my opinion...
    Some more size, thicker, broader shoulders etc and Id be happy.

The dude from the Crank/transporter (Jason Statham) with a bulk would be a deadly size IMO.
    I rep back

255 lbs. --Dead Lift 450 --Squat 350 --Bench 275

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thick shoulders? You gotta be kidding. Depends on who's definition of the ideal body. Some would say Arnold some would say Pitt some would say Bill Cosby and some would even say Ronnie Coleman.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000) corn_dog is just really nice. (+1000)
    they also like money but yeah as shredded as he was in fightclub i'd say thats prolly what most women want, why don't u ask some random girls why they like him so much

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    t3h gurls lik skinny guyz with ab5, but wom3n lyk teh mussels

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JJJJ4 View Post
    t3h gurls lik skinny guyz with ab5, but wom3n lyk teh mussels

Naw gurls like teh mussels too. Some girls/woman have different taste though. Only a toolbag works out solely for girls anyway.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO christian bale has more of an ideal body that women would want

JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think girls for the most part like Brad Pitt's face and abs. They never note anything about the shoulders or pecs.

Actually i was watching the entertainment channel one time and some woman claimed brad was waaaay to huge in Troy...WTF?
    Mr. 405

SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AllSho View Post
    Not in my opinion...
    Some more size, thicker, broader shoulders etc and Id be happy.

The dude from the Crank/transporter (Jason Statham) with a bulk would be a deadly size IMO.
    yea suuuure he is of deadly size , he looks like is already on a bulk .. a durty bulk and no triceps or nothing what so ever

............./??/)

QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuietKhaos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he actually has no vtaper which makes his arms look bigger than they are!

that pic makes him look like he has a gut

Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob_Ross42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    women like vin diesel sized guys

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the ultimate manly man:

siggy

Originally Posted by SuperTrouper View Post
    yea suuuure he is of deadly size , he looks like is already on a bulk .. a durty bulk and no triceps or nothing what so ever

He looked better than that in that Transporter movie he was in.
    Spike92 is 15.

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    like the wide shoulders, slim waist line and abs, full pecs and thick shoulders.
    this is what women desire no?
    wide shoulders? psh. I'd go with bigger pecs and a thinner waist.

ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my body kinda looks like christian bale

how much he weigh
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

pitt has awesome abs

............./??/)

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    He looked better than that in that Transporter movie he was in.
    well this is the latest pic of him and he looks like a bag o' ****

............./??/)

pitt has awesome abs

Mathew whatever his last name is looks the best out of those 4.(top right, no homo)
    Spike92 is 15.

Originally Posted by ccm View Post
    my body kinda looks like christian bale

how much he weigh
    meh christian bale is over-rated
    he has this wide -ass waist and no v-taper whatsoever. no tricep definition, andsmooth all over

............./??/)

ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i got a 30 inch waist

he does have a wide waist
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

-->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jason statham
    christian bale

(no homo)
    Today I will reject mediocrity. low carb. high ghey.

Owe reps to: CapitalO

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Mathew whatever his last name is looks the best out of those 4.(top right, no homo)
    Yep, he actually works out consistently. Brad Pitt only did for couple roles.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Am I the only one that doesn't understand people's obsession with Brad Pitt? I seriously don't find what's so great about him... same with many chicks that I know. I mean I could make a pretty big list of better looking male celebrities (definitely no homo).

Originally Posted by ccm View Post
    i got a 30 inch waist

he does have a wide waist
    yea bale has ****ty genetics. wide waist and narrow shoulders. he's straight up and down , top to bottom, not very aesthetic

............./??/)

Red face

Originally Posted by -->aDAM*<-- View Post
    jason statham

saggy pecs anyone

............./??/)

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't understand people's obsession with Brad Pitt? I seriously don't find what's so great about him... same with many chicks that I know. I mean I could make a pretty big list of better looking male celebrities (definitely no homo).
    whats your list?

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ryan Reynolds > All.

/No homo. maybe.
    Last edited by sHaDyOneDeath; 01-31-2007 at 10:26 PM.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is turning into a homo thread lol

After seeing pics of Ronnie and Jay and Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler and Melvin Anthony ect. these guys look so plain and "normal."
    Spike92 is 15.