Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Focus XT, with a dash of beta-alanine log

Product Profile
    Sugar Free & Great Tasting

Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.
    Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

* Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    * Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    * Maximized Energy Levels*
    * Improved Stress Levels*
    * Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    * Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    * Improved Sense of Well Being*
    * Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    * Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    * Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    * Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

A note about Focus XT’s formulation:

Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ‘Little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind – to deliver real results.
    Who can benefit from Focus XT:

Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.
    Another Important Note:

Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ‘crash’ feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ‘Clean & Smooth’ feeling.
    Something to Think About:

You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving:
    Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
    Choline Bitartrate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine A
    Caffeine Anhydrous - 200 mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, (FD&C Red #40 or FD&C Blue #1 depending on flavor)

What I expect:
    Although I “won” the opportunity to log this product, I still have expectations. With the unique blend of ingredients that are dosed at an effective level, or so I would hope, I expect hopefully two results while trying this out. The first is obviously I expect my degree of focus during my workouts will be greatly improved, and that I will be able to concentrate more on feeling the movements, and be less distracted with the surrounding environment. Second, although not body building related, it is exam time and although I find studying fairly easy, I have a pretty decent memory and have always been studious, yet when it comes time to write the exam itself, rather than actually forget material I tend to second guess myself or mix up various facts in my hand. I am hoping Focus XT can help prevent that and I can apply my studying more appropriately to my exams. I have never before sampled a product such as this, and look forward to giving it a test run.

What I don’t expect:
    Yes, I have things I will immediately say I don’t expect. The main thing is I expect absolutely nothing in terms of actual energy or stimulatory effects. This is because caffeine does zilch for me. I have had 2 cups of coffee and a monster, and then fallen asleep. Never felt a thing so I don’t feel it fair to consider it in my overall rating of the product. In regards to the beta alanine, I don’t expect a massive difference in performance, but am curious to see what transpires.

Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Day 1

Well, today I got my first dose of both a beta alanine supplement as well as Focus XT. This will be one of the few references I make to the beta alanine, unless you want to see the word tingles everyday.

First of all, I would love to be able to say all my lifts were through the roof, and I had unimaginable focus, and I was the focus of everyone around me...............

and that wouldn't entirely be a lie

The Taste:
    Well, I didn't taste all that much to be honest. But it isn't the product to blame. I wasn't watching intently when adding water and added around 16-20 oz of liquid, diluting the flavour quite a bit. I did get a sense of the flavour and from the mild, mild taste I got it seemed as if they have a nice balance and hit the flavour well. I will try again for tomorrow, playing with varying amounts water.

The Effects:
    As with almost any product, I like to be skeptical as most don't deliver what they are supposed to. I have to admit, I was taken back by the effects. First of all, I didn't go in expecting to lift anything special having damaged my back (I will be honest, I may have damaged my scapula, we'll see next week [going to work out regardless]). I have been distracted with exams and other issues in my life, and this is the first workout in a long while where I just shut out everything. I can't believe how focused I was on what I wanted to do most, which was lift some weights.
    I felt like the only one in the gym, and nothing distracted me or impeded my workout. I was not expecting this kind of reaction, and I must say I am impressed. Despite my back, I set a PR and maintained my regular weights for the most part. I mean, due to past leg injuries, squatting has always been an issue for me, but today weights were going up fairly easy, only thing really holding me back was, well, my back.

Overall, I am impressed with the clarity and focus. You don't even really realize it, it just kind of takes effect and you become very focused at the task I was intending on completing.

Any suggestions or questions, feel free to ask

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Awesome, glad you had a great experience. I usually dose my Focus XT half a scoop first, and then another half a few hours later when I'm studying. Btw what flavour did you get??

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Awesome, glad you had a great experience. I usually dose my Focus XT half a scoop first, and then another half a few hours later when I'm studying. Btw what flavour did you get??
    I will likely be going through a good bit through the next week, it is my big week for exams. I follow give your dosing a try, see how it goes.
    I got blue raspberry, and I have to say, although I diluted it a bit too much , I got a subtle idea of the flavour and it seems spot on

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    I will likely be going through a good bit through the next week, it is my big week for exams. I follow give your dosing a try, see how it goes.
    I got blue raspberry, and I have to say, although I diluted it a bit too much , I got a subtle idea of the flavour and it seems spot on
    Sweet, I hope it works well for you and that your exams go well. As for blue raz, it's pretty good but more tarty than the usual blue raz flavours (I enjoy the tart though but I imagine most people wouldn't). Let us know if you need anything!

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for being so detailed thus far.

I think you will definately like the Blue Raz even better when mixing less water with it; it really does have a great flavor.

I look forward to seeing your continued thoughts on it in terms of both workout purposes and studying.

Also, hope everything is okay with your back and turns out for the best.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Overall, I am impressed with the clarity and focus. You don't even really realize it, it just kind of takes effect and you become very focused at the task I was intending on completing.
    Good to hear you're enjoying it. I'll be keeping an eye on it, and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

Blue Raspberry is my favorite flavor, and the less water the better in my opinion.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Day 2, just getting a chance to update

Well, technically yesterday, I was once again satisfied with Focus XT. I believe, although I have only tried this twice, that my ability to connect with which muscles I wish to contract, a.k.a my mind-muscle connection, is improving. I'll see if this is so, and I do hope it is. My workout went very similar to yesterday's (technically 2 days ago now), in terms of immediate focus and self-centered workout. Oh, and it helps me ignore any twinges of pain in my back.

Today is my chemistry final, I think will give focus XT an academic test, I am looking to see if it helps me from mixing things up and second guessing myself. I am always adequately prepared, and my memory/academic ability is quite strong (self-taught habit, not bragging), so lets see if I can apply my knowledge properly.

Sweet, I hope it works well for you and that your exams go well. As for blue raz, it's pretty good but more tarty than the usual blue raz flavours (I enjoy the tart though but I imagine most people wouldn't). Let us know if you need anything!
    Originally Posted by SNS8778 View Post
    I think you will definately like the Blue Raz even better when mixing less water with it; it really does have a great flavor.
    First Exam with focus XT today, looking forward to it. For the taste, tried it with 8 ounces of water and I have to say I may try less even. I love strong flavours, and I think 4-6 oz will be the sweet spot. I have to say, you guys NAILED the flavour. There is a nice strong tart aspect, but the raspberry flavour tastes, just, perfect. For most blue raspberry flavours, they lack a genuine raspberry flavour. You can separate it with Focus XT and I have to say it is the best I've tried so far.

Thanks for being so detailed thus far.
    I look forward to seeing your continued thoughts on it in terms of both workout purposes and studying.
    Also, hope everything is okay with your back and turns out for the best.
    I appreciate it, thanks. I also look forward to what comes to fruition during this product run. My back WILL heal, I can't stand not working out so I'll just work my best to ignore it till I have a chance to get it fixed/checked.

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Good to hear you're enjoying it. I'll be keeping an eye on it, and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

Blue Raspberry is my favorite flavor, and the less water the better in my opinion.
    Thanks, and I think I'll be agreeing with you on the water flavour, I must say it is awesome.

Good luck on your exam today, just stay calm and you'll do fine

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First Exam with focus XT today, looking forward to it. For the taste, tried it with 8 ounces of water and I have to say I may try less even. I love strong flavours, and I think 4-6 oz will be the sweet spot. I have to say, you guys NAILED the flavour. There is a nice strong tart aspect, but the raspberry flavour tastes, just, perfect. For most blue raspberry flavours, they lack a genuine raspberry flavour. You can separate it with Focus XT and I have to say it is the best I've tried so far.
    Good luck on the exam.

I like mine with 4 to 6 ounces as well, but alot of people find that too strong so I usually suggest slightly more in my posts, but that is how I like it.

Thank you for the positive comments on the flavor.

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

Day 3 (late update again)

Sorry again for the late update, just studied and went to bed, completely forgot. Anyways. Yesterday I tried using Focus XT (sans beta-alanine) for my first non-exercise environment. I wanted to see if it would aid me during an academic test, namely my current exams.
    Well needless to say, I was once again very impressed with the effects I experienced. While it didn't completely rid me of my knack for second guessing myself, I felt it were minimized (I have been taking tests a long time ) and it only occurred a few times. What I was also noticing was an increased ability to sort through facts in my head, and just a clearer thought process. Usually I believe I should be able to answer a question immediately (just my nature, I need to succeed) so if I didn't completely understand a question, I would normally get angry with myself, thus impeding my performance on other portions of a test. Not this time, I actually had a marginally improved approach to questions, and if I wasn't entirely sure of a question I was really able to utilize all of what I knew in that particular area and logically feel out an answer.

Of course, we don't know how the exam will turn out, but I definitely found it helped.

Good luck on your exam today, just stay calm and you'll do fine
    Good luck on the exam.

I like mine with 4 to 6 ounces as well, but alot of people find that too strong so I usually suggest slightly more in my posts, but that is how I like it.

Thank you for the positive comments on the flavor.
    Thanks, I really do appreciate words of encouragement (a confidence boost always helps )
    I don't like to say how I felt I did, because sometimes I feel super confident and do poorly (which by my typical standards is below 90%, learning in university marks aren't going to be all 95% and up for me as in high school) and when I say I think I did poorly I do really well.

And I think I might use 4 oz of water next time, as I said I've always been selective of strong flavours, and I love the tartness, so I think it should be just right for me. And I really have to say the raspberry component was superbly done

Sorry again for the late update, just studied and went to bed, completely forgot. Anyways. Yesterday I tried using Focus XT (sans beta-alanine) for my first non-exercise environment. I wanted to see if it would aid me during an academic test, namely my current exams.
    Well needless to say, I was once again very impressed with the effects I experienced. While it didn't completely rid me of my knack for second guessing myself, I felt it were minimized (I have been taking tests a long time ) and it only occurred a few times. What I was also noticing was an increased ability to sort through facts in my head, and just a clearer thought process. Usually I believe I should be able to answer a question immediately (just my nature, I need to succeed) so if I didn't completely understand a question, I would normally get angry with myself, thus impeding my performance on other portions of a test. Not this time, I actually had a marginally improved approach to questions, and if I wasn't entirely sure of a question I was really able to utilize all of what I knew in that particular area and logically feel out an answer.

Of course, we don't know how the exam will turn out, but I definitely found it helped.

Thanks, I really do appreciate words of encouragement (a confidence boost always helps )
    I don't like to say how I felt I did, because sometimes I feel super confident and do poorly (which by my typical standards is below 90%, learning in university marks aren't going to be all 95% and up for me as in high school) and when I say I think I did poorly I do really well.

And I think I might use 4 oz of water next time, as I said I've always been selective of strong flavours, and I love the tartness, so I think it should be just right for me. And I really have to say the raspberry component was superbly done
    I truly appreciate the details you are providing here. It is excellent insight for others looking to use this product.

I cant say which one yet, but one of our Core Series items that will be a powder, we just did flavor samples on and if you love tartness, you will love it. The Blue Raz flavor is almost spot on with a sweet tart flavor.

Featuring:

Day 4 and 5

Really sorry for the late updates, however I think I am justified with 4 hours sleep the last two days, and a couple exams to boot. Anyways, these last couple days I have a new found appreciation for Focus XT. I tried it on two occasions, one being studying for my calculus exam, to see how well it helped to clarify concepts and aid in memorization, and I tried it prior to my biology exam.

OH....MY.....GOD, I actually was doing decent studying for calculus, I found it easier to attack problems, work them out logically, and understand frigging word problems (my one and only big math problem ). During my exam I feel I had a better preparation and concepts and problems seemed much clearer, ie. I could see what needed to be done. Big thumbs up right here.

Biology, my favourite subject, was not a problem to study for, but I had to stay up for most of the night, combined with a hospital visit for a double in sized eye at 2 am, needless to say I needed to ensure my efforts didn't go to waste. I will say that I am seeing more and more why most feedback regarding this product are positive. I found it easier to sort through facts, and if you know biology there is a lot of memorization, and I felt that focus XT cleared up any fogginess I was experiencing from lack of sleep.

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for results. Subb'ed: )

Sorry to hear about the hospital, but I'm glad Focus XT is working well for you, great to hear. Don't worry about having to update your log every day, we know you're busy so don't feel like you need to post every day

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great log youngster!~
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Day 6 update

Yesterday I had no reason to use Focus XT as I don't believe relaxing requires mental focus .

Anyways, tried Focus XT/Beta Alanine combo during another fasted workout, this time early morning (my typical method). I must say, everything went very smoothly, and once again I am finding my mind-muscle connection is improving. Also, my environment/household wasn't distracting, which trust me, with my size family is awesome. What can I say, just a smooth, focused workout. I got done far faster than usual, and I set 2 PR (which is odd, as my strength NEVER seems to go up, and I bust my arse every time I enter a gym). I am really pleased with the results so far.

I will be trying to make the effort to use focus XT in particular, for various situations i.e. times, before/after meals, for cardio, maybe a debate
    Originally Posted by dalrsmith View Post
    In for results. Subb'ed: )
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about the hospital, but I'm glad Focus XT is working well for you, great to hear. Don't worry about having to update your log every day, we know you're busy so don't feel like you need to post every day
    meh, eyes cleared up but thanks for the concern. Still, regardless if I'm busy I feel as if I have used the product that day, I should log what has transpired. On days that I don't try anything out, I likely won't have anything to say, but I will log on days I have.

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    great log youngster!~
    I appreciate it. Youngster eh? I am very used to it, just before my 18th birthday, a waitress was mentioning to my family (at Whitespot restaurant) about passes to a theme park.........She said I looked like I could pass as a twelve year old

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hehehe i have a tech that works for me that is 23 and looks like she is 12, it isnt a bad thing

i appreciate you detail in this log and your trying it in different situations. i found focus to help me get through cardio and my workout much more effectively and quickly. not as much mental wandering
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Sorry guys, no official update for the day. Too busy to think about anything else, as I was studying for my final exam of this semester.
    Hopefully in the future, if you guys want, I would love to have some of my family members sample this and give their feedback.

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    hehehe i have a tech that works for me that is 23 and looks like she is 12, it isnt a bad thing

i appreciate you detail in this log and your trying it in different situations. i found focus to help me get through cardio and my workout much more effectively and quickly. not as much mental wandering
    Cardio will definitely be coming up soon, but so far any mental wandering has been significantly reduced.
    And I don't mind having a younger looking face. But at 23, looking like I'm twelve could pose a inconvenience
    Last edited by Lifterforlife10; 12-15-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Sorry guys, no official update for the day. Too busy to think about anything else, as I was studying for my final exam of this semester.
    Hopefully in the future, if you guys want, I would love to have some of my family members sample this and give their feedback.

Cardio will definitely be coming up soon, but so far any mental wandering has been significantly reduced.
    And I don't mind having a younger looking face. But at 23, looking like I'm twelve good pose a inconvenience
    But at 35, looking like you are 24 will be an advantage

You are welcome to give out some servings to family members to try if you would like. The more feedback and insight, the better.

Featuring:

Day 7 Update

Once again, this wasn't used during a workout but I figured it would aid me far more during my final exams, as opposed to one workout. I have to say, coupled with the effects I have experienced before during my exams, I got a news sensation today. Well, sensations an odd word... anyways. I don't know if anyone else has been said to have this, but I found myself just much more aware. I could feel all the different, subtle movements of everything I wrote and when I chose to observe my surroundings, I just picked up on small things that you wouldn't notice in normal life. It was interesting, and intriguing. Again, I am very glad to have gotten to try this during my first exam period, has helped me to focus and sort the memorized material.

But at 35, looking like you are 24 will be an advantage

You are welcome to give out some servings to family members to try if you would like. The more feedback and insight, the better.
    I'll never actually complain about my appearance, I mean, I would never want to alter it and looking younger can have its advantages.

I'm glad you like the idea, I'll try to get a couple family samplings in the next week or so.

Day 8 Update

Alright, so today I got a chance to get a proper session of legs in, with some triceps added in (due to exams, schedules been a mess). Everything went so well. I am loving how little those around me distract me. Hardly even take notice. As well, I am almost certain my ability to feel a movement and muscular contractions/specificity's. I set two PRs, 3x600lbs (this shot way up) leg press and 9x165lbs tricep press down(again, 15lbs up from the norm). Just an awesome session.

Note: I will not be updating my log tomorrow, but I am looking forward to giving Focus XT a run for its money. Tomorrow morning, I work 7-3:30, and then I go home and sleep for 4 hours, and then I work in that evening at 10:30-6:00. Heck yes, seeing as I won't take breaks for either (I actually despise breaks, far too boring) I will essentially have 2 shifts within a 24 hour period. Looking forward to it.

Man, that's an awful day of work lol, but I hope it goes well!

Day 9 Update

Alright, so today was definitely a huge trial for Focus XT, and I am pleased to say it once again surpassed my expectations. Despite the rather busy day and a total of 2 hours of sleep, I experienced one of the most effective series of effects during today's use. I was very tired and ready to go to bed. And within I'd say 20 to 30 minutes I was functioning once again at full capacity (or, nearly). It was awesome to experience mental clarity, alertness, and mental processing despite the fatiguing circumstances. What can I say other than Focus XT once again proved itself effective under even strenuous circumstances of a varying nature.

Oh, and I JUST noticed (yes, I've been busy) that I have two samples of Focus XT, Pina Colada flavour. I have to say I am surprised and am very appreciative for sending me samples of the other flavour I was most interested in. I look forward to trying this, see how the flavour stacks up.

Man, that's an awful day of work lol, but I hope it goes well!
    Everything went well. I love getting as much work done as possible in a small window. The only thing is, I work as an employee to a large grocery chain (Safeway) and although the second shift, the graveyard being a file maintenance clerk and changing over the sales is enjoyable and not too difficult, it is the 8 hours straight (again, I frigging hate breaks) of being a cashier. I work as hard as I can, and go as fast as I can (apparently, according to a customer who has come across last years competition for the fastest clerk/cashier (yes, it actually exists lol) the man who one, a cosco employee, looked slow compared to me ) Not something to be proud of, just work as hard as possible to serve customers (hell, getting paid aren't I). It has earned me loss of large amounts of cartilage in my left shoulder, damage to the muscles/bones, and now potential scapular damage. The weird thing is, I literally cannot slow down (mentally ingrained I guess)

Sorry for the rant, going to bed now THANKS AGAIN

Awesome about the work shift, least you didn't feel like falling asleep the whole time hahaha. I worked a lot this weekend and forgot to take any of my stuff so I was drowsy the whole time, felt awful. I actually really liked Pina Coloda, I was really impressed with it and I think that's what I'm going to get next if I don't go with Berry Collision again (it's my fav).

And hey man, don't worry, I rant all the time hahah so it's okay with me, mind you you should watch out for your body at all costs Nothing wrong with being a hard worker though, it's an admirable quality regardless of the job! Hope your weekend is going well.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Alright, so today was definitely a huge trial for Focus XT, and I am pleased to say it once again surpassed my expectations. Despite the rather busy day and a total of 2 hours of sleep, I experienced one of the most effective series of effects during today's use. I was very tired and ready to go to bed. And within I'd say 20 to 30 minutes I was functioning once again at full capacity (or, nearly). It was awesome to experience mental clarity, alertness, and mental processing despite the fatiguing circumstances. What can I say other than Focus XT once again proved itself effective under even strenuous circumstances of a varying nature.

Oh, and I JUST noticed (yes, I've been busy) that I have two samples of Focus XT, Pina Colada flavour. I have to say I am surprised and am very appreciative for sending me samples of the other flavour I was most interested in. I look forward to trying this, see how the flavour stacks up.

Everything went well. I love getting as much work done as possible in a small window. The only thing is, I work as an employee to a large grocery chain (Safeway) and although the second shift, the graveyard being a file maintenance clerk and changing over the sales is enjoyable and not too difficult, it is the 8 hours straight (again, I frigging hate breaks) of being a cashier. I work as hard as I can, and go as fast as I can (apparently, according to a customer who has come across last years competition for the fastest clerk/cashier (yes, it actually exists lol) the man who one, a cosco employee, looked slow compared to me ) Not something to be proud of, just work as hard as possible to serve customers (hell, getting paid aren't I). It has earned me loss of large amounts of cartilage in my left shoulder, damage to the muscles/bones, and now potential scapular damage. The weird thing is, I literally cannot slow down (mentally ingrained I guess)

Sorry for the rant, going to bed now THANKS AGAIN
    Glad to hear that Focus XT is surpassing your expectations. We aim to please!

By the way, I just wanted to comment and say thank you for the detail, time, and effort you've been putting into this log. We really do appreciate it!

Day 10 update

Well, yesterday I felt for sure I had written this up. Maybe I need Focus XT effects 24/4
    Anyways, I gave one of the pina colada sample packs I received yesterday. I think this one is going to require a perfect amount of water, but I can tell the flavour, although more subtle than blue raspberry, is just as well done. Really well done, a nice balance and a flavour you can recognize as pina colada.

Well, another thing I seem to be noticing (for my typical workouts) that I am just plowing through sets and my workouts are taking less time. I am also ecstatic, as some of my weights , therefore my strength, is actually improving. I cannot say this is 100% due to Focus XT/Beta Alanine combo as my body is finally catching up on pubescent growth I stunted, however I think it has helped. My workouts are more efficient, more directed, and I can say for certain my mind to muscle connection has improved as well.

Awesome about the work shift, least you didn't feel like falling asleep the whole time hahaha. I worked a lot this weekend and forgot to take any of my stuff so I was drowsy the whole time, felt awful. I actually really liked Pina Coloda, I was really impressed with it and I think that's what I'm going to get next if I don't go with Berry Collision again (it's my fav).

And hey man, don't worry, I rant all the time hahah so it's okay with me, mind you you should watch out for your body at all costs Nothing wrong with being a hard worker though, it's an admirable quality regardless of the job! Hope your weekend is going well.
    Seeing as how there is no chance I won't pick this up in the future, I'll give berry collision a go next.
    thank you, I try not to rant at least
    Glad to hear that Focus XT is surpassing your expectations. We aim to please!

By the way, I just wanted to comment and say thank you for the detail, time, and effort you've been putting into this log. We really do appreciate it!
    No problem, I am very satisfied thus far, and if there is anything you'd like to see me comment on, I'd be more than happy. If you want pictures, songs, lift numbers etc. just let me know.

Well, yesterday I felt for sure I had written this up. Maybe I need Focus XT effects 24/4
    Anyways, I gave one of the pina colada sample packs I received yesterday. I think this one is going to require a perfect amount of water, but I can tell the flavour, although more subtle than blue raspberry, is just as well done. Really well done, a nice balance and a flavour you can recognize as pina colada.

Well, another thing I seem to be noticing (for my typical workouts) that I am just plowing through sets and my workouts are taking less time. I am also ecstatic, as some of my weights , therefore my strength, is actually improving. I cannot say this is 100% due to Focus XT/Beta Alanine combo as my body is finally catching up on pubescent growth I stunted, however I think it has helped. My workouts are more efficient, more directed, and I can say for certain my mind to muscle connection has improved as well.
    I am glad you made the above observation. While Focus XT is a great product for studying and other cognitive purposes, it really is a great pre-workout product for people that dont like to be very stimmed out. I think it serves a much more functional purpose during a workout than high stim products. And people that do like high stim pre-workouts could always just add Adrena-G to Focus XT.

Featuring:

Thumbs up

No problem, I am very satisfied thus far, and if there is anything you'd like to see me comment on, I'd be more than happy. If you want pictures, songs, lift numbers etc. just let me know.
    Focus XT theme song maybe?

I have a favour to ask those of you that are following this log. Christmas is a pretty important time for much of my family (my mom in particular) and due to all of the happenings + work, I have been quite busy. I haven't taken Focus XT in 2 days now, and I request letting me start back up on the 26th. I would appreciate it

I am glad you made the above observation. While Focus XT is a great product for studying and other cognitive purposes, it really is a great pre-workout product for people that dont like to be very stimmed out. I think it serves a much more functional purpose during a workout than high stim products. And people that do like high stim pre-workouts could always just add Adrena-G to Focus XT.
    I agree with you completely, I find it an excellent tool as a pre-workout. My workouts are marginally improved and thus my progress will be improved. Except the stim part, I cannot get a stimulant effect from any product I've tried.
    Focus XT theme song maybe?
    Sorry for being so vague, had figured I should elaborate. I have noticed in some other logs that a song of the day or motivational material is posted, and I was wondering if that would be something anyone would want. I mean, you DO NOT want to hear me sing. No vocal talent and I don't have a creative bone in my body.