darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is keto right for me?

I'm on 40/30/30 diet right now and I'm stalling with too few calories (1500-1700).
    My stats are 18 years old, 5 feet 9 inches, 22-25% bodyfat, 178-183 lbs. I workout 3x a week and do HIIT 3x a week.

I've been tracking my diet and I feel like crap eating <50g of fat on a 40/30/30. Should I increase calories or just go keto?

I've done keto before but the carb ups kill me. I feel now that I have logging and food measurement under my belt I can handle carb ups more easily. I'm also a natural "fatty" so I think keto might be more up my alley.

Registered User inlovewithwifey's Avatar
    inlovewithwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto diet

Originally Posted by darudende View Post
    I'm on 40/30/30 diet right now and I'm stalling with too few calories (1500-1700).
    My stats are 18 years old, 5 feet 9 inches, 22-25% bodyfat, 178-183 lbs. I workout 3x a week and do HIIT 3x a week.

I've been tracking my diet and I feel like crap eating <50g of fat on a 40/30/30. Should I increase calories or just go keto?

I've done keto before but the carb ups kill me. I feel now that I have logging and food measurement under my belt I can handle carb ups more easily. I'm also a natural "fatty" so I think keto might be more up my alley.
    Keto diet is a great way to preserve muscle and burn up bodyfat. the majority of your macros will be fat. 70/25/5 or 65/30/5. I have been on keto for 2 months now and my results have been fantastic. I have lost a tremendous amount of fat and my abs are finally starting to pop out. I would deffinitley try the keto if I was you just make sure you are eating enough or you will stall again. Good luck with all of your fitness endeavors and if you have anymore questions just let me know!

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't do Keto, especially when it comes to social situations.... then when i eat carbs, i act like a 5 yr old kid on coke.

EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"keto" is for anyone! it has taught me so much about my body and the way it handles carbs and fats, it is definitely a learning experience. it is certainly fine to use it as a lifestyle or just a cutting diet. after awhile the food has started to get a little old, especially since i have been bulking on it. u should feel bad with <50 g fat, i know i would, and have.

try it! but watch the HIIT, it will burn up muscle glycogen fast and leave u dead especially in the legs

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    I can't do Keto, especially when it comes to social situations.... then when i eat carbs, i act like a 5 yr old kid on coke.
    WHY for social reasons?... nobody will let you eat meat and veggies... every resteraunt just about has a steak and broccoli meals in it.. or chef salad with ranch dressing, no tomatos or crutons... Grilled chicken and salad , hamburger no bun with side salad
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html

Made by: Corn Fed Beef bscherer's Avatar
    bscherer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscherer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscherer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscherer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brianterz View Post
    WHY for social reasons?... nobody will let you eat meat and veggies... every resteraunt just about has a steak and broccoli meals in it.. or chef salad with ranch dressing, no tomatos or crutons... Grilled chicken and salad , hamburger no bun with side salad
    No joke. Worst case scenario suck it up and order a burger and don't eat the bun. Sometimes you gotta waste the bun or the fries that come with certain meals but no pain no gain.
    --There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.--
    --Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.--

darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50) darudende will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard keto is only good for people with very fast metabolisms?

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard keto is only good for people with very fast metabolisms?
    False. I have a crap metabolism, and keto works best for me.

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard keto is good for people with very fast and slow metabolisms?
    **fixed**
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html

Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    False. I have a crap metabolism, and keto works best for me.
    Thank you!