Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Storm/Xtend/IntraBolic/IntraXcell/Mono Stack, what do you think?

Been sucked into deliemma to Get GlycerGrow/Greem Mag instead of Storm, but wanna save up money, plus Storm has No Booster in it..Of Course Using GlycerGrown/Storm would be an insane stack to an already great muscle gain but maybe sometime later

Will be taking Creatine Mono on off days, and maybe somewhere along the line i will add GlycerGrow and see how that goes.

So far it will be Storm/IntraX/Intrabol/Xtend

Later when i do my log, i will add GlycerGrow

GlycerGrow/Storm/IntraX/Intrabol/Xtend<------- i will be hoping for some intense gains from that beast!

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's alot of shiit.

What's the difference between intrabolic and intraxcell?
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Watcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    That's alot of shiit.

in the content and what they do

Nah but really, Storm and Xtend is not really alot, its just those 2 products..

But yeah, this is some serious stuff... I gotta make sure my diet,sleep and routine is 100%, and it will be!

jeramyRR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    in the content and what they do

Nah but really, Storm and Xtend is not really alot, its just those 2 products..

But yeah, this is some serious stuff... I gotta make sure my diet,sleep and routine is 100%, and it will be!
    What exactly does Storm do for you? They have it in the exchange out here, but I haven't even looked at it.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeramyRR View Post
    What exactly does Storm do for you?
    increased pumps, vascularity, some strength.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    That's alot of shiit.

IntrAbolic is a during exercise ffEAA/Hydro Whey/Beta Alanine/Electrolyte supplement
    IntaXcell is a dedicated Beta Alanine supplement with 3 university studies on it

Been sucked into deliemma to Get GlycerGrow/Greem Mag instead of Storm, but wanna save up money, plus Storm has No Booster in it..Of Course Using GlycerGrown/Storm would be an insane stack to an already great muscle gain but maybe sometime later

Will be taking Creatine Mono on off days, and maybe somewhere along the line i will add GlycerGrow and see how that goes.

GlycerGrow/Storm/IntraX/Intrabol/Xtend<------- i will be hoping for some intense gains from that beast!
    Let me know if you have any questions regarding the timing of everything!

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you should probably take some more chit m8.

no srs though.. i assume your bulking? If so you dont need the inta/bcaas, its utter waste (imo). As for your creatines, just take 5g a day.

All you need is a proton, creatine, multi-v (if that..) and a pre workout if it helps.

When i started off, i took a ton of chit. A TON of chit. After about 6 months of no gains, no anything it made me think. Hmm.. Y I TAKE SO MUCH CHIT? Stopped taking the chit, spent the money on food and BOOM mooschlies
    Engineering Master Race

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    you should probably take some more chit m8.

no srs though.. i assume your bulking? If so you dont need the inta/bcaas, its utter waste (imo). As for your creatines, just take 5g a day.

All you need is a proton, creatine, multi-v (if that..) and a pre workout if it helps.

When i started off, i took a ton of chit. A TON of chit. After about 6 months of no gains, no anything it made me think. Hmm.. Y I TAKE SO MUCH CHIT? Stopped taking the chit, spent the money on food and BOOM mooschlies
    Good thing you bumped this from 2010 to write that to the OP who is banned
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|