Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What should i get for DURING the workout?

i have jack3d for pre workout and good iso-mass for after

but i want something to put me over the edge during my work out.

sure the jack does it thing but its done after 45 minutes and i feel like i should keep going.

im someone that wants to work all body parts !and that will not change!

thoughts?
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Everybody just gota keep fu(kin everybody till were all the same color?

repubacrats and democans and consererals and libertives

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Change?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Change?
    Profit?

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PJMunh View Post
    Profit?
    investment?

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by STEELVEINS View Post
    investment?
    diversified portfolio?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oufinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeorgeOD View Post

sure the jack does it thing but its done after 45 minutes and i feel like i should keep going.

thoughts?
    Water, try it sometime.

Talking

Change?
    Profit?
    Originally Posted by STEELVEINS View Post
    investment?
    diversified portfolio?
    Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Water, try it sometime.
    One of these things is not like the other... one of these things does not belong

liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liam1682 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used volumaize for a while and found it helpful

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hard boiled eggs
    A fan of not overthinking.

GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    change
       /tʃeɪndʒ/ Show Spelled [cheynj] Show IPA verb, changed, chang·ing, noun
    –verb (used with object)
    to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.
    to transform or convert (usually fol. by into ): The witch changed the prince into a toad.
    to substitute another or others for; exchange for something else, usually of the same kind: She changed her shoes when she got home from the office.
    to give and take reciprocally; interchange: to change places with someone.
    to transfer from one (conveyance) to another: You'll have to change planes in Chicago.
    to give or get smaller money in exchange for: to change a five-dollar bill.
    to give or get foreign money in exchange for: to change dollars into francs.
    to remove and replace the covering or coverings of: to change a bed; to change a baby.
    –verb (used without object)
    to become different: Overnight the nation's mood changed.
    to become altered or modified: Colors change if they are exposed to the sun.
    to become transformed or converted (usually fol. by into ): The toad changed into a prince again.
    to pass gradually into (usually fol. by to or into ): Summer changed to autumn.
    to make a change or an exchange: If you want to sit next to the window, I'll change with you.
    to transfer between trains or other conveyances: We can take the local and change to an express at the next stop.
    to change one's clothes: She changed into jeans.
    (of the moon) to pass from one phase to another.
    (of the voice) to become deeper in tone; come to have a lower register: The boy's voice began to change when he was thirteen.
    –noun
    the act or fact of changing; fact of being changed.
    a transformation or modification; alteration: They noticed the change in his facial expression.
    a variation or deviation: a change in the daily routine.
    the substitution of one thing for another: We finally made the change to an oil-burning furnace.
    variety or novelty: Let's try a new restaurant for a change.
    the passing from one place, state, form, or phase to another: a change of seasons; social change.
    Jazz . harmonic progression from one tonality to another; modulation.
    the supplanting of one thing by another.
    anything that is or may be substituted for another.
    a fresh set of clothing.
    money given in exchange for an equivalent of higher denomination.
    a balance of money that is returned when the sum tendered in payment is larger than the sum due.
    coins of low denomination.
    any of the various sequences in which a peal of bells may be rung.
    Also, 'change. British . exchange ( def. 10 ) .
    Obsolete . changefulness; caprice.
    —Verb phrase
    change off,
    a.
    to take turns with another, as at doing a task.
    b.
    to alternate between two tasks or between a task and a rest break.
    —Idioms
    change front, Military . to shift a military force in another direction.
    change hands. hand ( def. 47 ) .
    change one's mind, to change one's opinions or intentions.
    ring the changes,
    a.
    to perform all permutations possible in ringing a set of tuned bells, as in a bell tower of a church.
    b.
    to vary the manner of performing an action or of discussing a subject; repeat with variations.
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wall of text.
    (I think he meant the water).

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

its been awhile,i forgot about all the little pus$y ***g0ts on this site.
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a thought.....

How about for during your workout...YOU WORKOUT.

Dunno how everyone can drink this intra workout crap. I drink a lot of Xtend, but its either before/after training, last thing I want to worry about is carrying a stupid water bottle around the gym.

Take Pre Workout
    TRAIN
    Post workout drink

EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT.

(I are read definition of change).

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Here's a thought.....

How about for during your workout...YOU WORKOUT.

Dunno how everyone can drink this intra workout crap. I drink a lot of Xtend, but its either before/after training, last thing I want to worry about is carrying a stupid water bottle around the gym.

Take Pre Workout
    TRAIN
    Post workout drink

EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT.
    hey hey! look someone with helpful thoughts..

so are you saying the intra stuff doesnt work?
    i do train but when i start to slow down,i really dont want to stop.
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey bud, as a serious answer to your question. If you're willing to spend a little money on it, you can make a decent mixture to drink throughout your workout. Mix 3 packets of sugar free hawaiian punch, or some gatorade mix if you don't mind the extra cals, into a gallon of water. The you can add basically whatever you want. BCAA's, AAKG powder, Citrulline Malate Powder, Glutamine, Beta Alanine Powder. You can be as fancy or as simple as you want. At least do the BCAA's, then just sip it throughout your workout.

Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ sounds like you (OP) are really dependant on supplements... **** the way supplement companies advertise it would appear you need supplements for everything.. pre-intra-post. night time, ect.. dont buy into it..

if you are just weight lifting all you need is water during, if you doing high endurance/high cardio try Gatorade or make your own 1:1 ratio of orange juice to water, which will replenish your electrolytes.
    OBF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135524791

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Hey bud, as a serious answer to your question. If you're willing to spend a little money on it, you can make a decent mixture to drink throughout your workout. Mix 3 packets of sugar free hawaiian punch, or some gatorade mix if you don't mind the extra cals, into a gallon of water. The you can add basically whatever you want. BCAA's, AAKG powder, Citrulline Malate Powder, Glutamine, Beta Alanine Powder. You can be as fancy or as simple as you want. At least do the BCAA's, then just sip it throughout your workout.
    really? whats the Hawaiian punch for,just taste?
    what if i mixed all this together?
    or just two
    how do you do it?
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Originally Posted by Ndeserranno View Post
    ^^ sounds like you are really dependant on supplements... **** the way supplement companies advertise it would appear you need supplements for everything.. pre-intra-post. night time, ect.. dont buy into it..

if you are just weight lifting all you need is water during, if you doing high endurance/high cardio try Gatorade or make your own 1:1 ratio of orange juice to water, which will replenish your electrolytes.
    well as for pre and post,that jack3d makes me ****ing fly!
    and post is just iso mass to put on pounds.
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

LOL! Wisconsin...HAHA
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well as for pre and post,that jack3d makes me ****ing fly!
    and post is just iso mass to put on pounds.
    how long are your workouts??
    OBF

Originally Posted by Ndeserranno View Post
    how long are your workouts??
    not as long as id like..45 to 1 hour but id loke to go longer..at least i feel like i should keep going.

i like to do 3 - 4 sets
    i like to work all parts
    but a lot of the time i do half a what i want to do.
    idk mybe ill go to 2 workouts a day.

or split up my jacked scoops.
    -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

pharmacology major :) dissonance's Avatar
    dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, drink water
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-
    [Official] San Diego Brah

not as long as id like..45 to 1 hour but id loke to go longer..at least i feel like i should keep going.

i like to do 3 - 4 sets
    i like to work all parts
    but a lot of the time i do half a what i want to do.
    idk mybe ill go to 2 workouts a day.

or split up my jacked scoops.

try cycling off jack3d if you have been on it for awhile.. it kinda sounds like you crash, too much stims, make take a lower dosage so crash isnt as bad or perhaps split of your jack3d dosage.

Ie when I was using HEMORUSH I felt a really quick surge of energy and would crash soon after.. An easy fix was to take half dosage before workout, and then the rest 15-20 minutes later.
    OBF

Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cagalhaodoboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have you tried to go swimming?

Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand." - Ron Burgundy

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me." - Tyler Durden

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    as far as working all body parts - tie a rope around your wang and at the end tie a weight to it...that will put you over the edge....Oh and make sure to take the blue pill 35-45min beforehand for extreme pumps...Oh for mental focus take 1,000mgs of caffeine and 15 grams of Arginine AKG... Add micronized Beta Alanaine at 6 grams right before working out for extra tingle...this is all preworkout...intraworkout take intrabolic...after the yang excercise tie the rope around your balls with a weight at the end...after all this make sure you drink some weight gainer with 10 grams of creatine...you should recover real fast...

thoughts?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe try a more traditional training split than full body (I hate full body training for anyone other than obese beginners).
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's what I said...

You look tougher than me but I'm still stronger...i was obese before but still wasn't a beginner...not obese now but stop hating on fat people...

your cut up...wonder what i will look like when i am cut up...how the hell are you 15% body fat - not in that pic?

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Maybe try a more traditional training split than full body (I hate full body training for anyone other than obese beginners).