LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Natural T Boost + Fat burner

Cellucor P-6 is the T booster Im looking at

My question is would combining this with a fat burner be more harmful or beneficial?

Im thinking that would hinder my gains but then again Im not looking to stack on 5-10lbs of muscle.

I just want a small gain with mostly fat loss to drop my BF down to 5-6%.

Thoughts? The fat burner I have is Assault by Complete Nutrition
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Based on your goals, I think you should check out ActX and Lean xtreme. Just an idea.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    get something with Coleus forskohlii in it... that will help get rid of fat and will slightly boost test

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ya the fat loss is my #1 priority but if the test booster can help me put on a couple lbs of muscle while on this cut, then I would be for it.
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do it all the time, you just gotta make sure you get good products.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup View Post
    Based on your goals, I think you should check out ActX and Lean xtreme. Just an idea.
    An excellent idea.
    Driven Sports

DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenseUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    get something with Coleus forskohlii in it... that will help get rid of fat and will slightly boost test
    too much will also promote GI distress like ive been having with bio-forge promax

URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DenseUnit View Post
    too much will also promote GI distress like ive been having with bio-forge promax
    Oh good info cause I've definitely been experiencing it lol anything to ease that without lowering the dose or will my body just get used to it? Maybe take something for anti diarrhea?

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My stomach doesn't have any issues with it I used it on a cut now myself and had solid strength maintenance at a massive calorie debt and 2 hours of intense cardio everyday! Highly recommend pro max
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    My stomach doesn't have any issues with it I used it on a cut now myself and had solid strength maintenance at a massive calorie debt and 2 hours of intense cardio everyday! Highly recommend pro max
    Haha I have mild distress nothing too crazy

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

you'll be fine man

JUST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE PROPER DOSING!!!

good luck with your goals bro

metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree lean xtreme is an amazing product from what I hear. Alot of my friends use it. If you wanted to add a little extra something you could try yohimbine...

Appreciate it guys, I probably will get on one just not sure if P6 by cellucor would be the best for this overall cut. I would want to run that one to bulk up but I was also looking at animal stak.

I would go after lean extreme but I already have a fat burner for a 2 month supply i mentioned so I will be using that one.
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:

apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What he said, great choice right here.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metalepic View Post
    I agree lean xtreme is an amazing product from what I hear. Alot of my friends use it. If you wanted to add a little extra something you could try yohimbine...
    Good options guys.

OP, if you need a test booster that will help you, I'd look at Triazole, during a cut a lot of users are actually gaining weight and leaning out at the same time.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LightForce View Post
    Appreciate it guys, I probably will get on one just not sure if P6 by cellucor would be the best for this overall cut. I would want to run that one to bulk up but I was also looking at animal stak.

I would go after lean extreme but I already have a fat burner for a 2 month supply i mentioned so I will be using that one.
    P6 will amplify anything related to your diet and training. The work you are doing, and the diet you are using will get the bulk of the work done. Now with P6 you are going to preserve, and potentially gain lean mass while cutting, and because of the improvement on the Test:Cortisol ratio P6 offers it will help you lean out where you want it most...the ol 6 pack!

I would suggest lean extreme in addition to P6, or our T7 ( cycled 4 weeks on or 4 weeks off) if you want to further attack fat deposits around the midsection, and or are worried about maintaining a perfect diet. Hit me up for any help needed!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Yes a rep answered

I eventually came to that conclusion but its always nice to have a little more input.

If only it wasn't so expensive, compared to other t-boosters. But cellucor products are well tested so its worth it.
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LightForce View Post
    Yes a rep answered

I eventually came to that conclusion but its always nice to have a little more input.

If only it wasn't so expensive, compared to other t-boosters. But cellucor products are well tested so its worth it.
    When you have to combine 2-3 products ( minimum) to achieve the same physiological effects as P6...the price is not all that bad, especially if you use the New Brand of the Year discount code
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com