gorilanmanila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kre alkylin creatine

just tried ultimate krealkylin creatine, feels like reg creatine to me. stomach ache, on the toilet ,etc. i think the ce2 is great in comparison. so i guess i just thru away 25 bucks. anyone here had success with kre alkylin creatine?

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never tried it.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, if creatine gives you stomach aches and the shiits the stop taking it!

Those are NOT common reactions buddy. Not worth it.
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    Dude, if creatine gives you stomach aches and the shiits the stop taking it!

Those are NOT common reactions buddy. Not worth it.
    i guess its hit or miss. alot of the supps are hard on your gut, not just creatine. i think ce2 is good but they dont sell it here.

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A) They do sell CE2 here on BB.com
    B) If you don't like KA but you think CEE is great stuff...
    C) There's lots of hate for KA from creatine snobs telling you that it's junk, but there are plenty of people who have had nice results with it. Of all the creatines, it's one of the easier one's on your stomach. I always give things a week or so before I judge whether they're going to consistently make me feel bad. There are too many other things that could cause upset stomach to make your decision after 1 use or a couple of uses.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use kre-alk cause my face doesn't get all puffy like when I use mono. It depends on the person though, everyone reacts differently.

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    A) They do sell CE2 here on BB.com
    B) If you don't like KA but you think CEE is great stuff...
    C) There's lots of hate for KA from creatine snobs telling you that it's junk, but there are plenty of people who have had nice results with it. Of all the creatines, it's one of the easier one's on your stomach. I always give things a week or so before I judge whether they're going to consistently make me feel bad. There are too many other things that could cause upset stomach to make your decision after 1 use or a couple of uses.
    i guess i fell in love with cee. it even improves my mood and focus like coffee, maybe im expecting to much from beta k. ka makes me thirty so im getting heavier im sure just theres no surge of energy like with ce2

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gorilanmanila View Post
    i guess i fell in love with cee. it even improves my mood and focus like coffee, maybe im expecting to much from beta k. ka makes me thirty so im getting heavier im sure just theres no surge of energy like with ce2
    Just an FYI, these [perceived] effects do not line up with the pharmacodynamics of supplemental creatine whatsoever.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gorilanmanila View Post
    HUH?!? sounds like a wonder supp! wonder why people aren't talking about this more?.... hmmmmm... lol
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Just an FYI, these [perceived] effects do not line up with the pharmacodynamics of supplemental creatine whatsoever.
    the name's bo...place-bo
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    thats what i was thinking until i got ce2, not sure of other brands but it definately has positive effect on mood. i took more beta k today so maybe it just takes longer to notice something ill stick it out, i was thinking to maybe drink soda water with it . i remember creatine with aloe vera gel man that stuff was ****