dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

who else is short like me? :)

i'm 5'1, 118 pounds. trying to get to 112. just interested in how many cals you all are eating?? i wanna make sure i'm getting this right.

thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dm2711 View Post
    i'm 5'1, 118 pounds. trying to get to 112. just interested in how many cals you all are eating?? i wanna make sure i'm getting this right.
    Not short like you, but ...
    Have you checked the sticky on calculating your calories and macros? Do. It'll walk you through the calculations to determine calories you need based on *your* stats.

Good luck!

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    You don't have much to lose. With your stats you could start around 1400 calories, give it a good 5 weeks and adjust if needed.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a fellow shorty! 5'1" 114.5lbs this morning But I've been hovering around 116lbs.

I'm currently eating about 1250-1350 a day.
    ~Olivia~

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle

dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dm2711 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thedogdidit - i did *try* to calculate them haha..i've also calculated it on many sites and got all different answers. i decided to go with 1350 cals (but this week i fluctuated from 1265-1578)... macros i'm not sure of, but i try to keep it balanced at every meal regardless..

priceor - your progress pics look so good!!! i guess we have similar body types, but
    your stomach looks 1023920x better than mine what's your diet like?? and how did you get rid of underarm flab?? haha

thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=dm2711;555676193]thedogdidit - i did *try* to calculate them haha..i've also calculated it on many sites and got all different answers. i decided to go with 1350 cals (but this week i fluctuated from 1265-1578)... macros i'm not sure of, but i try to keep it balanced at every meal regardless..
    /QUOTE]

Well since Kimm4 chimed in with 1400, that's about as good an estimate as you're going to get -- dare I say it's probably a better estimate than any of the calculations would give you as it comes from her years of experience. And, hey, it jibes really well with your 1350 figure, so I think you've got a fantastic starting point!

Good luck with it.

thedogdidit - i did *try* to calculate them haha..i've also calculated it on many sites and got all different answers. i decided to go with 1350 cals (but this week i fluctuated from 1265-1578)... macros i'm not sure of, but i try to keep it balanced at every meal regardless..
    /QUOTE]

Well since Kimm4 chimed in with 1400, that's about as good an estimate as you're going to get -- dare I say it's probably a better estimate than any of the calculations would give you as it comes from her years of experience. And, hey, it jibes really well with your 1350 figure, so I think you've got a fantastic starting point!

Good luck with it.

thank you!! i'm thinking 1350-1400 would be a good start. i'm getting surgery november 5th and i won't be able to workout for about 3-4 weeks except for light cardio so i'm trying to get down to maybe 112 so i'll have at least a little room to gain ya know??

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    thank you!! i'm thinking 1350-1400 would be a good start. i'm getting surgery november 5th and i won't be able to workout for about 3-4 weeks except for light cardio so i'm trying to get down to maybe 112 so i'll have at least a little room to gain ya know??
    That's a solid place to start. You never want to start too low, because then you end up with no where to go. Once you get the surgery over, I would advise getting your calories back up to maintenance. All the extra vitamins, minerals and nutrients in those extra calories are crucial for a healthy immune system and healing purposes.

Good luck with your goals and your surgery.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    That's a solid place to start. You never want to start too low, because then you end up with no where to go. Once you get the surgery over, I would advise getting your calories back up to maintenance. All the extra vitamins, minerals and nutrients in those extra calories are crucial for a healthy immune system and healing purposes.

Good luck with your goals and your surgery.

thanks i'm gonna stick it out and try to be patient even though i have none!!

priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    priceor - your progress pics look so good!!! i guess we have similar body types, but
    your stomach looks 1023920x better than mine what's your diet like?? and how did you get rid of underarm flab?? haha
    Thanks

I'm a work in progress. I've been trying (if you can say that) to lose the last 10 lbs for the past year or so.

As for my diet I'm pretty boring. But it usually goes like this:
    Training Days
    Meal 1: Egg whites, Old Fashioned Oats, Blueberries
    Meal 2: Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
    Meal 3: Chicken & Brown Rice
    Meal 4 (PWO): Protien shake, Sugar Cone, Fat Free Ice Cream (Oh yes...I said Ice Cream!)
    Meal 5: 1% Cottage Cheese, Nut Butter, 1/2 Protein Shake
    Aprox Calories = 1250; 124g Protien, 27g Fat, 118g Carbs

Off Days
    Meal 2: Chicken & Potatoes
    Meal 3: Protein Shake & Apple
    Meal 4 Tuna, Green Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Olive Oil
    Aprox Calories = 1350; 138g Protien, 36g Fat, 107g Carbs

As for the arms....nothing better than lifting some good ol' heavy weights!
    ~Olivia~

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle

Originally Posted by priceor View Post
    Thanks

I'm a work in progress. I've been trying (if you can say that) to lose the last 10 lbs for the past year or so.

As for my diet I'm pretty boring. But it usually goes like this:
    Training Days
    Meal 2: Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
    Meal 3: Chicken & Brown Rice
    Meal 4 (PWO): Protien shake, Sugar Cone, Fat Free Ice Cream (Oh yes...I said Ice Cream!)
    Aprox Calories = 1250; 124g Protien, 27g Fat, 118g Carbs

Off Days
    Meal 2: Chicken & Potatoes
    Meal 3: Protein Shake & Apple
    Meal 4 Tuna, Green Beans, Cheddar Cheese, Olive Oil
    Aprox Calories = 1350; 138g Protien, 36g Fat, 107g Carbs

As for the arms....nothing better than lifting some good ol' heavy weights!
    sounds good.. do you ever have cheat days where you go over 1350? i find that even when i'm at 1350 calories i'm still pretty hungry all the time!! and do you eat the same thing everyday?

**what about body fat% everyone?? i got mine today and i'm at 18.1
    it's better than i expected, but since i'm short, i feel like you can just visually see so much FAT. haha.. if only i could grow some inches and it would evenly spread out or something until i lose it!!!!**

sounds good.. do you ever have cheat days where you go over 1350? i find that even when i'm at 1350 calories i'm still pretty hungry all the time!! and do you eat the same thing everyday?

**what about body fat% everyone?? i got mine today and i'm at 18.1
    it's better than i expected, but since i'm short, i feel like you can just visually see so much FAT. haha.. if only i could grow some inches and it would evenly spread out or something until i lose it!!!!**
    I don't have (planned) cheat days, I do fall off the wagon. I have one planned cheat meal every two weeks but even then I try to keep my calories for that meal below what my maintenance calories for the week would be. For example:
    Maintenance calories per day = 1,550
    Maintenance calories per week = 10,850
    Current calories per week = 9,450
    So cheat meal cannot exceed 1,600 (this includes the calories for what would have been my planned meal).

And yes, I pretty much eat the same thing every day. Once I get tired of eating that I will figure out a new meal plan then stick to that for a long time. I think I've been following this plan for about 5 months now.
    ~Olivia~

carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello ladies
    I'm 4" 11 3/4' and a whopping 130lbs currently. I am miserable when I'm eating 1400 calories as i love the food so much. As my body fat is around 28% (measured on a Tanita and down 1% since I starting lifting heavy again) I figured I'd do a slow-recomp, so i can get away with eating a bit more, feel happy, and recover from my workouts. Besides lifting heavy is so much fun!! I've just about finished NROL4W stage 1 and plan to cut directly after I finish the program which should be around March or so, maybe earlier.
    Any suggestions will be welcome Good luck in your training

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Short girls rock!! ;)

I'm 4'10 1/2", weigh 100. I used to weigh 124. It took me a long time to lose that 24 pounds, because I'm sometimes not a very disciplined eater! What has gotten me here is overall consistency. I accept that there will be times I eat more, and times I eat less. I accept that sometimes I won't feel like working out, and sometimes I feel like a warrior. But overall, I eat at my caloric goal, I choose healthy foods, and I run and lift weights 3-5x/week. I have realized lately that this lifestyle truly has become a habit for me, and I plan on staying on this path till I croak.

Someday I hope to look more muscular!
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carbonelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post
    I'm 4'10 1/2", weigh 100. I used to weigh 124. It took me a long time to lose that 24 pounds, because I'm sometimes not a very disciplined eater! What has gotten me here is overall consistency. I accept that there will be times I eat more, and times I eat less. I accept that sometimes I won't feel like working out, and sometimes I feel like a warrior. But overall, I eat at my caloric goal, I choose healthy foods, and I run and lift weights 3-5x/week. I have realized lately that this lifestyle truly has become a habit for me, and I plan on staying on this path till I croak.

Yeah for me it's all food however i'm waiting on some thyroid blood work just to make sure things are where they should be. Last time I was at 100lbs I was 15yrs old. Lowest i got, and I literally had to cut calories to 1000 to get there was 116lbs, weight train 3-4 times per week and train for a half-marathon at the same time.
    I work out with weights 3x per week, teach anywhere from 4-6 cardio classes per week (in the summer it was 9 classes)--so i can honestly say it must be the food.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by carbonelle View Post
    I'm 4" 11 3/4'
    woo, 4' 11 3/4" here too, although i always bump it up to 5'

Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    woo, 4' 11 3/4" here too, although i always bump it up to 5'
    haha--me too--afterall I'll be at least 5ft with running shoes on

Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post

that really motivates me! i wish i could accept that sometimes i don't feel like working out.. and stop trying to avoid letting go.. it messes with my head and puts me in a really bad mood if i don't get my workout in for a day or if i don't eat the right things. what's your caloric goal? sometimes i wish i was taller so i could eat more :P

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm small too. I maintain at about 1800 cals. I'm trying to put on some weight right now. Honestly, I have to say that I don't know how many calories I'm eating at this time. I tracked for 1.5 years and stopped doing it in May. Now I just go by hunger, clothes, and I track scale weight once a week, so I can see the upward or downward trend over time. When I first started, I was 110 and eating 1400 cals and was losing weight with that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my gf is like 5'1 110 lbs also

i lift her above my head for teh lulz

ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsAndreaSon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm...4'9" here. Does that mean I win? :P
    I eat around 1100-1350 cal a day. Depending on my mood.
    "If you can't enjoy eating at all what's the point?"_GSP