wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Never want to take Creatine, Took 1MR, LOVED it but want to stop

I have been taking 1MR since August and am about done with the tub. I want to stop because I am noticing a dependence on caffeine, and I believe that I can lift well without it. I do not want to start taking creatine because I do not want to have to worry about loosing any muscle mass. I have two questions:
    1) because 1MR is not necessarily a creatine supplement, will I lose as much muscle mass when I finish the tub?
    2) What supplements do you recommend to me if I end up wanting extra vascularity, energy, and focus in the gym?

-W

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    creatine INCREASES muscle mass, and you don't lose mass when you stop taking creatine. You lose water.

Vascularity comes with low body fat percentage.

Focus and pump? NO-Bomb I thought was great for a pump, but I personally think a pump is overrated, and if you do enough reps at a lower weight you'll get a pump.

Energy in the gym? Bottle of caffeine pills from walmart for $4.

But if you want to be fancy schmancy and get a preworkout supplement, I've always enjoyed Gaspari SuperPump250.

Regardless of what you are taking for energy/focus/pump, supplementing with Creatine Monohydrate can only be beneficial for those looking to increase strength and size in the gym.

I personally use the "Cheap Supplements" brand creatine found here on bodybuilding.com

And remember, no supplement is magical, nutrition is key.
    Getting swole, one day at a time.

wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    creatine INCREASES muscle mass, and you don't lose mass when you stop taking creatine. You lose water.

Vascularity comes with low body fat percentage.

Focus and pump? NO-Bomb I thought was great for a pump, but I personally think a pump is overrated, and if you do enough reps at a lower weight you'll get a pump.

Energy in the gym? Bottle of caffeine pills from walmart for $4.

But if you want to be fancy schmancy and get a preworkout supplement, I've always enjoyed Gaspari SuperPump250.

Regardless of what you are taking for energy/focus/pump, supplementing with Creatine Monohydrate can only be beneficial for those looking to increase strength and size in the gym.

I personally use the "Cheap Supplements" brand creatine found here on bodybuilding.com

And remember, no supplement is magical, nutrition is key.
    Alright, thanks a lot... I have a trial of Superpump 250. I'll probably try it today.

Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manorexic27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

try it.

Originally Posted by wpcamarca View Post
    Alright, thanks a lot... I have a trial of Superpump 250. I'll probably try it today.
    Uhhh I have to step in and put in and say something, If you are serious about what you are doing int he gym 1MR is the only way to go. I back this product 100%. You will not lose weight after you finish taking it... as a matter of fact, you wont want to finish taking it haha. Its not some "expensive fancy" stuff either, its only $40.00... Give it a Go!