Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Get Big

Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000)

How to Get Big

From http://www.projectgoliath.co.uk/2010...nk-theres.html

THE RULES OF THE GYM FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET BIG.

1. Supplements

Stop ALL your supplements. They do nothing. Bodybuilders don’t take supplements, they don’t waste their money on them. They take drugs. They get sponsored to SAY they take supplements but they don't. The only one which does anything is creatine MONOHYDRATE. Its cheap, the supplement companies don’t like it because there is little profit in it, they mix it with sugar and sell it for loads or they clamp ethyl ester on it and try to flog it. Don’t be fooled, it’s a load of bull. Even creatine has a relatively small effect: maybe 2-3 reps in the 3-5rep range. You gain a couple of kilos as soon as you start it and you’ll lose them when you stop it. It's all water. That aside I love creatine. The only other one is caffeine. It lowers central fatigue so you can go for longer and it’s a stimulant. Again, the companies will mix it with NO to make it profitable. It’s a farce, don’t bother. You can get a years supply of pure caffeine for £3. Don’t fuss with anything else.

1.1 An aside related to supplements: muscle magazines.

They are a load of balls. They are an argos catalogue of supplements. Nothing in them is true. The supplements do **** all, the bodybuilders don't take them and if you do Jay Cutler's arm workout you will overtrain and your guns will probably shrivel up and die. Even the slightly more harmless mens health magazines are balls. They are a fashion accessory. There is nothing (NOTHING!) of worth in them. They spew the same **** every month, there are only so many ways they can tell you that you can get abs in 4 weeks and that you can get massive by eating salad and chicken breast. Best bet, put 4 or 5 of them together and tear them in half. At least this way you get a grip workout.

2. Protein and Mass shakes

Mass shakes are good. They don’t count as a supplement. They increase your calories in a liquid form, anything else they claim to do, they don’t. It’s like mixing milk with olive oil and making it taste good. That is a mass shake, calories. If its 50/50 protein and carbs then its not a mass shake, it’s a joke. Too much protein, not enough calories, you’ll **** watery and it’ll stink. Don’t do it. PURE protein shakes are even more of a joke. THEY WILL NOT, I repeat WILL NOT help you gain weight in any shape or form. They are bad for you, they will make you small. If you finish a gym session and drink a protein shake you get 50g of protein and 200kcal. You think you are sorted and you don’t eat for 3 hours afterwards. That half an hour window after a workout is for CARBS not PROTEIN. You need a banana and a pint of milk after a workout, not a protein shake. Then a meal when you get home as well, not a protein shake. If you think protein shakes help you gain ‘lean mass’ then stop reading here. Calories make you big, not protein.

3. Milk

Drink an extra gallon of milk a day. You will get massive. Milk is God. Drink it whole. Nuff said.

4. Workout

Go to the gym and do some squats, do some deadlifts, do some bench/shoulder press. Every second you spend doing leg curls and cable flyes you are getting smaller. I don’t give a crap what workout you do, if you do the big 3 hard and heavy and are not cheating yourself then it doenst matter what sets, reps or rest intervals you do. It doesn’t matter how many times a week you train. All that matters is consistency which brings me to my next point.

5. Consistency

Everyone wants to be big and strong and no one wants to train. They train when they fancy it and no doubt they will put in a good solid 4 week spree. Then they are hungover and cant train, then they have exams and cant train, then they go on holiday and cant train, then they cant be arsed and cant train. If people call you obsessed for wanting to train all the time tell them to STFU, you are training for an hour or two, 3 or 4 times a week, they watch tv more then that they play xbox more then that. Obsessed is what the weak call the dedicated. Please to refer to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA

MAKE TIME TO TRAIN. You make time to eat, you make time to sleep, you can make time to train, don’t lie in bed for as long or go out an hour later. You need 90 minutes. Get there, train 45-60mins then get out, shower and your done. There is never “not enough time” there is only “not enough will”. Have a time in the day for gym, when that time arrives, go to the gym, its gym time. You go to work at work time and you go to school at school time so go to gym at gym time. If something comes up tell them you cant talk now, its gym time. You don’t run an hour late for work just because your favorite show came on tv.

6. Nit-picking

Don’t worry about the minute shape of your muscles. Don’t try to improve your upper pec. Don’t sculpt the outer head of your biceps. Don’t try to get your rear delts up a bit. Body builders do this, they weigh 300lbs and if their right pec is slightly smaller then they lose money. You weigh 150lbs and no one gives a **** about your right pec. There are more important things to think about like actually getting some pecs to sculpt.

7. The Olympic barbell

A simple rule: If your not using the Olympic bar for EVERY workout then you are doing it wrong. If your leg session includes anything but a squat or dead variation then you are doomed to fail. If you think a machine gives you a better pump or more muscle activation then you are wrong. Just wrong. Its not true. They don’t. The only exception to this is for bicep curls. Don’t ever use an Olympic bar for barbell curls. In fact, why are you doing curls. Go and squat.

8. Overcomplicating

People think too much about this training stuff, its bloody simple. Eat lots train hard and stop being such a pussy looking for the pros workouts and the latest hormone supplement. Stop thinking about what protein to take, stop asking people on forums how to gain some muscle but stay lean. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop telling me that you don’t want to get that big. Don’t worry mate, its not gonna happen over night, your not suddenly gonna get 20inch guns and a 400lbs bench. Saying you don’t want to get that big is like saying I want to stay small, its almost as if your setting yourself up for failure. STOP OVERTHINKING. Scratch that, stop thinking full stop. Its bad for you. Just shut up and squat and every time you think of a question do another rep and forget it.

9. ABS, the scourge of the gym

I think all the thinking and over complicating is partly due to peoples obsession with abs. They want to gain muscle and lose fat. They want a 6pack and massive arms. EVERY ****ER AND THEIR DOG HAS A ****ING 6 PACK. I could go into a primary school playground and find 10 kids with 6packs. If you want your 6pack that bad, get out of the gym and do some situps on your bedroom floor. If you want to get big and have abs, then thats fine but do it properly and admit your gonna have to say bye bye to 6 pack for a couple of months and get big first. That’s it, a couple of months…and this brings me to…

10. Impatience and hardgaining

I WANT IT NOW! Training takes time. Going back to the point about consistency. You need to train like a fiend. FOR YEARS. So put your hiking boots on and prepare for the long haul. If you want to do an in-out jobby for 6 weeks then **** off. Your taking up my squat rack. And its not just about training consistency. I know people who have been training for years and look the same as the day they started. To make linear progression you need to eat more more more more and MORE and do it consistantly. Training makes you smaller, FACT, it breaks you down. EATING and SLEEPING make you bigger. 100% of the people who are hardgainers aren’t. Hardgain is a myth, it means your not eating enough or not sleeping enough.

11. And finally…..equipment

FOR GODS SAKE TAKE THOSE ****ING GLOVES OFF. And stop wearing a belt under your shirt to do bicep curls. If you are sweaty use some barrel roll or chalk. The only excuse for gloves is if you actually have grievous injury to your hands like your calluses are bleeding out and you just want to finish your workout. Other then that. NO! And a belt is for maximal effort (>90%) squats, deadlifts or push press. This is more or less it. Belts make you weaker if you use them for everything.

//

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Valhalla8; 09-18-2010 at 08:41 AM.

1st Post Thread Ender FlyinTurdNugget's Avatar
    FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyinTurdNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Founder of the Germanic Crew

drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Realtalk

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow u mad or some shiit?

wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000) wheresthebeef is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed with most but lol'd at some

crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all of it is true.

gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjames017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    common BBing sense/10

eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eleesr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good post

Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xamanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree. But I'm keeping my ****ing gloves. I'm not touching my chick with sand paper for hands.....

FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000) FlexManlet55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Xamanic View Post
    Agree. But I'm keeping my ****ing gloves. I'm not touching my chick with sand paper for hands.....
    Your gf don't mind my hands, and I don't use gloves... however she like it rough with me tho.....

but yeah lol@the 6 pack comment... I dont even do crunches, even when I was skinny I hated them. I want to be massive and not constantly lifting my shirt up.

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stupid post is stupid (srs)
    Misc BJJ Crew

Registered User metaldrummer517's Avatar
    metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am. EDIT: beat to the punch...

steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelers1377 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, great post. 100% srs.

this is actually exactly how i think about working out.

Forever Cuttin' =/ MikeHoncho636's Avatar
    MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what kind of milk? A gallon? the fukc

islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cool shiit we already know with an attitude.

d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1ez3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good post, mostly true, I feel motivated
    I'll rep you back.
    Misc Mechanical Engineering.

GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GlasgowRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Live in America.

Eat like an American.

Don't exercise like an American.

Voila, you are BIG.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs

you can't lift enough weight to even warrant using gloves

Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xamanic View Post
    agree. But i'm keeping my ****ing gloves. I'm not touching my chick with sand paper for hands.....
    my coarse hands make me look like a man

TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i like the part where he backed it up with sources

that was my favourite part
    .Aussie Supp Misc Family R.I.P 10/10/10.
    .Spinal Fusion Crew*
    RB 5k+

Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some stuff i agree

islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100) islandcoli is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ronnie Coleman wears a belt on everything. Keeps abs contracted entire workout.

Originally Posted by islandcoli View Post
    Ronnie Coleman wears a belt on everything. Keeps abs contracted entire workout.
    Yeah, that was one part of the article I'm not sure about. Wendler says belts are fine too as long as you train abs.

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    disagree on the supplements. obviously they are ancillary to eating healthy and often, but it is ridiculously hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need every day without a multi. and flax/fish oil is excellent for many things like joint health, skin, brain, etc. also select herb powders like suma root worked excellent for me. beta-alanine was amazing too. i dont use overpriced bs products though, just the active ingredients. i dont use creatine, adds mostly water weight and it disappears when you stop taking it. phuck that, i want permanent gains.

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Every second you spend doing leg curls and cable flyes you are getting smaller."

This is just one of many stupid points made in the OP. How does this make any sense? Strictly gaining size has little to do with what exercises you're doing, you're diet plays a huge factor.

Also the part where you say all supplements except creatine mono are useless is wrong. Beta alanine helps me with endurance and I like pre-workout products as well. The gym is a mental thing with me and even if I get a placebo effect from a pre-workout that's a plus.
    Misc BJJ Crew

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is this legit?
    The Misc is dead.

Originally Posted by Valhalla8 View Post
    Yeah, that was one part of the article I'm not sure about. Wendler says belts are fine too as long as you train abs.
    Also it raises your blood pressure and heart rate, which if you take anything pre-workout makes you more pumped

Forever Cuttin' =/ MikeHoncho636's Avatar
    MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeHoncho636 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh hai im eating 1800 calories a day

amidoinitrite

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gallon of whole milk a day? wtfman.jpg