wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolf23447 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

incline bench press

Will adding the incline bench press to my routine increase my flat bench press?

j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) j.daddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incline will help your overall chest apearance. Doing incline can help your flat bench like any other muscle, it helps to change the angle your hitting the muscle from. This stimulates different muscle fibers in a different way which helps the overall muscle.

denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I find that incline has a very good carryover to flat, but not the other way around.

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    depends on how you flat bench. for me there's little to no cross-over in either direction since i use a narrow grip, elbows tucked and low bar position on flat.
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes. Not from pec development, but from anterior deltoid development.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doing flat bench will help your flat bench. I hate when people post stupid ass questions like this.

If you want a big bench stop doing ****gy time split routines. Do fullbody 3x a week with no isolations. Do a 5x5 scheme and do heavy triples, doubles, and singles.

I just started my fullbody routine. These are the only exercises i include.

Bench
    Squat
    Dead
    Rows
    Supinated Lat Pulls
    Military

My bench has gone up 10lbs in 2 weeks

The key to getting better at a lift is to repeat it over and over. Never changing your routine, just adding weight.

Think of it this way. Your not going to get the best you can at soccer if your also playing basketball.

I'm sick of people complaining about their bench not going up when all their ******* asses need to do is stop doing routines from muscle and fitness thinking they are some pro on roids, and do a fullbody 3 times a week with only the big lifts.

getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getbig90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheBroBrah View Post
    doing flat bench will help your flat bench. I hate when people post stupid ass questions like this.

If you want a big bench stop doing ****gy time split routines. Do fullbody 3x a week with no isolations. Do a 5x5 scheme and do heavy triples, doubles, and singles.

Bench
    Squat
    Dead
    Rows
    Supinated Lat Pulls
    Military

The key to getting better at a lift is to repeat it over and over. Never changing your routine, just adding weight.

Think of it this way. Your not going to get the best you can at soccer if your also playing basketball.

I'm sick of people complaining about their bench not going up when all their ******* asses need to do is stop doing routines from muscle and fitness thinking they are some pro on roids, and do a fullbody 3 times a week with only the big lifts.
    Take a chill pill, brah.

johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    always good to do incline to mix up your workout

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Bench
    Squat
    Dead
    Rows
    Supinated Lat Pulls
    Military

For the 100th time,you should stfu and gtfo.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    For the 100th time,you should stfu and gtfo.
    Good thing you proved me wrong.

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Incline has a good effect on flat strengthens chest and hits the delts more than flat alone.... the two major movers in the lift
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dmg2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To mix it up even more, you can add some decline presses too.

seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench
    Squat
    Dead
    Rows
    Supinated Lat Pulls
    Military

Didn't see anyone complaining about bench numbers. Why make it into that thread, if its not?

You need to stop talking in absolutes. Your 19, and just started your "fullbody". Wonder what routine you did before? Maybe a "****gy time split"?