djexpos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormone Stack What do you think?

I want your feed back on the stack im takeing its to be my first PH stack.

Competitive Edge Labs
    H-Drol, satcked with M-LMG

with Cycle Assist

Protien- Myofusion

Pre Workout- Jack3d

Inta Workout - SizeOn

Post workout- Muscle Pharm (Recon)

PCT- Competitive Edge Labs (PCT Assist) and Surpress C

Let me know what you think about this stack...thanks

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by djexpos View Post

Competitive Edge Labs

with Cycle Assist

Protien- Myofusion

Pre Workout- Jack3d

Inta Workout - SizeOn

Kind of looks like a recipe for disaster. Just run the hdrol man, and also take note of the "assist" in pct assist.
    PM me if you need help on your PH/DS/AAS cycle but dont want to post in the forum.

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Competitive Edge Labs

with Cycle Assist

Protien- Myofusion

Pre Workout- Jack3d

Inta Workout - SizeOn

For your first Cycle just do H-Drol

No reason to stack yet

TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Competitive Edge Labs

with Cycle Assist

Protien- Myofusion

Pre Workout- Jack3d

Inta Workout - SizeOn

1) I would not stack hdrol with anything really for first cycle
    2) Get a SERM
    3) More research needed
    Blueprint 2.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128204651

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely need to get your PCT straightened out before running whatever is you plan on running. PCT assist is not enough....AT ALL.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it your first cycle of your just the first stacked cycle? Your post is a little confusing. Couple that with the lack of info about the cycle and you're asking to get burned.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
    1) I would not stack hdrol with anything really for first cycle
    2) Get a SERM
    3) More research needed
    Serm are hard to get iv looked all over the place.. where do you reccomned i get one?

Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Definitely need to get your PCT straightened out before running whatever is you plan on running. PCT assist is not enough....AT ALL.

I was thinking of taking Novedex XT and chrysin 250

TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Serm are hard to get iv looked all over the place.. where do you reccomned i get one?
    Can't provide sources but if you just google "online pharmacy" there are tones of places...look for tamoxifen citrate (nolva is just the brand name)

You would probably want to dose it at 20/20/10/10 or 20/20/20/10/10 depending on the length of your cycle. Maybe even up the dose the first couple of weeks if you are feeling really shut down.
    Blueprint 2.0 Log:

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We recommend that you dont ask for sources on boards that dont allow source posting.

You're gonna want one if you run that cycle so either get one or dont run it. Be responsible.

Hello, trainwreck.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Is it your first cycle of your just the first stacked cycle? Your post is a little confusing. Couple that with the lack of info about the cycle and you're asking to get burned.
    my firt PH cycle i was thinking of staking but i might just go with the H-Drol alone

We recommend that you dont ask for sources on boards that dont allow source posting.

You're gonna want one if you run that cycle so either get one or dont run it. Be responsible.
    First of dont be an ******* about it.. i am responsible that why im asking for input before i do it dick.

Can't provide sources but if you just google "online pharmacy" there are tones of places...look for tamoxifen citrate (nolva is just the brand name)

You would probably want to dose it at 20/20/10/10 or 20/20/20/10/10 depending on the length of your cycle. Maybe even up the dose the first couple of weeks if you are feeling really shut down.
    thank you brotha

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my firt PH cycle i was thinking of staking but i might just go with the H-Drol alone
    First of dont be an ******* about it.. i am responsible that why im asking for input before i do it dick.
    PM sent. Please do more research.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Excuse me? I'm not the ***hole thats here begging for sources for my poorly planned cycle. I started asking questions because you werent smart enough to research.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Here's what I would do...

Week 1 - Preload Cycle Assist @ recommended dose
    Week 2 - Preload Cycle Assist @ recommended dose
    Week 3 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50
    Week 4 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50
    Week 5 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 6 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 7 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 8 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 20 or 40
    Week 9 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 20 or 40
    Week 10 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10 or 20
    Week 11 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10 or 20
    Week 12 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10

*You could add a Cortisol Blocker into PCT if you want (Lean Xtreme is popular)
    *You could add a Natty Test Booster into PCT if you want but the PCT Assist should have you covered
    *You could add the Suppress C if you want
    *You could probably run the cycle assist @ 6 caps a day and get away with using only 2 bottles
    *Take the Hdrol with fish oil and a couple of hours away from the Cycle Assist
    *Keep the calories high

Good Luck...shoot me a pm if you need anything
    Blueprint 2.0 Log:

Excuse me? I'm not the ***hole thats here begging for sources for my poorly planned cycle. I started asking questions because you werent smart enough to research.
    you were pretty rude about it brotha...anyways i have done research and i have found a serm but since you seem to know alot how would you put this together?

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DAMN. Novedex xt isnt intended for pct. Chrysin from my understanding has very low bioavaiblity and is basically worthless. if you are going to roll with and OTC PCT then you might wanna take a look at the OTC PCT guide.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

you were pretty rude about it brotha...anyways i have done research and i have found a serm but since you seem to know alot how would you put this together?
    Well def dont stack anything for your first cycle and I'd run it close to what Big3 posted, not exactly, but similar. Make sure you have your serm before starting.

All I said was dont ask for sources and be responsible. Not much to get worked up about. And I wasnt the only one that thought you were lacking in the research dept.

Anyways, good luck with it.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's what I would do...

Week 1 - Preload Cycle Assist @ recommended dose
    Week 2 - Preload Cycle Assist @ recommended dose
    Week 3 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50
    Week 4 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50
    Week 5 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 6 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 7 - Cycle Assist/Hdrol @ 50 or 75
    Week 8 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 20 or 40
    Week 9 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 20 or 40
    Week 10 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10 or 20
    Week 11 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10 or 20
    Week 12 - Cycle Assist/PCT Assist/Nolva @ 10

*You could add a Cortisol Blocker into PCT if you want (Lean Xtreme is popular)
    *You could add a Natty Test Booster into PCT if you want but the PCT Assist should have you covered
    *You could add the Suppress C if you want
    *You could probably run the cycle assist @ 6 caps a day and get away with using only 2 bottles
    *Take the Hdrol with fish oil and a couple of hours away from the Cycle Assist
    *Keep the calories high

Good Luck...shoot me a pm if you need anything
    WINNER WINNER WINNER. I want to sticky this... under my eyelids O_O
    PM me if you need help on your PH/DS/AAS cycle but dont want to post in the forum.

Well def dont stack anything for your first cycle and I'd run it close to what Big3 posted, not exactly, but similar. Make sure you have your serm before starting.

All I said was dont ask for sources and be responsible. Not much to get worked up about. And I wasnt the only one that thought you were lacking in the research dept.

Anyways, good luck with it.
    Yes. Make sure you PHYSICALLY have your serm. I know people who started cycles and the nolva took 6 weeks to ship...arrived 2 days before he was starting his PCT

Edit: Just curious as to what you would change?
    Blueprint 2.0 Log: