Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ask a guy whos going to cut soon anything

probably in like another week or 2

split will be the same 6 days on 1 off
    leg/shoulders, chest/back, bi/tris

head knees and toes and eyes and earsand mouth and nose will be everyday

supps will just be lean xtreme, cbol, and whey/casein
    Last edited by Hyruliangoat; 07-19-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    probably in like another week or 2
    umad that my cut gonna end in a few weeks?

FUTURE D1 FOOTBALL BRANDONHINES3's Avatar
    BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BRANDONHINES3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pics anytime soon?
    I LOVE JESUS. PRAISE THE LAWD!

BENCHiN 230 LBS FOR REPS

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backtracedtocyberpolice View Post
    umad that my cut gonna end in a few weeks?
    not really
    Originally Posted by BRANDONHINES3 View Post
    Pics anytime soon?
    after my cut yes ill have like a million

BEST LOOKING MISCER

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    welcome to hell lel

what diet protocol you following ?

BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how long is this cut gonna be?
    srs

Originally Posted by big-muscle-19 View Post
    welcome to hell lel

what diet protocol you following ?
    routine is gonna stay the same, well a little less since im gonna be running afterwards. carb cycling after i get the hang of the less cals. cutting down from 5-6k to like 3 or 4 is gonna be hell...

Originally Posted by BackOnMyGrizzy View Post
    how long is this cut gonna be?
    3-4 months

BEST LOOKING MISCER

backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    y u cuttin?

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    y u cuttin?
    This. Aren't you already pretty lean?
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Diet and split?

y u cuttin?
    dad says I'm to heavy now :/ and he buys all my supps and stuff so I have to listen to him

Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    This. Aren't you already pretty lean?
    eh I'm 13%bf according to like 2 weeks ago when I got it at my gy. I weigh like 182 now (i gain weight fast ignore my stats on my page don't even update it reglarly)

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dad says I'm to heavy now :/ and he buys all my supps and stuff so I have to listen to him

eh I'm 13%bf according to like 2 weeks ago when I got it at my gy. I weigh like 182 now (i gain weight fast ignore my stats on my page don't even update it reglarly)
    I'm around 12-14% bf at like 175, pics of you? Never knew you were bigger than me lol.

That's just stupid, he says your too heavy? Keep bulking no reason to cut. Much more unhealthy anyways to be cutting
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Originally Posted by EastBroski View Post
    Diet and split?
    no set in stone diet other then 40/50/10 around there. Clean of course carb cycling will ome after like 2 weeks when I get used to not eating as much.
    split is 6 day split legs/delts, chest/back, bi/tri

BEST LOOKING MISCER

I'm around 12-14% bf at like 175, pics of you? Never knew you were bigger than me lol.

That's just stupid, he says your too heavy? Keep bulking no reason to cut. Much more unhealthy anyways to be cutting
    hows it unhealthy im currently cutting and i look and feel better

hows it unhealthy im currently cutting and i look and feel better
    Just IMO I'd think cutting would be more unhealthy than bulking, taking away certain nutrients from your body. Not saying it's unhealthy just saying it's more unhealthy than bulking IMO

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

that's really good I'm probly 14 now for all I know.
    yeah I know right? It's w.e. Though, I was gonna cut after 200 but I guess

(after leg workout, yes I know I have no legs now this has been discussed and yes shirtless pics will come)

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have any before pictures brah?
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no set in stone diet other then 40/50/10 around there. Clean of course carb cycling will ome after like 2 weeks when I get used to not eating as much.
    split is 6 day split legs/delts, chest/back, bi/tri
    when you gor from carb cycling to bulk is it necessary to reintroduce carbs. Like im gonna do the style of 3 low carb day followed by 1 high carb day...so when its time to bulk is it important to reintroduce? anybody...thank ya

You srsly need to learn to take your damn shirt off when taking pics on homo.com

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Huntarious View Post
    when you gor from carb cycling to bulk is it necessary to reintroduce carbs. Like im gonna do the style of 3 low carb day followed by 1 high carb day...so when its time to bulk is it important to reintroduce? anybody...thank ya
    Nah, I personally don't think so. Just up your caloric intake. I did 6 days low carb, one day high carb, repeat and had good results in just a month. I think I gained a little muscle and lost 7 pounds.
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    Do you have any before pictures brah?
    from before I started workin out?

Originally Posted by Huntarious View Post
    do 3 high 1 low that's how I'd do it if ur gonna do it in that style of distribution..carbs are important for bulking

You srsly need to learn to take your damn shirt off when taking pics on homo.com
    I only do it for gay.com and I've already discussed why I don't lol.. pmany many times. Be patient my friend fappable material will come

BEST LOOKING MISCER

do 3 high 1 low that's how I'd do it if ur gonna do it in that style of distribution..carbs are important for bulking

I only do it for gay.com and I've already discussed why I don't lol.. pmany many times. Be patient my friend fappable material will come
    Unaware of reason
    don't do it during no fap august, you make 100s of ppl lose

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

from before you start your cut. i.e. current pics to compare to pics you take after your cut.
    ***SCC***

Unaware of reason
    don't do it during no fap august, you make 100s of ppl lose
    terrible tanline (u have no idea how bad it is), bad acne on my back and elts same with stretchmarks, and I've always found that shirtless pics are more meaningful after a cut to show everything off when I do em I'm goin all out ol. Lmao hahaa good point!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    from before you start your cut. i.e. current pics to compare to pics you take after your cut.
    will put one up in 2 weeks when I start

BEST LOOKING MISCER

terrible tanline (u have no idea how bad it is), bad acne on my back and elts same with stretchmarks, and I've always found that shirtless pics are more meaningful after a cut to show everything off when I do em I'm goin all out ol. Lmao hahaa good point!
    Damn your more picky than my woman. W/e floats your boat. I take fat bloated up pics of me for these forums and don't get any in return

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Damn your more picky than my woman. W/e floats your boat. I take fat bloated up pics of me for these forums and don't get any in return
    dumb ass I am ur girlfriend

we don't have as much as balls as you

BEST LOOKING MISCER

dumb ass I am ur girlfriend

we don't have as much as balls as you
    Sorry babe didn't mean to call you out like that

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Sorry babe didn't mean to call you out like that
    make up sex?

BEST LOOKING MISCER

make up sex?
    3some?