HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***Why you should care about style/grooming***

a lot of people here wear baggy hoodies and sweats and wear stupid skater shoes like DC or Vans. i actually care about the type of clothes i wear and grooming myself. most of you call it metro but i don't take it too far where i'm plucking my eyebrows and ****. i just care about keeping my hair nice and wearing nice clothes. not **** from walmart or even hollister.

*WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO* and i bet a lot of you will start caring more about your style and grooming habits. no homo but a lot of guys could look so much better if they cared. just wanna help my fellow brahs get some pussy so pay attention

Last edited by HighHurdler; 07-03-2010 at 03:50 PM.

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    obviously the way you carry yourself is important too but i doubt most of you are as geeky as this guy

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and so you can look like me.

in all seriousness tho that was a good vid lol
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    and so you can look like me.

in all seriousness tho that was a good vid lol
    this.

not the second part but the first part.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000) SupremeAthlete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good tip OP. I've always taken a lot of care in the way of which I carry myself, but I'm aware that not all of the teen misc does. This should help out a lot of people!

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4 replys into the thread and no one pointed out that shes hot as ****?
    "Nice guys finish last, remember it"
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    "Bad decisions make good stories
    "The more you mog, the better you feel"

Insta: @mattperez91

1k+ (I rep back)
    --->> Former 123lb'r << ---
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

just added another video

Originally Posted by EnzoUK View Post
    4 replys into the thread and no one pointed out that shes hot as ****?
    it's a given brah

NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NostoppingIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have this one kid in school....wears a baggy hoodie and his hair goes down to his stomach...disgusting as hell

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Didnt watch vid but i agree with you OP
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheZyzzOfTmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im willing to bet that i have the best style in tmisc. srs

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dc shoes can look good on some people imo
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    dc shoes can look good on some people imo
    but a lot of guys would look better in desert boots. don't knock it til you try it. i'm telling you a nice wardrobe does wonders. for the people that call it metro it's not. you don't have to pluck your eyebrows and shave your legs and ****. just get a better wardrobe

spend $100 on a good pair of desert boots and you'll just feel so much better trust me. i used to wear nike sneakers and all that and i felt like a little kid still. like i said don't knock it til you try it. i was against dressing nice at one point and then i got a nice pair of shoes just for the hell of it and i never looked back since.

you guys can preach all you want about "looks don't matter" but yes the hell they do ON TOP of a good personality. so if you already have a nice personality start dressing nicer and i guarantee you'll get more attention from women.

notice how i said WOMEN and not GIRLS. girls like the hollister wearing ******* with dc skater shoes and ****.

put on a henley, some nice shorts, and some desert boots on. watch the pussy start flocking
    Last edited by HighHurdler; 07-03-2010 at 05:48 PM.

sample outfit. very simple yet it's more grown up. much better than being a hollister/dc billboard