critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Would you still do LBWO today if...

I'm supposed to be doing squats, deads, ham curls, and extensions today, but my legs feel a little weak. Thursday I did HIIT and my left hamstring (the one that hasn't been injured before) afterward felt like a mild version of the way my right hamstring felt when it put me out for 6 months. Yesterday I was going to do LISS, which turned into HIIT (oops). Anyway, generally my legs feel "okay" but kinda tingly/a little weak. Would *you* work them anyway? I think maybe getting the blood rushing to them could help. Or my left ham could be on the verge of injury and I'm taking a chance.

Thoughts? (I wouldn't come back blaming anyone if I lift and injure... just looking for finer physiological insight or anecdotal experience. Boundaries are in place.) TIA

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hmmm

Maybe I should change this to...

Under what circumstances are *you* willing to cancel your workout?

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When it comes to cancelling a workout, it was once put to me like this: It's all about knowing the difference between "hurt" and "injured".

Listen to your body. You know how you felt before you were injured last time, if you feel the same way this time, consider cancelling or at the very least going lighter. You know what you can take. It may not be popular amongst the "JUST DO IT!" bro crowd, but when it comes to injuries, I err on the side of caution and take it easy. Better to sacrifice one day and know you'll be back at it soon than to try and push and wind up on the shelf again.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.