aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you "fall off the wagon" when you are sick?

I got a super bad headcold/ear infection/throat cold and feel like complete garbage and having trouble sleeping because of it.

Tried to keep up with nutrition today but felt like death while cooking and went back to bed. Do you man up and keep with it even when you get really sick? I am not talking license to binge just stop counting calories and worrying about macros to a point.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I just have a head cold or something minor I just push through it, I actually feel completely normal once I get started training.

No sickness makes me deviate from my diet though. Just because I can't breathe through my nose or sleep at night or feel like throwing up doesn't mean I can let myself take my mind off my goals. If I'm too sick to train (which is hardly ever) then I'll take the day off, but always keep my nutrition spot on.

iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPerfectDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've started cutting again over this past few weeks. I've been aiming to take in 2000 calories a day and I cheat at weekends with drinking and hangovers.

However. Mid week I'm pretty solid.

On monday though I skipped dinner (big mistake) and only took in 1,500 calories. I also only got 5 hours sleep that night and when I woke up I had a cough and a cold. Not good, I'm thinking that the combination of lack of rest and calories lowered my impared system causing me to get sick.

So over the pasty few days I have been taking in 2300 calories, not really a cheat more like if I'm starving then I'll have another sandwich. I'm getting better now so I'll aim for 2000 today and see how it goes.

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a slight fever about a month ago and actually lost more weight during that week than the weeks before and after it. It's probably because my body was burning more calories (elevated temperature) than normal, but I managed to get my meals in. Come to think of it, the amount of sleep I got probably helped more than anything else, I get little sleep during the work week due to my schedule. I don't know if the results would have been the same if I had a cold instead of a fever.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I have the flu or a real sickness that lasts more than 2-3 days my diet will get rocked. If eating 5 slices of pizza and soda makes it so we don't have to go to the grocery store, so be it. I eat a LOT when I'm sick, almost enough to make me throw up. Luckily, it hasn't happened since January.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I rock some pretty junky food when I'm sick. Milky protein shakes and brown rice don't feel so good on a sore throat. I've never gained more than a pound this way though and it was always a very temporary thing. As long as you don't go completely off the deep end with it, I think cheating a bit when you're sick is okay.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got sick a couple of weeks ago a couple of days into my cut. I think it was from cutting calories too quickly (AND I already knew a cold was trying to catch me). Wondered the same thing about whether people workout when they're sick and if they increase cals to help their bodies recover... muscle recovery takes a lot of your body's energy and hits your immune system, I read. Anyway, to answer your question, as this happened quite recently, I tried but didn't maintain nutritional goals (to the reverse - couldn't get 1k in). I did manage to feel 'guilty' about the sugar in the zinc and cough drops. Lucky I recovered quickly.

aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for day crowd

Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iam918 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I fell off the fat wagon 15 months ago. Since then I've not left the road and jumped back onto that wagon, even when sick.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

Losing weight is not impossible, if you dedicate yourself to it the reward outweighs the sacrifice. -- rel83

Aug 1 - Nov 1 Cut:
    8-1: 172.4 | 8-8: 171.0 | 8-15: 169.8 | 8-22: 172.0 | 8-29: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: 1xx.x | 9-12: 1xx.x | 9-19: 1xx.x | 9-26: 1xx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: 1xx.x | 10-10: 1xx.x | 10-17: 1xx.x | 10-24: 1xx.x | 10-31 1xx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 160lbs)