kirschj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need to cut a little.

So here is where I am at:

I am 6'3" and right now about 200 lbs. I just finished a can of GNC's Proresults anabolic whey, and although I didn't really care for the taste I can see the gains. I have added some muscle mass and of course some fat along the way as well.

I am looking to cut the fat now without sacrificing too much lean muscle, and don't know what to take.

Creatine suggestions? pre- or post-workout suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matt23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm currently gaining weight while maintaining my bf%. I'm using CLA and Oxy Elite Pro. CLA is cheap and proven to work long term. Nearly every pubmed.gov study supports the claim that CLA improves lean muscle mass to body fat ratio.

I'm taking Oxy Elite pro right now too one of the highest rating fat burners on bb.com store. I haven't seen any dramatic effects and definitely no loss in strength, im taking two a day and have been for 10 days or so. I've actually dropped BF since the beginning of my bulk, i was about 137, now im leaner at 139. I believe for 30 bucks off of ebay, its worth taking a shot. Also you'll find CLA can be added to just about any stack without chitosan based products with no worries.

As far as creatine, I'm taking scifit kre alkalyn. works decent, no water retention. I would just stay away from anything with creatine monohydrate due to the water retention.
    best meet lifts @ 132
    squat 375
    bench 300
    deadlift 440

Texas A&M Powerlifting.