Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What is all this losing muscle madness?

So tired of people talking about losing muscle on a cut.

Lift heavy and eat adequate protein. Do that, I promise you will not lose muscle. Everyone who uses that as an excuse to not do cardio on a normal diet (people on keto I understand not doing cardio) is just cheating his or her own self.

Stop spreading stupid broscience.

/rant sorry.
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If that was a ******** comment, I'd click on like.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shr3dJunki3 View Post
    If that was a ******** comment, I'd click on like.
    thanks lol

Erabody wants to be a cat drsmiles's Avatar
    drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50) drsmiles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know its hard out here for a pimp,
    when he tryin to get his money for the rent

not sure if you knew
    "remember reps"
    pdiddy77065
    Clives_Bicep

4.46 40-yd dash & faster Moments's Avatar
    Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50) Moments will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People say that because they're trying to find something to blame when they lose their gains. Hence why people always blame cardio and not their mental rigidity.

Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you post that on Misc (Like I do), you'll call down a ****storm upon your troubled brow

Fact of the matter is, 80% of the people posting on this forum are lazy as **** and just don't want to do cardio
    Achieving Zangief Mode log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124053701

Down 122 pounds since January 2010!

Originally Posted by Invidia View Post
    If you post that on Misc (Like I do), you'll call down a ****storm upon your troubled brow

Fact of the matter is, 80% of the people posting on this forum are lazy as **** and just don't want to do cardio
    you are very courageous my friend

mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post

Lift heavy and eat adequate protein. Do that, I promise you will not lose muscle. Everyone who uses that as an excuse to not do cardio on a normal diet (people on keto I understand not doing cardio) is just cheating his or her own self.

/rant sorry.
    Muscle loss is inevitable on a cut, even if it is minuscule. I think most people act like you lose tons of muscle during cuts if they cardio, which is not true if you follow what you said which is lifting hard and heavy and eating enough protein. In the same regard, cardio is not a necessity to lose weight either. To each their own.
    May 4, 09 - 346 lbs
    June 23, 09 - 324 lbs
    Nov 3, 09 - 293 lbs
    Jan 26, 10 - 269 lbs
    May 18, 10 - 240 lbs
    Sep 8, 10 - 207 lbs
    Sep 28,10 - 199 lbs

Originally Posted by mcspam View Post
    Muscle loss is inevitable on a cut, even if it is minuscule. I think most people act like you lose tons of muscle during cuts if they cardio, which is not true if you follow what you said which is lifting hard and heavy and eating enough protein. In the same regard, cardio is not a necessity to lose weight either. To each their own.
    Right, if you have a deficit you don't need cardio absolutely. But muscle loss shouldn't be the main reason for not doing it. I'll have to disagree with the first part of your statement :/

Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Invidia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are very courageous my friend
    I know right comrade
    Achieving Zangief Mode log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124053701

Down 122 pounds since January 2010!

glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

/rant sorry.
    It depends on how lean you want to get its not broscience as such its just over talked about and over exaggerated.

vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10) vachir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is preferred? a steady cardio vs doing HIIT

by HIIT i mean of a 10 minute run. (50second job/10sec full sprint) repeat 10 times

please advise
    First, my English is poor.
    Second, can you speak Chinese?
    Third, i like pullups, and you?
    www.ironandsoul.com

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I could rep all u guys in this thread <3

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mcspam View Post
    Anybody who loses muscle from walking 1-2 hours a day at 3mph split into multiple sessions needs to up their protein intake or something. If they're running at a faster pace or doing HIIT then they need to think harder about what they're eating before/after.

Cardio isn't absolutely necessary but it makes things much easier and quicker, IMO.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by vachir View Post
    what is preferred? a steady cardio vs doing HIIT

by HIIT i mean of a 10 minute run. (50second job/10sec full sprint) repeat 10 times

please advise
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-part-2.html

Take a look at those and decide for yourself. Personally, I do HIIT in the pool every once in a while, but normally go on a run. Not really a steady state type of run but more of like a go hard and work your ass off kind of run.

Originally Posted by kiddink View Post
    I wish I could rep all u guys in this thread <3
    reppedd

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Anybody who loses muscle from walking 1-2 hours a day at 3mph split into multiple sessions needs to up their protein intake or something. If they're running at a faster pace or doing HIIT then they need to think harder about what they're eating before/after.

Cardio isn't absolutely necessary but it makes things much easier and quicker, IMO.
    agreed

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

/rant sorry.
    Sorry but you are incorrect Mr. Young Genius. One CAN easily lose muscle from cardio, HOWEVER...theres typically 3 ways that cardio typically cancels out muscle gains: doing it too often, doing it for too long, or doing it on an empty stomach. Now...if someone knows how to intelligently do cardio and weights together, than they will not lose muscle. But how many novice exercisers know enough to do it correctly? Not many. So its not a bad idea to at least warn a lifter not that educated on the subject about the potential to lose muscle. Therefore theres more to it than "doing cardio will make your muscle disappear"...It is more along the lines of don't do too much of it, too often.

Now take a breather and thank me for educating you.
    Last edited by ChiefRocka; 05-19-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

buzzin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buzzin247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you get ripped with diet and no cardio...Yes

Can you get ripped with cardio and no diet...No

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    Sorry but you are incorrect Mr. Young Genius. One CAN easily lose muscle from cardio, HOWEVER...theres typically 3 ways that cardio typically cancels out muscle gains: doing it too often, doing it for too long, or doing it on an empty stomach. Now...if someone knows how to intelligently do cardio and weights together, than they will not lose muscle. But how many novice exercisers know enough to do it correctly? Not many. So its not a bad idea to at least warn a lifter not that educated on the subject about the potential to lose muscle. Therefore theres more to it than "doing cardio will make your muscle disappear"...It is more along the lines of don't do too much of it, too often.

How many novice exercises actually have muscle to lose anyways? Usually noob gains would cancel out the loss too. I said you had to lift and keep protein up to not lose muscle, not that muscle loss is nonexistent. I'm assuming people are at least a little experienced here.

shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think people are losing muscle on their cuts, but rather losing lean mass and its concerning.

I, for one, was concerned. I eat enough protein and lift as heavy as I can with a regimented routine. I'm still losing some lean mass (technically) but Im going from 250 to 195 right now. I think the mass I'm losing is skin and water based on my significantly decreased size and I can't be too worried about that.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

its not often i see a guy with massive rep that doesnt bash on cardio. its refreshing actually.
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)

It is YOU who needs educated. You are right about doing cardio too often or for too long, but doing cardio on a full stomach is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Guess where your body is gonna get the calories to burn during cardio? The food. Food always has number one priority when calorie burning is concerned. Your body will not burn fat unless absolutely neccessary. This would make your cardio a waste of time. Should you have whey before cardio, yes, a meal.... no.

Also, the reason doing cardio too long, or too often is detrimental is because the longer you excersise, the more cortisol is secreted, NOT because you run out of food.. The reason people lose "muscle" on a cut from cardio is from the catabolic hormones that are secreted during times of fasting, and stress, such as cortisol. It is going to secrete these whether or not you have food in your stomach. You want to avoid cortisol at all costs. It is EXTREMELY catabolic, and reduces testosterone.

All that being said, i have used a cortisol blocker on this last cut and lost NOTHING....except fat. They really are amazing.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    It is YOU who needs educated. You are right about doing cardio too often or for too long, but doing cardio on a full stomach is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Guess where your body is gonna get the calories to burn during cardio? The food. Food always has number one priority when calorie burning is concerned. Your body will not burn fat unless absolutely neccessary. This would make your cardio a waste of time. Should you have whey before cardio, yes, a meal.... no.

Also, the reason doing cardio too long, or too often is detrimental is because the longer you excersise, the more cortisol is secreted, NOT because you run out of food.. The reason people lose "muscle" on a cut from cardio is from the catabolic hormones that are secreted during times of fasting, and stress, such as cortisol. It is going to secrete these whether or not you have food in your stomach.

All that being said, i have used a cortisol blocker on this last cut and lost NOTHING. They really are amazing.
    Hey Dr. Douchebag, can you read? Does "dont do cardio on an empty stomach" mean the same thing as me saying, "Be sure to hit the all-you-can-eat buffet before going on the treadmill." Wow...I need to be educated but you agreed with almost everything I said? Ok guy. Cardio on an empty stomach burns more fat and is good for that..but the last I checked the topic was about burning MUSCLE, was it not?? Exercising on an empty stomach allows for maximal fat burning, but it also CAUSES MAXIMAL MUSCLE LOSS.

To anyone who wants to lose fat while maintaining muscle, before cardio they can have something in a liquid form, such as a protein shake or blending cottage cheese and yogurt together. But doing cardio on an empty stomach is BAD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO MAINTAIN MUSCLE. Did those capital letters help you understand my point better?

Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shersman View Post
    I dont think people are losing muscle on their cuts, but rather losing lean mass and its concerning.

I, for one, was concerned. I eat enough protein and lift as heavy as I can with a regimented routine. I'm still losing some lean mass (technically) but Im going from 250 to 195 right now. I think the mass I'm losing is skin and water based on my significantly decreased size and I can't be too worried about that.
    You are losing skin!?

Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO there's no need for cardio, therefore I don't do it. It's easier for me to eat less and not run in place for 30 mins everyday.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Dr. Douchebag, can you read? Does "dont do cardio on an empty stomach" mean the same thing as me saying, "Be sure to hit the all-you-can-eat buffet before going on the treadmill." Wow...I need to be educated but you agreed with almost everything I said? Ok guy. Cardio on an empty stomach burns more fat and is good for that..but the last I checked the topic was about burning MUSCLE, was it not?? Exercising on an empty stomach allows for maximal fat burning, but it also CAUSES MAXIMAL MUSCLE LOSS.

To anyone who wants to lose fat while maintaining muscle, before cardio they can have something in a liquid form, such as a protein shake or blending cottage cheese and yogurt together. But doing cardio on an empty stomach is BAD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO MAINTAIN MUSCLE. Did those capital letters help you understand my point better?
    I agreed with SOME of your statements, not your explanation behind them.

Doing cardio on an empty stomach doesnt magically breakdown protein. If you have enough protein in your system, it will burn the fat, not the protein in muscle fibres. Reasoning? There are more calories in visceral adipose tissue then muscle fibres, so why would the body burn muscle and leave fat?

Am i simplifying things enough for ya?
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    I agreed with SOME of your statements, not your explanation behind them.

Doing cardio on an empty stomach doesnt magically breakdown protein. If you have enough protein in your system, it will burn the fat, not the protein in muscle fibres. Reasoning? There are more calories in visceral adipose tissue then muscle fibres, so why would the body burn muscle and leave fat?

Am i simplifying things enough for ya?
    Bottom line, it is the catabolic hormones secreted during periods of stress (long cardio) that induce muscle catabolism, not having an empty stomach. Make sure you had protein an hour and a half to 2 hours before workout/cardio, keep cardio to 20-30 minutes, and you'll be fine.

Hockey Season!

shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pennyw1se View Post
    You are losing skin!?
    lol ... wouldn't you be? if my circumference around the midsection goes from 48" to 35" ... I believe there has to be some change in the skin weight purely based on the fact that there is so much less surface area.

Registered User beepbeepimajeep's Avatar
    beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally would not do cardio on an empty stomach. The idea of burning fat as well as muscle bothers me; therefore, I treat cardio as a tool to improve my daily caloric deficit, not something to burn fat on the spot.
    $ Kings Age Crew $

Originally Posted by beepbeepimajeep View Post
    I personally would not do cardio on an empty stomach. The idea of burning fat as well as muscle bothers me; therefore, I treat cardio as a tool to improve my daily caloric deficit, not something to burn fat on the spot.
    Bingo. You clearly grasp the concept. I didn't think I was reiterating the theory of relativity with my statement.

pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pat66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so if i watch my calories , eat well and lift hard would it be possible to cut down some of my fat while keeping the muscles i have ?