top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50) top_5_percent will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I influincing my friends eating disorders

I have a friend who I have been particularly close with the past year especially. We study together so see each other pretty much everyday. She used to be a bigger girl but she never seemed to worried about it, never really complained about being big or anything. Over the past 6 months she has lost a drastic amount of weight and I really think she may be developing an eating disorder. She is the kind of girl who is so uneducated about nutrition though. She wouldn't be caught dead doing weight cos she doesn't want to get bulky. She asked me what protein was the other day and I told her and she was like, doesn't that make you put on weight. I doubt she would eat 800 calories a day. She just really wouldn't have a clue at all about nutrition. GRRRRRR to be honest I don't even like speaking with ppl that think this way. It annoys the hell out of me!

Also my previous 2 best friends from separate times (during high school) also suffered anorexia and were hospitalised. Those girls really were very competitive though, they didn't want me to get any more exercise than they were getting etc. I'm thinking that I may be an influence to this and I should rethink the vibe I am giving off.

I have always been really health conscious and to be honest it has always been my goal to lose weight. Always had pretty bad self image. I often talk about my guilt for eating certain things and refuse junk food. So pretty much my friends just see me eating like tuna salad and stuff like that everyday. I tell them if I have been to the gym which generally is everyday. I know i make negative comments about my body. I try to keep it to a minimal though.

Do you guys think that I should take this as a sign that I must be giving off the wrong vibe? I just find it hard to believe that as soon as I get close to ppl they drop radical amounts of weight to the point of sickness.

But for me, I really look after my health for so many reasons not just to be thin. I have struggled with binge eating for a number of years also. I am very educated on diet and training. It just frustrates me that suddenly my once normal friends become obsessed about being stick thin. I just don't understand!
    I have complete control over my body. What I eat and what I do reflect that. Nobody can stop my progress. I will continue my progress until my goals are met. Then from there I will need to achieve new goals to keep the forward progression of my mind, body, and soul. I motivate myself every day to work out, eat healthy, and live my life to the fullest.

sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you answered your own question. Instead of continuing on with negative comments about your body try to help your friend. However, I think you may need help yourself with your own body image issues as well. Do you have someone you can talk to? You need to find balance. I am sure there are a lot of women on this site that have or had the same body image issues.