whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Best preworkout supplement? ASGT?

Has any one heard of anadraulic state gt? and if so how good is it? It seems that the reviews on BB.com are 10/10 with 11 reviews. But they all seem the kind of review that's really trying to sell the product. Also i haven't seen it on any "best supplement" list any where, and it hasn't been talked about much but the stuff I can find seems to be very positive.

How does it compare to NO or jack3d?

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10/10 zomg

what not just get some caffiene pills? or just lift heavy weight without gettin all jacked up on stims? your heart will thank you. maybe not with words or a card but maybe by not giving out on you.
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    10/10 zomg

what not just get some caffiene pills? or just lift heavy weight without gettin all jacked up on stims? your heart will thank you. maybe not with words or a card but maybe by not giving out on you.
    ....ok?

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whiteboinoob View Post
    ....ok?
    no comprende?
    Royals Crew
    Chief Crew
    Festivus Cew

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    taste is good and the profile is much more well rounded and covering all bases than jack3d, no xplode and the likes

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    taste is good and the profile is much more well rounded and covering all bases than jack3d, no xplode and the likes
    I'm with you man, the stuff is amazing!

To the OP, its relatively new so its not going to have sole more units than something has been out for years just yet. You can't go wrong with it though

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    I'm with you man, the stuff is amazing!

To the OP, its relatively new so its not going to have sole more units than something has been out for years just yet. You can't go wrong with it though
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Thank you guys for your responses. A response about the actual product is more what I was looking for, I appreciate it!

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whiteboinoob View Post
    Thank you guys for your responses. A response about the actual product is more what I was looking for, I appreciate it!
    sorry, I know mine fell short-- I posted a review but all in all this is the take away: It works quite well, its not a vasculairty/pump product but the energy and stamina are there and the taste was drastically improved. I also noticed increased focus and aggression which seems to be a common effect, esp after a week or so of use!

1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1skinnyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am actually really curious about what people think the best preworkout supplement is. I have read a lot about NO-explode, Jack3d, white flood, animal pack, ready4war, and others. What would be peoples opinion about the best preworkout supplement that is also relatively less expensive.

I appreciate the feedback.

strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strategicmove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1skinnyguy View Post
    I am actually really curious about what people think the best preworkout supplement is. I have read a lot about NO-explode, Jack3d, white flood, animal pack, ready4war, and others. What would be peoples opinion about the best preworkout supplement that is also relatively less expensive.

It would depend on who you ask, and what their underlying preference is. Hence, the response will always be subjective. More specifically, some users prefer stimulant-based pre-workout products, some prefer non-stimulant-based pre-workout blends. Some prefer carbohydrate and protein amino-acid/protein-free pre-workout products, so they can add their preferred carbohydrate and amino-acid matrices, while some like their pre-workout products pre-formulated as complete as possible with amino acids, carbohydrates, healthy fats, and so on. Furthermore, some like their pre-workout products to contain as few ingredients as possible (but effectively dosed), some others like products with a laundry list of ingredients. And so on. So, different people will make their judgments based on different criteria, so the underlying preferences should be revealed and interpreted accordingly.
    ---

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best pre workout I ever tried = AEN PreSurge Unleashed .. its amazing
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    sorry, I know mine fell short-- I posted a review but all in all this is the take away: It works quite well, its not a vasculairty/pump product but the energy and stamina are there and the taste was drastically improved. I also noticed increased focus and aggression which seems to be a common effect, esp after a week or so of use!
    Agreed, the focus and aggression on asgt is the best IMO. The vascularity is also amazing and very few pre workouts come close to how good this makes you feel.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 1skinnyguy View Post

There is no best, everything works diff for everyone. Some of the prized products reccommended on bb.com don't do crap for me, and some products that everyone talks down work amazing for me.
    ….

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've logged version one and version two and saw great results. Personally i loved the energy/pumps and libido boost =). ASGT is the same thing except the taste is way better.

my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114020211
    version two log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119814881 [w/ T91]
    testosterone results as well. So you can see how it actually gives test a boost.
    Sig line can't be a novel

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for posting the links man!!

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    I've logged version one and version two and saw great results. Personally i loved the energy/pumps and libido boost =). ASGT is the same thing except the taste is way better.

my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114020211
    version two log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119814881 [w/ T91]
    testosterone results as well. So you can see how it actually gives test a boost.

crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crustygt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Agreed, the focus and aggression on asgt is the best IMO. The vascularity is also amazing and very few pre workouts come close to how good this makes you feel.
    Just picked up asgt today. I had been using white flood. I like asgt better the focus and aggression is definatly better very impressed

Originally Posted by crustygt View Post
    Just picked up asgt today. I had been using white flood. I like asgt better the focus and aggression is definatly better very impressed
    Ahh good to hear man! Keep us updated on the strength gains as well.