liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftNfish is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can someone plz explain to me the point behind N.O. products? kinda long read

IMO nitric oxide products are all hype. If im not mistaken the whole idea point of an N.O. product is to increase "blood flow" so that nutrients can be more easily transported into muscles. Is there any science behind this theory? I found 2 articles that explain the process, but i see no factual science that supports these claims or any tests done to prove them. they also rely on the fact that everyone who takes them has perfect nutrition and timing with meals for these nutrients to be available. Sure it makes sense in the brain, but most things related to bodybuilding and muscle growth that seem to be common sense are broscience myths.

I understand everyone likes the "pump", but it is misunderstood as the "pump" being the indicator of a successful workout, which it is not. all it means is more blood has flooded into the muscle than can be transported out. i can achieve this by just doing sets of 20 rep curls with light weight, it doesnt make it a successful workout. hopefully i cleared that up for a few people that were misinformed.

Personally ive tried many N.O. products, but not for the "pump" factor, but for the increased energy and focus. (the best that ive found hands down is Jack3d btw).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the_...lds_muscle.htm
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...g=content;col1
    meet force with force

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173