PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Monster Energy Drink & Jack3d in same day

I know this might sound like dumb question.
    But is it really dumb to take both in same day?
    Monday's killin me here at work and I have a Monster in the fridge that I passed on from last week. Also, im going to be working out around 445, so at 415 (its not 130) im going to be having my Jack3d..though it hasnt been affecting me as much as it used to (and I took 2 month off stims).

Anyhow.. is it really stupid to take both so close together?
    Should I just wait and take the Jack3d pre workout? Or skip the Jack3d and down the Monster? or can I ahve both without going into crazy jitters or not bein able to sleep tonight (mind you I dont hit the hay til jus after 12).

Thanks, P

joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I drink Monsters everyday. I use the shot in the morning for it's low cal benefits and a pre-workout at 4PM.

Can you have half the monster??? I know it's sacrilegious to waste Monster, so maybe offer the other half to someone cool at your work place...

Keep in mind the ingredients are for each serving, with 2 servings in a can...so half a Monster is really no joke.

Originally Posted by PJRolls View Post
    Monday's killin me here at work and I have a Monster in the fridge that I passed on from last week. Also, im going to be working out around 445, so at 415 (its not 130) im going to be having my Jack3d..though it hasnt been affecting me as much as it used to (and I took 2 month off stims).

Should I just wait and take the Jack3d pre workout? Or skip the Jack3d and down the Monster? or can I ahve both without going into crazy jitters or not bein able to sleep tonight (mind you I dont hit the hay til jus after 12).

Thanks, P

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joeymogul View Post
    I drink Monsters everyday. I use the shot in the morning for it's low cal benefits and a pre-workout at 4PM.

Can you have half the monster??? I know it's sacrilegious to waste Monster, so maybe offer the other half to someone cool at your work place...

Keep in mind the ingredients are for each serving, with 2 servings in a can...so half a Monster is really no joke.
    hmm not a bad idea.. ya maybe i'll do half a Monster now and just 1.5 scoops of Jack3d instead of almost 3... I know.. sounds like im a stim junkie..but im really not...
    New Jack3d just doesnt hit ya the same.
    Anyhow.. I might give that a go.
    Respect sir

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never tried monster, but I do get 3 shots espresso and half a dose of muscle marinade. It gives lots of energy.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As long as you are spacing them apart, I wouldn't worry about it. I am a sponsored athlete by Liquid Lightning which makes basically monster/red bull type drinks. I drink them all the time and used jacked/other stims. Is it smart, yes and no. As long as you are not drinking them with your jacked serviing and there is around 6 or so hours in between, you should be okay. If you feel your heartrate, or clock it as being to fast, you might want to cut back.
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    As long as you are spacing them apart, I wouldn't worry about it. I am a sponsored athlete by Liquid Lightning which makes basically monster/red bull type drinks. I drink them all the time and used jacked/other stims. Is it smart, yes and no. As long as you are not drinking them with your jacked serviing and there is around 6 or so hours in between, you should be okay. If you feel your heartrate, or clock it as being to fast, you might want to cut back.
    Thanks for the feedback. I just cracked this MOnster haha. It's the BEST ONE I've ever had. Never tried this flavour before.. "MEAN BEAN" Java Monster. Coffee + Energy.
    I am taking it a little close to when I will be taking my Jack3d however (in about 2.5 hours).

Like I said, i'll prolly just take 1 scoop of Jack3d with my green mag pre workout and i'll be fine..as opposed to my usually 2-3.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Good advice here. Personally, I'd probably tweak out if I had a Monster and Jack3d, but I'm a bit sensitive to stims. Space them out a bit and you should be alright!

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by PJRolls View Post

Thanks, P
    I do it every day

macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive done this a few times..... I just needed to drink lots of water, cause I would feel really dehydrated

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So does Jack3d really have that much of a kick, I find myself on days I am dragging ars having a couple of monster no carbs and some other no carb energy drink a day.
    Fat Man Typing

joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yo try the Loca Moca!! It's a good one too, but the calories are high and something in it gives me the Hershey squirts. It's all good though

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tdog69 View Post
    So does Jack3d really have that much of a kick, I find myself on days I am dragging ars having a couple of monster no carbs and some other no carb energy drink a day.
    It really does for me...damn geranium. That stuff is awesome!!

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    It really does for me...damn geranium. That stuff is awesome!!
    I may have to give this stuff a try, I am dieting down now and have no energy or motivation
    Fat Man Typing

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you love caffeine