GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GunMetalGrey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What to eat before going to gym??

Hi

any good ideas on what to eat before going to gym... i normally eat a bowl of spagetti.

but sometimes it doesnt seem to do the job, as i feel very week, hands a little shaking from not being full.

any ideas on what sort of foods to eat?

thanks

Hercules21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out the sticky on preworkout and postworkout nutrition, it pretty much breaks it down piece by piece for you
    It doesn't matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again.

shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depending on how soon I'm about to workout, i usually eat 1/2 of oats, 1/4cup peanuts, and a chicken breast(about 1hr b4). But if its a week day, i usually head to the gym 15-30mins after I wake up and I'll have a protein shake and some prepackaged flavored oats(for insulin spike).
    -Read the pre/post workout nutrition sticky, it gives a alot of good suggestions and info