bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cant stop binge eating

hi guys. i feel realy depressed and **** today and ive binge ate for the first time this year. managed to scoff down 2 easter eggs and i feel horrible. rekon i went 4000 caloies over my target today wich makes me feel worse. what should i do?

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Damn man i think you gotta think about the consequences of binge-eating and what it does to you. Binge-eating destroys weeks and weeks or even months of hard labor at the gym, at the kitchen and weeks or months of hunger pangs.

Besides binge-eating is a real short-lived pleasure, its like ******* or alcohol, it's really dumb to binge-eat, i really don't see a pleasure out of it, because when you binge-eat you will feel great while you are binge-eating, but like a piece of garbage after you binge-eat, so it's a really really short lived pleasure because while you are binging the time passes by real quick.

And for example, if you plan to binge on a whole pizza or a whole cake, those 10 to 15 minutes of binge pass real fast like a flash.

So quit binge-eating and finds other pleasres and hobbies like politics, PC games, etc.

Originally Posted by bowlie View Post
    hi guys. i feel realy depressed and **** today and ive binge ate for the first time this year. managed to scoff down 2 easter eggs and i feel horrible. rekon i went 4000 caloies over my target today wich makes me feel worse. what should i do?
    http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminati666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cant stop binge eating means you do it all the time

not once in 4 months.

just forget it and move on

rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if its only the first time this year i wouldnt worry about it....i chugged 4 pitchers of blue moon with a friend while watching a ufc fight a few weeks back and only took 3-4 days to recover from the weight gain.