Closed Thread
Page 121 of 155 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 4634
    Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mogulok View Post
    hey, I just got a 10lb box of vanilla scivation whey and the seal was broken and the bag was open and it's that same sand textured bad tasting stuff as the 5lb container. if this is the "new lot" then wtf? there is no way in hell anyone tasted this and said it was better than the older stuff.i don't want a replacement or refund or anything i just seriously think there is something wrong with the stuff and this should be investigated. don't even know what i'm going to eat now.
    Sir,

You are correct that your most recent purchase of protein came from the newest and final lot of Scivation Whey. As far as an open bag is concerned, please either contact myself (at the address in my signature) or the original point of purchase. These new "slide-lock" bags are a temporary change over from our previous packaging and are 100% FDA compliant.

Regarding the taste and texture change of Scivation Whey, there is a very good reason for that. In December of 2009, we conducted a survey of 3000 Team Scivation members. A large majority of the feedback that we received was concerning the taste of our Scivation Whey. As a result, we decided to tweak the taste in order to obtain a deeper, richer flavor while maintaining the same great low carb, low fat nutritional profile we have always had.
    As a result of this tweak, our protein has a slightly different consistency than previous batch runs of protein. We believe that the taste of our current Scivation Whey is far superior and our recent customer feedback confirms that.

Sincerely,

Rob Moran
    Scivation, Inc
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scivation Whey is still the greatest for many reasons! Chocolate is still the best IMO.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Sir,

You are correct that your most recent purchase of protein came from the newest and final lot of Scivation Whey. As far as an open bag is concerned, please either contact myself (at the address in my signature) or the original point of purchase. These new "slide-lock" bags are a temporary change over from our previous packaging and are 100% FDA compliant.

Regarding the taste and texture change of Scivation Whey, there is a very good reason for that. In December of 2009, we conducted a survey of 3000 Team Scivation members. A large majority of the feedback that we received was concerning the taste of our Scivation Whey. As a result, we decided to tweak the taste in order to obtain a deeper, richer flavor while maintaining the same great low carb, low fat nutritional profile we have always had.
    As a result of this tweak, our protein has a slightly different consistency than previous batch runs of protein. We believe that the taste of our current Scivation Whey is far superior and our recent customer feedback confirms that.

Sincerely,

Rob Moran
    Scivation, Inc
    Thanks for explaining Rob ... Although I am not as angry as the original poster I agree that the new batch has a drastically different texture and taste. IMO the original vanilla was perfect but then again SciVation did not ask my opinion. I think that the new batch is a fine protein and am going to try the chocolate and strawberry soon.

Again, thanks for explaining
    PROVE IT TO THE PERSON IN THE MIRROR!

Link to 1 Year Contest Prep with Alex A.!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127818453

Link to AAEFX K-OTIC Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128457351

Twitter Username: PapaSmitch

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Scivation Whey is still the greatest for many reasons! Chocolate is still the best IMO.
    ^^^this.

jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdarndt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you sure the new flavor of Solution 5 isn't out yet?! I just received my new order of the chocolate and it tastes amazing!!! Not that the batches before were bad, but the new stuff is like chugging down a scivation whey protein shake.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fgfan1 View Post
    Hey Marc, glad to hear you're feeling better and hopefully the issues do subside.

I was just wondering - I saw the description of your GI issue on a different page, and I think I may have something like it. Do you think you may be able to tell me what you used to treat it? I completely understand if you want to keep this private, but I was hoping you could maybe PM me or something a few of the things you did to make the issues dissipate.

Best of luck with recovery.
    Thanks, but this is something I will keep to my family and close friends. Essentially, most of the treatment was SLEEP.

Go figure....

Originally Posted by jdarndt View Post
    Are you sure the new flavor of Solution 5 isn't out yet?! I just received my new order of the chocolate and it tastes amazing!!! Not that the batches before were bad, but the new stuff is like chugging down a scivation whey protein shake.
    If you think this is good, in OCTOBER, you will be blown away.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is the new post workout product on track? Also, what is the a arrival date for Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid here on BB.com? I was wanting to give this stuff a try.
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

mogulok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Sir,

Sincerely,

Rob Moran
    Scivation, Inc
    I really don't think this is the issue i've had the "new formula" and thought it was good, not as good as the original but still good,but this latest one i got is like a mutant batch or something. there is no way you guys would put this stuff on the market . you should see it.I get all my supplements from bodybuilding.com by the way.

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If anyone knows, chime in, what is the creatine mono in Quake? Is it micronized monohydrate?

Thanks Guys
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    9-1-10

Day 10 of the EPIC PREP

Weight: 175 on 9-1-10

ARM SHOT TODAY

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: MAINTAIN MY HEALTHY AND HEALED severe GI issues and DO NOT GET SLOPPY! Continue to improve, get stronger and in 12 weeks have a MUCH BIGGER BACK!

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: IFBB Pro Card and return to stage by 2013. GROW into LHW or HW class in two years.

Here is the program prescribed by “DA GURU” Derek Charlebois.

We think we have an answer to what my issue is and will know in four weeks if it works. I would like to keep this private. But, for time being, I have consulted with my loved ones--Rob, Derek and Katie--and we have decided to take a step back and focus on some important things. One is getting healthy and Two is GROWING and getting closer to that pro card. I also would like to focus on growing Scivation even more, we are exploding! Derek is the reason I was what I was on Saturday so I listen to him. He wants me to do Jr. Nationals....in 2013. We are aiming at putting on QUALITY size and getting to the TOP of the light heavyweights with the condition I displayed this weekend. I am doing it. This time I mean it.

Thus, my program is outlined here. This is the first 12 week block. What will I do in the second 12 week block? Whatever Derek says to do. My diet will be changed as needed. Calories are starting low to 1) Avoid additional GI distress and 2) Avoid too much fat gain and to build slow, quality, LEAN mass and 3) Five meals is optimal for my stomach. Without further ado, here is the diet and training that will start my journey.

WORKOUT DAYS

Meal 1
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 2
    30c, 49p, 15f

Meal 3
    30c, 49p, 15f

Meal 4 PWO
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 5
    30c, 49p, 15f

Totals: 210c, 245p, 75f = 2,495 Total calories per diabetic exchange, so actual WILL be higher. Fruits and veggies NOT counted.

--Fruits and Veggies added in meals as desired.

NON WORKOUT DAYS

Meal 1
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 2
    49p, 15f

Meal 3
    49p, 15f

Meal 4
    49p, 15f

Meal 5
    49p, 15f

Totals: 60c, 245p, 75f = 1,895 Total calories per diabetic exchange, so actual WILL be higher. Fruits and veggies NOT counted.

Cardio: 20 minutes PWO, THAT IS IT! No morning cardio. SLEEP!!!!

TRAINING

12-Week Back Blitz

Mon = Back THICKNESS + Lower Back
    Tues = Chest + Delts
    Wed = 100% OFF
    Thurs = Back WIDTH + Traps/Rear Delts
    Fri = Legs (Quads + Hams)
    Sat = Arms + Calves
    Sun = 100% OFF

100% OFF means no cardio, no abs, no posing, and no thinking about workout out!

The focus of this workout is the SQUEEZE and HOLDING THE CONTRACTION. If you can’t hold the contraction the weight is too heavy.

Bent Over Row
    1 set of 4-8 then decrease the weight and do 1 set of 8-12 (After resting a couple mins)
    If the barbell does not touch your stomach and you cannot hold the barbell there then the weight is too heavy.

T-Bar Row
    1.5 Reps- This means pull the bar to your stomach and hold it then lower it halfway and then pull it back up and again HOLD the contraction then lower the bar to the starting position. That = 1 rep. Do 6-10 of those for 3 sets.

Seated Cable Row
    1.5 Reps- This means pull the bar to your stomach and hold it then lower it halfway and then pull it back up and again HOLD the contraction then lower the bar to the starting position. That = 1 rep. Do 6-10 reps per set.
    1 set = Wide Grip
    1 set = Medium grip
    1 set = Close grip

Deadlift
    1 set of 4-8 then decrease the weight and do 1 set of 8-12 (After resting a couple mins)

Back Extension with Barbell behind your head
    3 X 8-12

Back Extension Machine
    3 X 8-12

Tues = Chest + Delts

Incline BB Press
    3 X 6-10

Flat Bench Hammer Strength Machine
    3 X 6-10

Incline DB Flies
    3 X 6-10

Cable Crossover
    3 X 6-10

Military Press (BB or DB)
    3 X 6-10

DB Side Lateral
    3 X 6-10

1-Arm Cable Lateral
    3 X 6-10

Every rep should be 1 second concentric, hold contraction, 3 second eccentric. If you can’t control the concentric then the weight is too heavy.

Machine Pullover or Straight Arm Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Hammer Strength Reverse Grip Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Nautilus Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

BB Shrug
    3 X 6-10

Machine Shrug
    3 X 6-10

Rear DB Lateral
    3 X 6-10

Reverse Pec Dec
    3 X 6-10

Fri = Quads + Hams

Squats
    3 X 6-10

SLD
    3 X 6-10

Leg Press
    3 X 6-10

Leg Curl
    3 X 6-10

Leg Extension
    3 X 6-10

Adductor & Adductor
    3 X 6-10

Saturday = Arms + Calves

BB Curl
    3 X 6-10

Close Grip Bench
    3 X 6-10

Supinating DB Curl
    3 X 6-10

Skull Crusher
    3 X 6-10

BB Wrist Curl or Choice
    3 X 6-10

Standing Calf Raise
    3 X 6-10

Seated Calf Raise
    3 X -10

Supplements: SOME of what I will take (these are daily staples). ALL
    Scivation and Primaforce!!

Xtend: 6 scoops during training, 6 scoops throughout the day.
    Quake 10.0: 4 scoops PreWO.
    Essential EFA
    Max CLA
    Insopro R
    Sesamin
    Knockout
    Pro Liver
    Cissus
    Elastamine
    Primaforce Glutaform
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Primaforce AAKG Powder
    Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid
    PGN Estracort
    FOOD: Scivation Whey and Solution 5.

TODAY'S TRAINING AND DIET!

What I ate today

Meal 1
    Scivation Brownie made with 2 scoops Whey, 1 cup oatmeal and topped with a banana and 18 almonds.
    Grapes and Pineapple

Meal 2 at MuscleMaker Grill in NJ at a Meeting
    Chicken
    Veggies
    Apple
    --Yes, I missed macros, but I was at a restaurant!

Meal 3 at airport
    2 scoops Scivation Whey
    .5 Cups Oatmeal
    18 Almonds
    Banana
    All made into Scivation Sludge

Meal 4
    Scivation Brownie made with 2 scoops Whey
    2 slices Ezekiel Break
    18 almonds
    Apple

Meal 5
    Egg Pancake made with 2 cups egg whites, cinnamon, stevia liquid, and 1TBSP psyllium husk topped with 30g Peanut Butter mixed with Walden Farms Caramel Dip.
    Broccoli
    --Missed macros here, but it was 1am!

TRAINING!

--NOTE: I do warm up sets, but do not write them down. WORK SETS ONLY.

Arms + Calves—SHOULD be off day but I had business at the gym.

BB Curl
    3 X 6-10

115 x 9
    115 x 8
    115 x 7

SMITH Close Grip Bench
    3 X 6-10

225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 7

Supinating DB Curl
    3 X 6-10

55 x 8
    55 x 7
    55 x 7

Fixed Bar Skull Crusher
    3 X 6-10

80 x 10
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

Behind the Back BB Wrist Curl or Choice
    3 X 6-10

125 x 10 for 3 sets

Donkey Calf Raise
    3 X 6-10

220 x 10
    280 x 10
    400 x 10

Standing Calf Raise
    3 X -10

235 x 9
    235 x 8
    235 x 8

Cardio: 20 minutes StepMill.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

THE NEW MARC LOBLINER
    --A more focused, balanced HEALTHIER Marc. I hope my lessons learned can help YOU live a better life.

I had a very successful trip this week. I met with the amazing group of executives at The Vitamin Shoppe and also met with Scivation's Indian distributor, Ravi, and we devised a plan to make Scivation HUGE in India. All in all, the ROI on today will amount to A LOT within a very short time period. We are even planning a "Lobliner in India" Tour where we travel the country with events, seminars, guest posings and product education. I love life!

But this isn't about Scivation, although that symbolizes that I CAN get my job done even while taking care of myself. Ever since my diagnosis with my genetic GI issue that had been made extreme due to my hectic lifestyle, stress and lack of sleep, I have changed. I want to LIVE for my kids' graduation, wedding, my grandchildren and grow old with Katie. This is why I cut my competitive season short (although I went out with a WIN--YES!). I want to amend this before going for a head first assault for my IFBB Pro Card. I also will take this time to gain at least 25 pounds of lean mass. I have at least one year to do this.

I cried with my wife the other night. Both of our fathers died never even meeting our beautiful children, THEIR Grandchildren. My father in law died in a tragic accident. He fell off of a roof while putting up Christmas lights. A couple of nights before that, we had a great dinner with my wife, mother in law and father in law and the next day, it happened. My father, however, died of type 2 diabetes and this could have been prevented! This is one reason I love Scivation so much. Through our diet and training program, Team Scivation, we help tens of thousands of people eat correctly, control insulin, lose fat and prevent from happening to them what happened to my father. I was headed down that same road.

As I worked and worked to grow Scivation, be a father and husband, and do everything for everyone, I neglected my health and wellness. This was unfair to all those who love me. So what did I do to solve this?

I landed in New Jersey yesterday, drove to the hotel, caught up on emails, did a little treadmill to get some blood in my legs, ate, did more work and instead of working more, I did something I never did before. I went to sleep. It was 10pm!

I awoke at 4am refreshed and ready to crush it! I feel great and instead of hampering and destroying my business, it is helping and probably contributed to such a successful day.

In conclusion, take care of yourself. Do all you can for others, but in the end, if you aren't around for the ones you love, you will not be able to do anything for them.

God Bless all of you and do me a favor, give your loved ones a big hug, Scivation style!

Marc Lobliner
    President, Scivation, Inc.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome!!
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

www.jsfitnesstraining.com

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like seeing more balance buddy. Keep it up.

Josh

Jason B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc,

You are lucky you are in such a recession proof business these days. I'm in the home building business and things are at a standstill right now.

Once the economy picks up again, I'm sure you'll see even MORE growth with Scivation. Be grateful for your success, which I'm sure you are.
    "In order for things to change, YOU have to change"

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I like seeing more balance buddy. Keep it up.

Josh
    Yes I will!

Originally Posted by Jason B. View Post
    Marc,

You are lucky you are in such a recession proof business these days. I'm in the home building business and things are at a standstill right now.

Once the economy picks up again, I'm sure you'll see even MORE growth with Scivation. Be grateful for your success, which I'm sure you are.
    Our business is not recession proof, a lot of supplement companies have gone under or are HURTING. We just happen to be legendary.

I am grateful for everything. VERY grateful and always thank those who support us and our mission, ALL OF YOU!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    THE NEW MARC LOBLINER
    --A more focused, balanced HEALTHIER Marc. I hope my lessons learned can help YOU live a better life.........

In conclusion, take care of yourself. Do all you can for others, but in the end, if you aren't around for the ones you love, you will not be able to do anything for them.

God Bless all of you and do me a favor, give your loved ones a big hug, Scivation style!

Marc Lobliner
    Smart words to live by. Amen
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice motivation up there marc ^^

Also Im loving all the recipes in here! Right now i've been doing scivation brownies by just adding enough WF chocolate sauce/syrup so it mixes and nuking for about 20 seconds, then throw some PB on top (sometimes mix in some powdered splenda) and bam delicious PB frosted brownie.
    Lifting to put on size/strength for MMA. Been training since I was 5, and currently looking for a training partner @UCLA.

***Biochem Brah***

My better is better than your better.

Originally Posted by jiujitsudude View Post
    Nice motivation up there marc ^^

Also Im loving all the recipes in here! Right now i've been doing scivation brownies by just adding enough WF chocolate sauce/syrup so it mixes and nuking for about 20 seconds, then throw some PB on top (sometimes mix in some powdered splenda) and bam delicious PB frosted brownie.
    This is my next meal!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Jason B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Scivation HOT WINGS anyone?

This sauce tastes amazing! I just whipped this up at lunch today

1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
    Franks hot sauce (measure as much as you think you need. I used about 3 to 4 tablespoons.)
    Mix together at room temp and pour over 6 oz. grilled chicken!
    add celery for the green veggie.

Dip in WF blue cheese dressing FTW!

Another complete Solution Diet meal for ya.

Marc, I think it's time to put a scivation cook book together.
    "In order for things to change, YOU have to change"

truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truthandlife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mark, great message ^^^^ in 3611! It is interesting how we are put in situations in our lives that brings us back to what is important. You get it, your family will be grateful. Just don't get back on the "hamster wheel" or the deceptive "worldview of success" because it is easy to get entrapped again. Trust me, I have been there.
    What benefit will it be to you
    if you gain the whole world
    but lose your own soul?

(Mark 8:36)

Originally Posted by truthandlife View Post
    Mark, great message ^^^^ in 3611! It is interesting how we are put in situations in our lives that brings us back to what is important. You get it, your family will be grateful. Just don't get back on the "hamster wheel" or the deceptive "worldview of success" because it is easy to get entrapped again. Trust me, I have been there.
    Yes! If we realize and correct our errors, we will all be in a better spot!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Is the new post workout product on track? Also, what is the a arrival date for Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid here on BB.com? I was wanting to give this stuff a try.
    I was just going to say that I started using DAA this morning. I will let everyone in here know my thoughts and how I feel about it after a couple of weeks or if I notice anything dramatic sooner, I will post.

Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    If anyone knows, chime in, what is the creatine mono in Quake? Is it micronized monohydrate?

Thanks Guys
    Bro, you kind of answered your own question. What kind of creatine "mono". Scivation has always supported the mono as in monohydrate.

9-1-10

Day 10 of the EPIC PREP

Weight: 175 on 9-1-10

ARM SHOT TODAY

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: MAINTAIN MY HEALTHY AND HEALED severe GI issues and DO NOT GET SLOPPY! Continue to improve, get stronger and in 12 weeks have a MUCH BIGGER BACK!

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: IFBB Pro Card and return to stage by 2013. GROW into LHW or HW class in two years.

Here is the program prescribed by “DA GURU” Derek Charlebois.

We think we have an answer to what my issue is and will know in four weeks if it works. I would like to keep this private. But, for time being, I have consulted with my loved ones--Rob, Derek and Katie--and we have decided to take a step back and focus on some important things. One is getting healthy and Two is GROWING and getting closer to that pro card. I also would like to focus on growing Scivation even more, we are exploding! Derek is the reason I was what I was on Saturday so I listen to him. He wants me to do Jr. Nationals....in 2013. We are aiming at putting on QUALITY size and getting to the TOP of the light heavyweights with the condition I displayed this weekend. I am doing it. This time I mean it.

Thus, my program is outlined here. This is the first 12 week block. What will I do in the second 12 week block? Whatever Derek says to do. My diet will be changed as needed. Calories are starting low to 1) Avoid additional GI distress and 2) Avoid too much fat gain and to build slow, quality, LEAN mass and 3) Five meals is optimal for my stomach. Without further ado, here is the diet and training that will start my journey.

WORKOUT DAYS

Meal 1
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 2
    30c, 49p, 15f

Meal 3
    30c, 49p, 15f

Meal 4 PWO
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 5
    30c, 49p, 15f

Totals: 210c, 245p, 75f = 2,495 Total calories per diabetic exchange, so actual WILL be higher. Fruits and veggies NOT counted.

NON WORKOUT DAYS

Meal 1
    60c, 49p, 15f

Meal 2
    49p, 15f

Meal 3
    49p, 15f

Meal 4
    49p, 15f

Meal 5
    49p, 15f

Totals: 60c, 245p, 75f = 1,895 Total calories per diabetic exchange, so actual WILL be higher. Fruits and veggies NOT counted.

Cardio: 20 minutes PWO, THAT IS IT! No morning cardio. SLEEP!!!!

TRAINING

12-Week Back Blitz

Tues = Chest + Delts
    Wed = 100% OFF
    Fri = Legs (Quads + Hams)
    Sat = Arms + Calves
    Sun = 100% OFF

100% OFF means no cardio, no abs, no posing, and no thinking about workout out!

The focus of this workout is the SQUEEZE and HOLDING THE CONTRACTION. If you can’t hold the contraction the weight is too heavy.

Bent Over Row
    If the barbell does not touch your stomach and you cannot hold the barbell there then the weight is too heavy.

T-Bar Row
    1.5 Reps- This means pull the bar to your stomach and hold it then lower it halfway and then pull it back up and again HOLD the contraction then lower the bar to the starting position. That = 1 rep. Do 6-10 of those for 3 sets.

Seated Cable Row
    1.5 Reps- This means pull the bar to your stomach and hold it then lower it halfway and then pull it back up and again HOLD the contraction then lower the bar to the starting position. That = 1 rep. Do 6-10 reps per set.
    1 set = Wide Grip
    1 set = Medium grip
    1 set = Close grip

Deadlift

Back Extension with Barbell behind your head
    3 X 8-12

Back Extension Machine
    3 X 8-12

Tues = Chest + Delts

Incline BB Press
    3 X 6-10

Flat Bench Hammer Strength Machine
    3 X 6-10

Incline DB Flies
    3 X 6-10

Cable Crossover
    3 X 6-10

Military Press (BB or DB)
    3 X 6-10

DB Side Lateral
    3 X 6-10

1-Arm Cable Lateral
    3 X 6-10

Every rep should be 1 second concentric, hold contraction, 3 second eccentric. If you can’t control the concentric then the weight is too heavy.

Machine Pullover or Straight Arm Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Hammer Strength Reverse Grip Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

Nautilus Pulldown
    3 X 6-10

BB Shrug
    3 X 6-10

Machine Shrug
    3 X 6-10

Rear DB Lateral
    3 X 6-10

Reverse Pec Dec
    3 X 6-10

Fri = Quads + Hams

Squats
    3 X 6-10

SLD
    3 X 6-10

Leg Press
    3 X 6-10

Leg Curl
    3 X 6-10

Leg Extension
    3 X 6-10

Adductor & Adductor
    3 X 6-10

Saturday = Arms + Calves

BB Curl
    3 X 6-10

Close Grip Bench
    3 X 6-10

Supinating DB Curl
    3 X 6-10

Skull Crusher
    3 X 6-10

BB Wrist Curl or Choice
    3 X 6-10

Standing Calf Raise
    3 X 6-10

Seated Calf Raise
    3 X -10

Supplements: SOME of what I will take (these are daily staples). ALL
    Scivation and Primaforce!!

Xtend: 6 scoops during training, 6 scoops throughout the day.
    Quake 10.0: 4 scoops PreWO.
    Essential EFA
    Max CLA
    Insopro R
    Sesamin
    Knockout
    Pro Liver
    Cissus
    Elastamine
    Primaforce Glutaform
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Primaforce AAKG Powder
    Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid
    PGN Estracort
    FOOD: Scivation Whey and Solution 5.

TODAY'S TRAINING AND DIET!

What I ate today

Meal 1
    Scivation Brownie made with 2 scoops Whey, 1 cup oatmeal and topped with a banana and 18 almonds.
    Grapes and Pineapple

Meal 2 at MuscleMaker Grill in NJ at a Meeting
    Chicken
    Veggies
    Apple
    --Yes, I missed macros, but I was at a restaurant!

Meal 3 at airport
    2 scoops Scivation Whey
    .5 Cups Oatmeal
    18 Almonds
    Banana
    All made into Scivation Sludge

Meal 4
    Scivation Brownie made with 2 scoops Whey
    2 slices Ezekiel Break
    18 almonds
    Apple

Meal 5
    Egg Pancake made with 2 cups egg whites, cinnamon, stevia liquid, and 1TBSP psyllium husk topped with 30g Peanut Butter mixed with Walden Farms Caramel Dip.
    Broccoli
    --Missed macros here, but it was 1am!

TRAINING!

--NOTE: I do warm up sets, but do not write them down. WORK SETS ONLY.

Arms + Calves—SHOULD be off day but I had business at the gym.

BB Curl
    3 X 6-10

115 x 9
    115 x 8
    115 x 7

SMITH Close Grip Bench
    3 X 6-10

225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 7

Supinating DB Curl
    3 X 6-10

55 x 8
    55 x 7
    55 x 7

Fixed Bar Skull Crusher
    3 X 6-10

80 x 10
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

Behind the Back BB Wrist Curl or Choice
    3 X 6-10

125 x 10 for 3 sets

Donkey Calf Raise
    3 X 6-10

220 x 10
    280 x 10
    400 x 10

Standing Calf Raise
    3 X -10

235 x 9
    235 x 8
    235 x 8

Cardio: 20 minutes StepMill.
    Glad to see even your nut allergies seem to be subsiding. :-)

THE NEW MARC LOBLINER
    --A more focused, balanced HEALTHIER Marc.

Marc Lobliner
    Every day all throughout the day big man! :-)

Originally Posted by Jason B. View Post
    Marc,

No such thing as a "recession proof" business. We are all in this together. We are all hurting and suffering to some degree. Even businesses that are still successful and growing have seen slumps and smaller roi's due to customers falling off.

But I agree with you man. Many of our clients are contractors in one field or another and they are being hit very hard right now. Keep the faith bro and your head up.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could some one please explain what the purpose of D-Aspartic Acid is?
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by madles View Post
    could some one please explain what the purpose of D-Aspartic Acid is?
    It's an amino acid with some very valid research and is quite hot right now in the supplement world. Without going into it too much, in actual human trials it showed a pretty significant increase in the hormone that signals the male body to produce more testosterone.

Very cool stuff!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Is Derek's back program and diet working? My back is BIGGER, MORE DETAILED, LEANER and MORE SHREDDED since I won my show!!!

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Marc,

That rear double bi is a great shot.

The lower/middle back is definitely thickening up!!

I have been trying out the 1.5 rep setup for my middle back workouts and man do I feel my back after every session!!

Keep up the great work champ!!

marcos

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is Derek's back program and diet working? My back is BIGGER, MORE DETAILED, LEANER and MORE SHREDDED since I won my show!!!

You always had the size for the back before...now you're just etching it out more and more...AND growing.

I'm glad you guys are still doing so well...my supplements are exclusively scivation now

DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mogulok View Post
    I really don't think this is the issue i've had the "new formula" and thought it was good, not as good as the original but still good,but this latest one i got is like a mutant batch or something. there is no way you guys would put this stuff on the market . you should see it.I get all my supplements from bodybuilding.com by the way.
    Funny that after two days nobody has responded to this...

jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BEastMode
    Lifting to put on size/strength for MMA. Been training since I was 5, and currently looking for a training partner @UCLA.

***Biochem Brah***

My better is better than your better.

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome message Marc!! I love your posts like that!

Your back is looking sick!!
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

Closed Thread
Page 121 of 155 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast