bigbobxtreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help a friend out

Howdy,

A friend asked me a few days ago to help him out. He saw me lose weight, and gaining muscle, now he wants in. He first wants to lose it, so i told him to do cardio, elliptical, thats how i lost mine.

But the he asked about supplements. I took hydroxycut hardcore, then wiprout. I didnt care for hydroxycut, but wipe out was pretty good. That was a year ago.

Anything better out there you'd recommend?

figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) figsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigbobxtreme View Post
    Howdy,

A friend asked me a few days ago to help him out. He saw me lose weight, and gaining muscle, now he wants in. He first wants to lose it, so i told him to do cardio, elliptical, thats how i lost mine.

But the he asked about supplements. I took hydroxycut hardcore, then wiprout. I didnt care for hydroxycut, but wipe out was pretty good. That was a year ago.

I know your asking about supplements, but IMO you should lift while you try to loose weight, doing resistance training while aid greatly in fat reduction. Now for supplements, after he has his diet down and has got into the discipline of working out regularly I would say he should try some Cellucor D4 extreme, I made some improvements with it, but that's just me.
    learning my way through this

*I rep back*
    comeback10percent

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigbobxtreme View Post
    Howdy,

As far as supplements go you want to get the basics

Whey Protein Supplement (NF-Pro)
    Amino Acid Supplement (LBA Pro)
    Creatine (Kre Alkalyn Pro)
    Basic Multi and fishoils

Just remember that diet controls everything...but having all the basic supplements can make all the difference
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    As far as supplements go you want to get the basics

Whey Protein Supplement (NF-Pro)
    Amino Acid Supplement (LBA Pro)
    Creatine (Kre Alkalyn Pro)
    Basic Multi and fishoils

Just remember that diet controls everything...but having all the basic supplements can make all the difference
    dont forget our Lean Fix is a great fat burner minus the buzz
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"