Closed Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lmfao I didn't run off, and DBZ is far from the best action show ever.

Try Fist of the North Star, Baki the Grappler, and Hajime No Ippo, all of those wreck DBZ easily, and are far more realistic.
    My God Given Bodyl: OPX

*ALL NATURAL, & GREAT PROGRESS SO FAR*

|-=[OPERATION X PROGRESS]=-|

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122783091

idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zero-Kelvin View Post

Try Fist of the North Star, Baki the Grappler, and Hajime No Ippo, all of those wreck DBZ easily, and are far more realistic.
    since your back i thought i'd keep you posted. I'm on my 3rd stack of SS today, i'm off to the gym right now.

Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zero-Kelvin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by idsfronttt View Post
    since your back i thought i'd keep you posted. I'm on my 3rd stack of SS today, i'm off to the gym right now.
    Lmfao, I hope your natural xD

idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idsfronttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lmfao, I hope your natural xD
    protein and creatine, no juice if thats what you mean =P

protein and creatine, no juice if thats what you mean =P
    Lmfao @ Creatine, a man like me doesn't need that.

All natural, protein only, creatine I would consider cheating almost, giving you "extra energy" ....extra energy that you won't have when you stop taking creatine, idk, but protein only for me.

dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000) dgib7994 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Last edited by dgib7994; 03-06-2010 at 05:38 PM.

bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dgib7994 View Post
    Haha

Rofl

All natural, protein only, creatine I would consider cheating almost, giving you "extra energy" ....extra energy that you won't have when you stop taking creatine, idk, but protein only for me.
    i wouldn't need it either if i lived with mommy and daddy and didn't work 2 jobs

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are you going to stop eating red meat too?
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I only use protein too but I don't see anything wrong with creatine.

Also at 17 years old you are not a man. You are not even close to being a man. You are barely a "young" man as far as I'm concerned.

i wouldn't need it either if i lived with mommy and daddy and didn't work 2 jobs
    Dude you don't need creatine, you can get it from meats, creatine powder will do nothing but make you look bloated with water weight.

Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    Are you going to stop eating red meat too?
    Why would I do that? Of course not.

Originally Posted by Engineer_Guy View Post
    I only use protein too but I don't see anything wrong with creatine.

Also at 17 years old you are not a man. You are not even close to being a man. You are barely a "young" man as far as I'm concerned.
    Creatine is weak, and so are any other supplements. I worked out naturally, then stopped working out for months and still never lost my muscle definition. You take supplements and creatine and as soon as you stop working out your muscles will deflate, so have fun with that.

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Man all those shows you mentioned suck balls. Ugliest animation and most unexciting characters. DBZ is wrecked by nothing. Who the **** wants realism in an action anime?

And LMAO at you being a man at 17.

[QUOTE=Zero-Kelvin;459497271]Dude you don't need creatine, you can get it from meats, creatine powder will do nothing but make you look bloated with water weight.

Recommended usage of my cell-tech creatine is 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops in the evening (on training day). They also tell you to take 2 scoops in the morning and leave it at that on non-training day. Following THEIR recommended usage might bloat you up.
    I Take 1 SCOOP on training days 2 hours before my workout ONLY. I get nothing but energy and some nice vascularity during my workouts.

So no:
    1. I HAVE NOT gotten bloated in 4 weeks on it (and never will)
    2. Read the reply more THOROUGHLY on WHY I take creatine.
    3. You are not a man, you are a teenager. I am a young man.

Why wont i get bloated? Because I take 75% LESS of the recommended dose on TRAINING DAY ONLY for energy purposes ONLY. It's alot cheaper then red bulls too, one tub will last me 3 + months. I used to get redbulls but couldn't afford 75$+/month on them anymore.

So please, for the sake of GOKU and the Z fighters, GET THE **** off of adult threads, and go to the teenage section of the forum. THANK YOU and GOODBYE!

Yours truly, Idaho Soldier Front

Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Man all those shows you mentioned suck balls. Ugliest animation and most unexciting characters. DBZ is wrecked by nothing. Who the **** wants realism in an action anime?

And LMAO at you being a man at 17.
    Lmfao are you serious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zum-O...eature=related

Please lay off the crack pipe dude, Fist of the North Star has one of the best art styles animations have ever seen, and the story is great.

Ippo has the best story for an animation I've ever seen, and Baki the Grappler is FILLED with nothing but fighting especially the 2nd season.

DBZ aren't touching those dude I'm telling you, DBZ is cool but grow up man, DBZ is for kids, Fist of the North Star is for grown men.
    Last edited by Zero-Kelvin; 03-06-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Dude you don't need creatine, you can get it from meats, creatine powder will do nothing but make you look bloated with water weight.

Recommended usage of my cell-tech creatine is 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops in the evening (on training day). They also tell you to take 2 scoops in the morning and leave it at that on non-training day. Following THEIR recommended usage might bloat you up.
    I Take 1 SCOOP on training days 2 hours before my workout ONLY. I get nothing but energy and some nice vascularity during my workouts.

So no:
    1. I HAVE NOT gotten bloated in 4 weeks on it (and never will)
    2. Read the reply more THOROUGHLY on WHY I take creatine.
    3. You are not a man, you are a teenager. I am a young man.

Why wont i get bloated? Because I take 75% LESS of the recommended dose on TRAINING DAY ONLY for energy purposes ONLY. It's alot cheaper then red bulls too, one tub will last me 3 + months. I used to get redbulls but couldn't afford 75$+/month on them anymore.

So please, for the sake of GOKU and the Z fighters, GET THE **** off of adult threads, and go to the teenage section of the forum. THANK YOU and GOODBYE!

Yours truly, Idaho Soldier Front
    Ok YOU have not gotten bloated because you take 75% LESS of the recommended dosage, so dude your probably BARELY getting any energy from it, and who cares about redbulls dude? Go all natural, who the hell needs energy supplements to bust your ass at the gym? The harder you train naturally, the better, because once you come off the supplements and have less energy, you won't be able to lift what you were doing on them, and if so, it won't be for long. All that creatine stuff is bullsh!t and a waste of money.

So have fun with that flabby skin your going to have.
    Last edited by Zero-Kelvin; 03-06-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000) Bender88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok YOU have not gotten bloated because you take 75% LESS of the recommended dosage, so dude your probably BARELY getting any energy from it, and who cares about redbulls dude? Go all natural, who the hell needs energy supplements to bust your ass at the gym? The harder you train naturally, the better, because once you come off the supplements and have less energy, you won't be able to lift what you were doing on them, and if so, it won't be for long. All that creatine stuff is bullsh!t and a waste of money.

How do you know more than every one on this web site ?

your a skinny little bitch and haven't proven anything. If you had achieved a lot maybe then people would take you more seriously. reason why every one hates you:

1. You talk about how good you are at fighting with no proof. The things you say about fighting make me think you have not been any many fights.

2. You talk about how SS is lacking any many areas and talk about how amazing your routine is, yet you wont post any new pics of your self and your current pic is from 3 years ago (should be lots of progress)

3. Please show me a video of you throwing knives ??

4. You act like cretein is going to give you floppy skin lol You really are a retard. Yes it gives you water bloating and gives a false sense of additional size but not enough to cause major stretch marks.

5. You sound like a total wanker no one likes you and is probably fairly similar in real life. Ill pay you $1000 to fight that 300 pound plus guy bigtallox or whatever his name was to the death. You have no idea how big a 340 pound man who is strong with with some fight training. The fact you think you can end a fight one command with a throat or knee strike is laughable, If Anderson silva has trouble blowing out knees with front kicks (consistently targets opponents knees when still) what makes you think you can.
    Last edited by Bender88; 03-06-2010 at 11:28 PM.

anonymous
    who the hell takes creatine as an energy supp?

I take it to put on some quick muscle mass, which its done a good job of.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wow. Every time i think "man this guy can't say anything more stupid than that" you go and post something proving me wrong.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

FFMI = 24

Originally Posted by Bender88 View Post
    How do you know more than every one on this web site ?

I don't know more than everyone on this site

your a skinny little bitch and haven't proven anything. If you had achieved a lot maybe then people would take you more seriously. reason why every one hates you:

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, that's your choice

1. You talk about how good you are at fighting with no proof. The things you say about fighting make me think you have not been any many fights.

No proof? I don't have to prove anything, setup a fight with my promoter if you want to see proof of how good I am

2. You talk about how SS is lacking any many areas and talk about how amazing your routine is, yet you wont post any new pics of your self and your current pic is from 3 years ago (should be lots of progress)

I never said my routine is amazing, I said it will work, and I did post a new pic of myself which was from late last year, so fairly recent

3. Please show me a video of you throwing knives ??

Send me a video camera

4. You act like cretein is going to give you floppy skin lol You really are a retard. Yes it gives you water bloating and gives a false sense of additional size but not enough to cause major stretch marks.

No, I said when you stop taking creatine and stop lifting weights, learn to read, YOU really are a retard. And I never mentioned creatine causing stretch marks, again, YOU are a retard.

5. You sound like a total wanker no one likes you and is probably fairly similar in real life. Ill pay you $1000 to fight that 300 pound plus guy bigtallox or whatever his name was to the death. You have no idea how big a 340 pound man who is strong with with some fight training. The fact you think you can end a fight one command with a throat or knee strike is laughable, If Anderson silva has trouble blowing out knees with front kicks (consistently targets opponents knees when still) what makes you think you can.

I'm pretty sure BigTallOx wouldn't appreciate you saying his life is only worth $1000, and I wouldn't kill anyone for that amount anyway.

Also, yes I can kill someone with a throat strike, it takes less force to crush the eso****us than it does a can of soda, do your research.

And I doubt Anderson Silva tried to blow out someones knee with front kicks while the guy was standing still and failed, do you even know what front kicks are? Please show me a video of him doing that.

Also, did you realize I said a dropkick to the knee? As in, me running, putting force and weight into 1 concentrated target while he's standing still with his legs not flexed or any resistance to stop the force? Ok then.

See bold

Wow. Every time i think "man this guy can't say anything more stupid than that" you go and post something proving me wrong.
    Can you please explain how that post was stupid and what in it was stupid?

Thanks

Can you please explain how that post was stupid and what in it was stupid?

Thanks
    Just reread it. The stupid part is painfully obvious.

FFMI = 24

Just reread it. The stupid part is painfully obvious.
    Sure dude, you say it's stupid, yet can't point out the stupid part, you fail.

Stop acting like you know what your talking about if you can't back it up.

Sure dude, you say it's stupid, yet can't point out the stupid part, you fail.

Stop acting like you know what your talking about if you can't back it up.
    Everything you have said about creatine. Quit being a dumbass.

Like I said...painfully obvious.

FFMI = 24

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmfao are you serious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zum-O...eature=related

Please lay off the crack pipe dude, Fist of the North Star has one of the best art styles animations have ever seen, and the story is great.

Ippo has the best story for an animation I've ever seen, and Baki the Grappler is FILLED with nothing but fighting especially the 2nd season.

DBZ aren't touching those dude I'm telling you, DBZ is cool but grow up man, DBZ is for kids, Fist of the North Star is for grown men.
    Lol ok not bad, I thought you were talking about the old Hokuto no Ken, I've never seen this knew one...Baki tho they just go overboard with trying to make everyone ripped as **** and its stupid. And Hajime no Ippo I've actually never heard of...

Alright fine, DBZ may be outdated but its still the original. You know it was the sh!t back in the day. Its what got ppl hooked on anime. So DBZ is like Starting Strength lol.

Anyways back to the discussion at hand, your arguments about creatine are retarded. Don't all the major bodybuilders take creatine? And then they have to go off of it for competitions so they don't have the water retention effect but they still can get ripped. No sagging. Creatine supplementation is giving the body more of something that it gets naturally from eating other foods. Just like vitamin/mineral supplementation and protein supplementation. Are those "almost" cheating too now?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, this thread got nerdy all of a sudden. Wonder twin powers, ACTIVATE! Form of, a retarded thread!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The dudes in Prince of Tennis are pretty ripped.

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The lulz are so intense in this thread that it's almost too much, going past lulz and into someplace else. Super lulz? Anti-lulz? I don't know, but I think it's giving me brain damage.
    GOMAD!

Closed Thread