Thread: Nitrobolon II ?

Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Nitrobolon II ?

Hi just got off Sizeon (Old version) Waiting for the new version to come to Iceland and was thinking about trying Nitrobolon II, anybody here tried it ?

Here is a link....
    http://www.trec-nutrition.co.uk/nitr...wder-p-43.html

Thanks.

Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Klumpurinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody ?

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Klumpurinn View Post
    Nobody ?
    Hell, I doubt anyones even heard of it. Stick with the tried and true brands until there's feedback unless you're into frivolous spending......just my point of view.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

yhbuddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't tried that product but I've tried creatine capsules by trec and they were pretty good also got a few friends who buy off them n I hear good things about the BCAA anabolic product. Gunna purchase this supplement and let u know how it is for me
    YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT IN