Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone here with ulcerative colitis using this diet? to be honest i dont think it would work too good for it.

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    It fits in our macros
    I get that. But, and this is taken directly from the book "The Warrior Diet":

What is not Allowed

Refined Sugar
    Refined, processed pastries

He then goes on to explain why.

So again, I'm not sure how to reconcile this. I understand that you're fitting it in your macros. But if the book forbids it, and you're doing it, then are you really doing the diet?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beech27 View Post

What is not Allowed

Refined Sugar

So again, I'm not sure how to reconcile this. I understand that you're fitting it in your macros. But if the book forbids it, and you're doing it, then are you really doing the diet?
    I do that because it's convenient, that's all. I eat what I want, as healthy as possible, and I reach my macros each day.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This diet looks absolutly perfect for me...
    Speak the truth about about a company and its groupies will turn you red.

Research the benefits of Coconut Oil. You'll be glad you did.

MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cant wait for wrestling season to be over so i can try to bulk on this diet

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    It fits in our macros
    exactly...

Ive come to find that a carb is a carb is a carb to me.. how was this tested? well I run every morning and base my idea on a certain carb depending how i feel during the run and if any negative effects were experienced.. ive tried plenty from oats, sweet potatos, white potatos, brown rice, white rice, bread and honey, chocolate and honey, ice cream.... it didnt make a difference. regardless of what type of carbohydrate i finished my meal with the morning after run i never felt crappy or sluggish, AND my bodyfat % hasnt budged.. so now, I just pick whatever I am hungry for.. Ive got no reason not to, lol. And lately it has been ice cream
    IG: chaseirons
    SC: chaseirons

10,000 calorie challenge #1
    https://youtu.be/E1b3hP4IAgg

10,000 calorie challenge #2
    http://youtu.be/o6yhpK84d9U

Fast food challenge
    https://youtu.be/xw1sF0kwpSY

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What is not Allowed

Refined Sugar

nope.. but who wants to see pics of handfuls of almonds to finish out a meal? lol

Fast food challenge

ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000) ironchest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this diet as simple as -

morning until evening - no food whatsoever (maybe 1 or 2 pieces fruit)

Feast time - 4 hours - veggies/protein/fats/ carb - repeat.

Does it badly affect you not eating protein through the day? if cutting do you need to eat your protein allocation in your feast?

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What is not Allowed

Refined Sugar

In my opinion every diet that states something is prohibited or not allowed is essentially flawed, ideological and unfeasible in the long run. There is absolutely NO NEED to set consumption of refined sugar and pastries to absolute ZERO if a person has a well-balanced mental state, is capable of practicing moderation, is very active and eats healthy wholesome foods most of the time. Not only body-composition wise but also health wise. Now if you throw in some micronutrient supps you're basically set for life; can't get more healthy than that. Plus it's mentally healthy because you can go out from time to time and eat whatever you want with your friends/loved-ones and not worry what you're eating and how this will all of a sudden make you a Biggest Loser contestant, give you heart-disease and **** up your athletic performance.

In fact the worst thing you can do is to arbitrary forbid something making it therefore even more lucrative and harder to resist.

Originally Posted by ironchest View Post
    Is this diet as simple as -

morning until evening - no food whatsoever (maybe 1 or 2 pieces fruit)

Feast time - 4 hours - veggies/protein/fats/ carb - repeat.

Does it badly affect you not eating protein through the day? if cutting do you need to eat your protein allocation in your feast?
    Thats the gist of it

Doesnt affect me

Yes, always get in your minimum amount of protein

Fast food challenge

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time for a fasted workout

WIsh me luck, it's rare... but I'm starving hahaha
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Registered User newb-to-lifting's Avatar
    newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newb-to-lifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is not Allowed

Refined Sugar

The book also has all that jazz about not eating things out of plastic containers or anything that comes in plastic for that matter and to avoid it completely.

Do you abide by that too?

I find the book very good and I follow the style of eating but a few things are WAY too nitpicky.

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is just saying maybe some reps for the author of the thread .... hehehe
    BB.Com Male Transformation of the Week Winner
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male-transformation-sergio-villasenor.htm

Football Players Log: Because I want it Forever
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=399320431#post399320431

Personal Blog: http://importedgoods2010.blogspot.com/

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To everyone who replied, thanks. I'd just like to say, for finality, that I wasn't attempting to be critical. I also believe that dogmatic adherence to any strict diet which teaches absolute food avoidance tends to be unnecessary, and, in many cases, ultimately unsuccessful.

svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50) svillasenor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To everyone who replied, thanks. I'd just like to say, for finality, that I wasn't attempting to be critical. I also believe that dogmatic adherence to any strict diet which teaches absolute food avoidance tends to be unnecessary, and, in many cases, ultimately unsuccessful.
    I honestly may have some ice cream if I want it. If I crave it at the moment during my feast then I will choose to consume some. However, with that said I do not make it a staple in my every feast. Main foods are fresh baked breads, eggs, lean meats, peanut butters, olive oil, and veggies for me. Ori does say in his book it is not allowed mainly because many people can not control their intake of such items so it is probably best to limit them or disregard them all together. But I do see your point mate. I guess it is all just up to the person and how they wish to eat during their feast.

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm very interested in this diet and I'm considering starting next week but I have a few questions first. I've read through the book (skipping over quite a bit that didn't have to do with the actual diet and how it works) I want to clarify something.

Due to my schedule (working 2pm-10pm), I won't be able to begin eating until around 11pm at night. However, in the book it says to leave about a 2 hour window after finishing the "feast" before going to bed. Is this really necessary? This won't work in my situation because I can't stay up that late. I wake up at 8am everyday to get my day started (either to work out or to run errands before work).

Also, does everyone cook fresh food every night? I'm a big fan of cooking food ahead of time and reheating it during the week. The book mentions cooking fresh food and eating it immediately to retain as many nutrients as possible. Is this really a big concern?

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fyre500 View Post
    I'm very interested in this diet and I'm considering starting next week but I have a few questions first. I've read through the book (skipping over quite a bit that didn't have to do with the actual diet and how it works) I want to clarify something.

Due to my schedule (working 2pm-10pm), I won't be able to begin eating until around 11pm at night. However, in the book it says to leave about a 2 hour window after finishing the "feast" before going to bed. Is this really necessary? This won't work in my situation because I can't stay up that late. I wake up at 8am everyday to get my day started (either to work out or to run errands before work).

Also, does everyone cook fresh food every night? I'm a big fan of cooking food ahead of time and reheating it during the week. The book mentions cooking fresh food and eating it immediately to retain as many nutrients as possible. Is this really a big concern?
    yea, i work 3pm-12am during the week, and i just cook and eat when i get home, takes me about 2 hours to finish, but sometimes if i am feeling lazy, then i will just cook the meat and veggies and then eat cereal or something easy for carbs, then i just go to sleep afterwards. You shouldnt have a problem with sleeping right after you eat IMO, it actually usually helps me along to sleep lol. Oh and yes, you can cook stuff ahead of time if you prefer to save time, but i like having fresh stuff every day.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    Do you guys eat anything before your big meal? Or just stick to drinking water?
    Just water and black coffee.. You may feel a little sluggish throughout the day, but once you enter the gym and start lifting..you can literally feel the energy rush kick into overdrive. I can go on and on and on.

feelsgoodman

Originally Posted by Zody View Post
    Just water and black coffee.. You may feel a little sluggish throughout the day, but once you enter the gym and start lifting..you can literally feel the energy rush kick into overdrive. I can go on and on and on.

feelsgoodman
    This, plus pre workout stims feel even that much more potent while fasted, serious work being done in the gym!

the bulking newbie beeeyandizzle's Avatar
    beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm considering doing this diet if i cut in the future

i go to the gym and workout at 5am in the morning. it's really early and idk how i would be mentally/physically if i'm not having any real food for several hours after a workout.

will this diet still be ideal for me? like would my body eventually get used to it?
    Last edited by beeeyandizzle; 02-10-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    Endorphin rush = feels good man

Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beeeyandizzle View Post
    i'm considering doing this diet if i cut in the future

i go to the gym and workout at 5am in the morning. it's really early and idk how i would mentally/physically if i'm not having any real food for several hours after a workout.

will this diet still be ideal for me? like would my body eventually get used to it?

I'm in the same position, but there's nothing that says you couldn't feast in the morning after your workout and fast the rest of the day/night. This is what I would do, but unfortunately I use the campus gym and once I'm on-campus I'm there for class until 5 or 6 depending on the day, so I'm just going to have a scoop of protien post-workout and then main meal will at night.

No diet can be followed exactly as it was written; modify it to fit your needs/schedule.
    http://twitter.com/elkobrien

http://www.********.com/lkobrien

(OBF contest log ) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122845401

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ms_Doodikins View Post
    I use the campus gym and once I'm on-campus I'm there for class until 5 or 6 depending on the day, so I'm just going to have a scoop of protien post-workout and then main meal will at night.

No diet can be followed exactly as it was written; modify it to fit your needs/schedule.
    Exactly what I do
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

the bulking newbie beeeyandizzle's Avatar
    beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ms_Doodikins View Post
    I'm in the same position, but there's nothing that says you couldn't feast in the morning after your workout and fast the rest of the day/night. This is what I would do, but unfortunately I use the campus gym and once I'm on-campus I'm there for class until 5 or 6 depending on the day, so I'm just going to have a scoop of protien post-workout and then main meal will at night.

Originally Posted by Ironwake View Post
    Exactly what I do
    interesting thanks for the feedback.

so basically that one scoop of protein tides you over the entire day? just wondering because normally i'm ravenously hungry after a morning workout
    Endorphin rush = feels good man

Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beeeyandizzle View Post
    interesting thanks for the feedback.

so basically that one scoop of protein tides you over the entire day? just wondering because normally i'm ravenously hungry after a morning workout
    Well, today is my first day of it and so far so good.

I had a bout of hunger pains a little over an ago, but drank ~30oz water and it disappeared. Keep in mind also that according the the book you can nibble on fruits/raw juices to help tide you over. I've got a grapefruit in bookbag just in case, but have only got another 3 hours before mealtime so I should be good.

In hearing what others have said, your body adapts to the lifestyle after the first several days (After a week or so on this I'll let you know my feelings on this)
    http://twitter.com/elkobrien

http://www.********.com/lkobrien

(OBF contest log ) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122845401

Rhino83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ulcerative Colitis

Originally Posted by hennessy88 View Post
    anyone here with ulcerative colitis using this diet? to be honest i dont think it would work too good for it.
    Funny you asked, I've been hoping to hear feedback from IBD'ers, too.

I have ulcerative colitis and have been formally following this 'warrior' way of eating the last 4 days. But I'm not new to this way of eating by any means.

In fact, I have been drug free for years thanks to discovering the power of intermittent fasting. Six months after being diagnosed and taking copious amounts of steroids I was still not achieving remission. Surgery was in my future. I knew there had to be a better way. Long story short..

I did the research and discovered intermittent fasting. I bought a juicer and started juicing nothing but fruits/veggies and after a week there was no blood. After 2 weeks, I started incorporating solid foods at night. It's been over 5 years and the only time I've had problems is when I began eating throughout the day. The key for me has been grazing during the day and feasting at night. Then I read the warrior diet and freaked because 90% of his protocol is what I've been following and confirmed why, quite possibly I have been so successful in keeping this dis-ease in hell where it belongs.

Much respect for those dealing with IBD; it can really suck.

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There needs to be some pictures of these feasts...

gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmcintosh22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been reading this thread the past couple days and sub'd- intrigued by the idea and flirted w/ it yesterday to see how I'd respond and to my surprise it was much easier to get the cals in even bulking than eating 6 times a day. The 6 a day method is kool but a bit too stressful and I found my focus was off other than gym time and revolving my life around food was rather irritating honestly. My preworkout potion hit much harder too. I heard about WD a twice a couple day ago then stumbled on this thread. I do believe this method will be quite beneficial and looking forward to results.
    "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." Zig Ziglar

"Choice, not circumstances, determines your success."

mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question( I love this diet...im in the best visual shape of my life..not so well in my perfomance in sports,due to an injury,but im working to fix that...)...If i have a game(futsal game..pretty tough and demanding...),should i do my WD or should i eat a normal meal before the game? Im afraid that if i dont eat, my game will suck...
    someone could help me? thanks
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471063&p=854819153#post854819153
    Cut,cut, cut!

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    There needs to be some pictures of these feasts...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122163361

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Come one guys, this thread is for pics of our feasts. I haven't eaten yet tonight so no pictures.

The WD thread is here, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120853941
    As of 7/13/07 100% rep return green or red!!!