Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb i-Force nutrition TROPINOL !!! When ?

It is for when ?

anonymous
    what is it

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    what is it
    ^^^this
    Chamillionaire "Ridin Dirty" BB.COM Supplements Forum REMIXX!!

They see me trollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrollin'
    And tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

It's probably already out; ie... it's just gonna be another rip off of a pre-existing product, only difference will be that iForce will use cheap garbage raws that won't meet label claims.

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    It's probably already out; ie... it's just gonna be another rip off of a pre-existing product, only difference will be that iForce will use cheap garbage raws that won't meet label claims.
    Tell us how you really feel

Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, that may be true (or not for all I know), but I still want a rep in here to give us the heads up on the product!
    Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? Facing up to that question, and finding a way to go on, is the real reward, better than any trophy. -Lance Armstrong

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkeezo View Post
    Tell us how you really feel
    Certainly!

My bet is that iForce uses somebody to formulate the product, but then tries to not pay them once they know the direction the formulator is going with the product. Then they'll take what was likely a good formula, and bro it up a bit... change the ingredient dosing, add some irrelevant ingredients, and skimp out on ingredients because they cost too much @ 60 bucks a kilo.

Wait a second, THAT ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Certainly!

My bet is that iForce uses somebody to formulate the product, but then tries to not pay them once they know the direction the formulator is going with the product. Then they'll take what was likely a good formula, and bro it up a bit... change the ingredient dosing, add some irrelevant ingredients, and skimp out on ingredients because they cost too much @ 60 bucks a kilo.

im going innnn..............im going innnnn and imma go hard

giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000)
    Certainly!

Hatin on iForce much?
    -~-Aussie Supp Misc Family-~-

Reppin Back (1k+)

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else

Team Martinez 2010!!

Originally Posted by giuseppe_p View Post
    Hatin on iForce much?
    nah brah... just haven't been able to say things like this in forever.

I used to support there stuff... but now a days it all BS.

giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000)

Hope all this stuff is fixed ie TT-33, Have been a fan of iForce for a while and all this crap goin on is makin me sad Supp industry these days is just self destructing, its hard to find any reliable companies out there, but i still got faith in iForce!
    Last edited by giuseppe_p; 02-02-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Reppin Back (1k+)

Team Martinez 2010!!

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I got from PHF is that it's a "Myotropic Growth Hormone Amplifier", no other info released yet

Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alienheat4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Certainly!

If you're talking about reversitol, then preach on! That is without a doubt one of the dumbest formulations I have ever seen. And what's worse is seeing how many people use it as a standalone after a steroid cycle. No wonder so many people get gyno after using it.

Originally Posted by Alienheat4 View Post
    If you're talking about reversitol, then preach on! That is without a doubt one of the dumbest formulations I have ever seen. And what's worse is seeing how many people use it as a standalone after a steroid cycle. No wonder so many people get gyno after using it.
    The second version would of been interesting, had Vaughn stuck to the original formula idea...

But the second one will also SUCK in my opinion.

more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Think it is a tt-33 thang!

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used it, never had an issue with gyno. I'd like to know whether or not any of these "gyno" cases were actually pseudo-gyno, aka fat, or if it was because they read the forums too much and get all frantic thinking they have gyno. I'd like to have some of those peole come on here with the sonogram indicating breast tissue that they got from their doc. Likely, that won't happen.

Again, it wasn't recommended for AAS cycles (as these are usually pretty long 8-12 weeks with multiple drugs), but would do fine for the 4-6 weekers when used on solo cycles, which is what my experience was.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

feels good not being a rep doesnt it?
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by msavin50 View Post
    feels good not being a rep?
    Just noticed that, when'd you stop repping man?
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

Originally Posted by Macrobolic View Post
    Just noticed that, when'd you stop repping man?
    As of today. In the future I won't have as much time to sit on this forum and break balls.

And when I do have time, I don't wanna be censored.

As of today. In the future I won't have as much time to sit on this forum and break balls.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Reppin Back (1k+)

Team Martinez 2010!!

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

waBAM!

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    All I got from PHF is that it's a "Myotropic Growth Hormone Amplifier", no other info released yet
    95% or 5% ???

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What do you dislike about reversitol? Whats sad is the beleifs so many preach by the information they gather on two forums, bodybuilding.com and that wack prohormone board which is essentially made up of the same members.

Step outside the box, go check out other boards and you will be exposed to a life that will have you confused.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    that wack prohormone board
    This. Worst idea ever.

Hello DEA, my name is red flag.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    95% or 5% ???
    Bout 350% actually

uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** just got real
    100% Ukranian

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This. Worst idea ever.

Hello DEA, my name is red flag.
    Not quite sure I understand your post?
    ….

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn...MAN lost a valuable person today..too bad- they are a great company

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Not quite sure I understand your post?
    Was agreeing with your term for the PHF