Thread: Daybreakers

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Daybreakers

I was back and forth on wanting to see this , after all the last "vampire" movie I saw the vamps were little emo f*** that glittered when the sun hit em ...

anyways

Ethan Hawke , Willem Dafoe ( who will forever be stuck in my head as the green goblin ) and Sam Neill have good roles and play them well. Its not a zombie movie but I gotta tell you if you like vamps and an original story line with just enough action and gore ( great effects btw ) this movies a must see.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is this movie out yet?
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was flip flopping on this one too. Ethan Hawke generally annoys me.

Did you see Legion yet?
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally a movie where the vampires are actually monsters instead of emos.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I freaking hate vampires. Back when I was in the ALDA (way before Homeland Security existed), my squad was always the lead element into their catacombs. When they allied with the zombies, we really had a tough time keeping them in check.

Now they're making a comeback.

Great.

[EDIT]Oh, yeah...looks like a really cool movie![/EDIT]
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDoyle2 View Post
    is this movie out yet?
    Ya , its been out for awhile. Its on the way out , only showing on one screen at the local theater ....

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I was flip flopping on this one too. Ethan Hawke generally annoys me.

Did you see Legion yet?
    Ditto that but hes not so bad in this movie.

legions next on the list ...

Originally Posted by bamatank View Post
    Finally a movie where the vampires are actually monsters instead of emos.
    Yep

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I freaking hate vampires. Back when I was in the ALDA (way before Homeland Security existed), my squad was always the lead element into their catacombs. When they allied with the zombies, we really had a tough time keeping them in check.

Now they're making a comeback.

Great.

[EDIT]Oh, yeah...looks like a really cool movie![/EDIT]
    lol

slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000) slowbus is just really nice. (+1000)
    i thought this movie sucked ass. the trailer is way better than the flick itself. i was severely disappointed..

now, book of eli. that **** was tight brahs.

Originally Posted by slowbus View Post
    i thought this movie sucked ass. the trailer is way better than the flick itself. i was severely disappointed..

I disagree but if thats your opinion kid , Im cool with that ...

Im not gonna e argue with you about a movie and from your username I take it your kind "slow" and I dont make fun of the handicapped , have a great day junior.

notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50) notch5507 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    I was back and forth on wanting to see this , after all the last "vampire" movie I saw the vamps were little emo f*** that glittered when the sun hit em ...

anyways

Ethan Hawke , Willem Dafoe ( who will forever be stuck in my head as the green goblin ) and Sam Neill have good roles and play them well. Its not a zombie movie but I gotta tell you if you like vamps and an original story line with just enough action and gore ( great effects btw ) this movies a must see.

I went to see it like a month ago when it first broke. It was alright. I still think the vamps were to sissy and very fragile. I liked what happened to them when they didn't feed MUCH better. As far as gore.. cmon man, you gotta admit that last scene has a bit much.

When ever I see Willem Dafoe I think of Platoon. He was good in that.

All in all it was ok. I didn't feel ripped off when I left. I would have been alright to rent it just the same though. I give it a c+. I deff. think the first Underworld blows this away.

New vamp movies are hard to please everyone.
    You eluded to zombie movies. My fav would have to be 28 days later. Maybe the latest remake of Dawn of the dead. I missed out on Zombie land in the theatre, luckily it comes out on blue ray soon.

Originally Posted by notch5507 View Post
    I went to see it like a month ago when it first broke. It was alright. I still think the vamps were to sissy and very fragile. I liked what happened to them when they didn't feed MUCH better. As far as gore.. cmon man, you gotta admit that last scene has a bit much.

When ever I see Willem Dafoe I think of Platoon. He was good in that.

All in all it was ok. I didn't feel ripped off when I left. I would have been alright to rent it just the same though. I give it a c+. I deff. think the first Underworld blows this away.

New vamp movies are hard to please everyone.
    You eluded to zombie movies. My fav would have to be 28 days later. Maybe the latest remake of Dawn of the dead. I missed out on Zombie land in the theatre, luckily it comes out on blue ray soon.
    I agree with ya on the vamps being better when they havent feed for awhile !!! As far as Im concerned with horror movies , the more gore the better ... as long as the effects are good Im cool with it. I thought the end scene was pretty well done and the elevator scene was even better. These vamps are bloodthirsty and hungry , not the glittery lets all hug vamps !!!

Theres a few ov35 zombie movie fans , Im one of them 28 weeks later was better than days IMO , the remake of Dawn was also really good ( although I like the slow movers better than the runners ) and Zombieland is a must see if your into horror / zombie / comedy type movies .... everyone I know has liked zombieland !!!

sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive read mixed reviews but this movie intrigued me. I don't know any one that has seen it so its hard for me to judge if its worth watching or not. Normally the wife and I just wait for a movie to come out and then netflix it. Over all most of the time I love any thing with zombies in it and if ya like zombies check out zombieland. Now that's a great movie.

These new guys have no idea a select few in the OV35 are already prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse.

sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonargtr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG LMAO funny as ****. Good thing I live in the south more than enough ammo fat hillbillies to where I should be able to survive for a long time. Hell my wife's cousin could feed at least 1000 zombies for a month. Ohh and i will take an ax any day over a chain saw. Axes don't run out of gas. lol

badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50) badrooster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonargtr View Post
    OMG LMAO funny as ****. Good thing I live in the south more than enough ammo fat hillbillies to where I should be able to survive for a long time. Hell my wife's cousin could feed at least 1000 zombies for a month. Ohh and i will take an ax any day over a chain saw. Axes don't run out of gas. lol
    lmfao
    Get big or die trying !................Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius