Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

For all users of Epistane or P-Plex

I wouldn't use it if I were you...

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

No wonder some get gyno symptoms with epi-compounds.
    I suspect most of the ph or designer steroids on the market are similarly impure. The question is how can you plan your cycle if you don't even know what you're taking, let alone the fact that these molecules have never been tested on humans.
    Cheers

Sorry if repost and for those that do not have access to journals please see the abstract below.
    Last edited by ilalin; 01-26-2010 at 10:05 AM.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Session Cookie Error
    An error has occured because we were unable to send a cookie to your web browser.

Session cookies are commonly used to facilitate improved site navigation. In order to use Wiley InterScience you must have your browser set to accept cookies.

Once you have logged in to Wiley InterScience, our Web server uses a temporary cookie to help us manage your visit. This Session Cookie is deleted when you logoff Wiley InterScience, or when you quit your browser. The cookie allows us to quickly determine your access control rights and your personal preferences during your online session. The Session Cookie is set out of necessity and not out of convenience.

ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ilalin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sorry,
    it seems like I do have access to this peer reviewed journal because of my work . Anyways, here's copy and paste of the abstract:
    Analysis of non-ketoic steroids 17-methylepithiostanol and desoxymethyl- testosterone in dietary supplements
    Masato Okano *, Mitsuhiko Sato, Ayako Ikekita, Shinji Kageyama
    Anti-Doping Centre, Mitsubishi Chemical Medience Corporation, Tokyo, Japan
    email: Masato Okano (Okano.Masato@mk.medience.co.jp)
    *Correspondence to Masato Okano, Anti-Doping Centre, Mitsubishi Chemical Medience Corporation,3-30-1 Shimura, Itabashi-ku Tokyo, 174-8555, Japan.

KEYWORDS
    doping ? desoxymethyltestosterone ? 17-methylepithiostanol ? supplement ? atmospheric pressure photospray ionization ? mass spectrometry
    ABSTRACT
    Dietary supplements containing 17-methyl-2,3-epithio-5-androstane-17-ol (17-methylepithiostanol), which is a 17-methylated analogue of epithiostanol or a prodrug of desoxymethyltestosterone (17-methyl-5-androst-2-en-17-ol), have recently appeared on the Internet. 17-Methylepithiostanol and desoxymethyltestosterone are classified as prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list. Two preparations, EPISTANE TM and P-PLEX TM, were obtained from the Internet so that their contents could be investigated. This study involved gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) analysis after trimethylsilyl (TMS) derivatization, liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) in atmospheric pressure photoionization (APPI) mode and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy. Analysis using LC/MS in APPI mode would be a useful tool for detecting heat-labile and non-polar steroids.
    Although the labelling of EPISTANETM indicates that it contains 17-methyl-2, 3-epithio-5-androstane-17-ol only, 17-methyl-2,3-epithio-5-androstane-17-ol and desoxymethyltestosterone were identified in the supplement. The results showed that P-PLEXTM contained desoxymethyltestosterone and its isomer 17-methyl-5-androst-3-en-17-ol. Urine samples can be screened after EPISTANETM or P-PLEXTM administration using the normal screening procedure for anabolic steroids with GC/MS. Copyright ? 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
    Received: 25 June 2009; Revised: 13 September 2009; Accepted: 14 September 2009

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cliffs?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    those who are at the level during which they'd consider these types of products, who should also have done the necessary research, would already be aware that phera is a DMT-derived compound.

the epistane, being a trademark, would have been the IBE product... spiking the product with DMT would certainly be shady practice if we knew of the inclusive amount.

i've read that it'ss created from a 2-ene, which is much like DMT...

brb... tracking the full text down.
    Last edited by _Smitty_; 01-26-2010 at 10:22 AM.

IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000)
    first that artical looks fake and also they are not saying that IBE epistane contains DMT why because our epistane is tested by someone that does work for the FDA. DMT and epi are not even close related

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    those who are at the level during which they'd consider these types of products, who should also have done the necessary research, would already be aware that phera is a DMT-derived compound.

the epistane, being a trademark, would have been the IBE product... spiking the product with DMT would certainly be shady practice if we knew of the inclusive amount.

All posts made by IBELabs are for purely entertainment purposes and do not reflect the actions of the person or company responsible for this name.

Both Epistane and P-Plex have been randomly chosen and tested for purity. The Epistane contained three different molecules. The first one was as labeled, second was a variation of the same substance and the third one was phera. So, phera in your Epistane bottle!
    The abstract does not say how much of each and I'm to busy to read the whole article right now.
    P-Plex showed a correct molecule but also a presence of its isomer (which might not exert the same effect as the original).
    In essence the products of what it's supposed to be pure substances are contaminated. When somebody is looking for a compound that does not aromatize they definitely do not want to use phera but unfortunately they might be in this case. Since most of raw products come from China I therefore suspect compromised product. After this and many other previously detected cases, personally I wouldn't consider using any pro-hormone or designer steroid on the market.
    Last edited by ilalin; 01-26-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Originally Posted by IBE Labs View Post
    first that artical looks fake and also they are not saying that IBE epistane contains DMT why because our epistane is tested by someone that does work for the FDA. DMT and epi are not even close related
    The article is not fake it's just available to me because I have access. The article is online in advance of print and is from a journal called Drug Testing and Analysis.
    You can see preview of the articles to be printed here
    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...21460645/issue
    I don't know if the link will work for you but I can send a PDF to interested parties.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ilalin View Post
    I wouldn't use it if I were you...

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

No wonder some get gyno symptoms with epi-compounds.
    I suspect most of the ph or designer steroids on the market are similarly impure. The question is how can you plan your cycle if you don't even know what you're taking, let alone the fact that these molecules have never been tested on humans.
    Cheers

Sorry if repost and for those that do not have access to journals please see the abstract below.

Most, if not all, PH's and DS's are tested for purity, and have a COA.... by an independent third party.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Most, if not all, PH's and DS's are tested for purity, and have a COA.... by an independent third party.
    I did not say PH's and DS's are not tested for purity. I'm talking about the recent research article.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did not say PH's and DS's are not tested for purity.
    Meaning the active ingredient that they claim to be in there. So if they say theres 25mg of the active ingredient in a 25mg pill, where are they hiding the DMT?
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

I don't think that Phera is DMT derived. Phera is DMT.

Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Meaning the active ingredient that they claim to be in there. So if they say theres 25mg of the active ingredient in a 25mg pill, where are they hiding the DMT?
    Please give specific examples. Who's they?
    I'm just talking about the article soon to be published. Is it possible that only the two bottles the researchers bought were mistakenly contaminated by the manufacturer or themselves?
    Possible but not probable
    Last edited by ilalin; 01-26-2010 at 11:28 AM.

I don't think that Phera is DMT derived. Phera is DMT.
    thanks! i meant to edit that out when i went back in...

and, to the concerned, the article is certainly not a fake.

thanks! i meant to edit that out when i went back in...

and, to the concerned, the article is certainly not a fake.
    No problem

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

methylepistanol willl spontaneiously break down into dmt. that is why you they see a little dmt in the products. it has nothing to do with spiking. and in fact, its probably likely that dmt is the active compound once you ingest methylepistanol anyway

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In essence the products of what it's supposed to be pure substances are contaminated. When somebody is looking for a compound that does not aromatize they definitely do not want to use phera but unfortunately they might be in this case. .

DMT should not aromatize

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    methylepistanol willl spontaneiously break down into dmt. that is why you they see a little dmt in the products. it has nothing to do with spiking. and in fact, its probably likely that dmt is the active compound once you ingest methylepistanol anyway
    so the sparse information floating around indicating that it's spawned from a 2-ene is correct? 2-ene being DMT's inception point as well?

and thanks for the clarification, PA.

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...and PA swoops down from the heavens and kills the broscience in one fell swoop.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

so the sparse information floating around indicating that it's spawned from a 2-ene is correct? 2-ene being DMT's inception point as well?

and thanks for the clarification, PA.

dmt is used to make methylepithiostanol.

and heat and low ph will catalyze the loss of a sulfur atom, which regenerates dmt

its pretty impossible to make me methylepi and not have at least a small part of it degenerate back into dmt upon storage i would think. cuz even at norml conditins you will still have the reaction proceeding. thats why you smell sulfur when you open the bottle

dmt is used to make methylepithiostanol.

and heat and low ph will catalyze the loss of a sulfur atom, which regenerates dmt

its pretty impossible to make me methylepi and not have at least a small part of it degenerate back into dmt upon storage i would think. cuz even at norml conditins you will still have the reaction proceeding. thats why you smell sulfur when you open the bottle
    Thanks Patrick.
    I learn something new every day. Also, i didn't notice the same sulfur smell in cel e-stane...interesting
    Last edited by ilalin; 01-26-2010 at 11:45 AM.

IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000) IBE Labs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks PA for clarifying......we were in the process of contacting our forensic toxicologist about this information now.
    Do you know of anything that we can do to try to prevent this article being published and/or continuing to be available at Wiley with the results looking as though we are spiking our products with DMT?
    All posts made by IBELabs are for purely entertainment purposes and do not reflect the actions of the person or company responsible for this name.

Thanks PA for clarifying......we were in the process of contacting our forensic toxicologist about this information now.
    Do you know of anything that we can do to try to prevent this article being published and/or continuing to be available at Wiley with the results looking as though we are spiking our products with DMT?

i would just try to ignore the whole thing if i were you

it looks like the article's been available since mid-last year.

The article is not fake it's just available to me because I have access. The article is online in advance of print and is from a journal called Drug Testing and Analysis.
    You can see preview of the articles to be printed here
    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...21460645/issue
    I don't know if the link will work for you but I can send a PDF to interested parties.
    I know the article is not fake....your summation just seemed to be fake or more so unbelievable due to the fact that we test all of our batches and there has never been a hint of an issue involving DMT.
    Sorry I jumped the gun in my response, but I will be getting to the bottom of the situation as to why these scientist are concluding this in their analysis.

I know the article is not fake....your summation just seemed to be fake or more so unbelievable due to the fact that we test all of our batches and there has never been a hint of an issue involving DMT.
    Sorry I jumped the gun in my response, but I will be getting to the bottom of the situation as to why these scientist are concluding this in their analysis.
    Thanks,
    it's good to know that all the batches are tested and you guys are keeping an eye on the situation.
    Cheers

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I assume there'll be some more discussion on this at some point after seeing the latest ergolog article. http://www.ergo-log.com/epistane.html
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I assume there'll be some more discussion on this at some point after seeing the latest ergolog article. http://www.ergo-log.com/epistane.html
    Heh. I wrote about this last month, looks like ergo-log has basically rewritten my article and not given me credit. Am I allowed to post links to other forums?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Heh. I wrote about this last month, looks like ergo-log has basically rewritten my article and not given me credit. Am I allowed to post links to other forums?
    So long as they aren't retailers i don't see why not.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Thumbs up

this is a modest dicussion.