jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Avant Labs Vigilance-log by jibbs

Hello all, this is where I will be posting up my log using the new product by Avant code name Vigilance. Right now I am away for Christmas with the family so starting on the 4th of Jan I will be giving out detailed logs on the Supp. A backround of myself is I competed in Bodybuilding for several years before making the switch to Powerlifting a couple of years ago. I will be using Vigilance to help me in my prep for Nationals with needeing to drop roughly 15lbs to make weight.

jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jibbs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright so I'm back and hard into the training again. I've been taking vigilance for 3 days now at 2 pills per day, haven't really noticed much as of yet. I'm going to bump up the dose to 2 pills twice per day as opposed to 1 twice a day. I take this as soon as i wake up and then again around lunch time/shortly there after. I normally train either 10am, 3pm or 7pm depends on the day. On days where I train at 7 i will be taking my last dose of vigilance at around 4pm. I will keep you updated in the next day or so and let you know how things are going.

So i've upped the dosage to 2 caps twice per day. So far i'm down roughly 6lbs this week, but this is mostly water weight from the holidays. I haven't really been doing any cardio either. Vigilance has reduced my appetite and has been giving me that get up and go that I needed to get to the gym. I've come down with a pretty nasty head cold as well but it hasn't affected me too much in the gym as of yet. One day over the weekend i will post my diet as well as training regime with a more detailed log of where i'm at right now and where i need to be

sorry i haven't been updating this log like i am supposed to, but i've been very busy at work and leave for haiti in a couple of hours. I will get back at it as soon as i return.

Avant Research/Labs Rep Colin O'Malley's Avatar
    Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jibbs View Post
    sorry i haven't been updating this log like i am supposed to, but i've been very busy at work and leave for haiti in a couple of hours. I will get back at it as soon as i return.
    How's it all going?
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm