Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 pack by april

herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking 6 pack by april

Here we go i am going o show anyone that wants to get a sixpack by april how to do it. My diet info as well as my weightlifting info will be posted i will have pics before and after.here in the next day or two.All critiques and cirticism are welcome.I will give daily reports questions are welcome i will give advices about nutrition and help try to accomodate your tastes and likes no iam not a professional not yet anyways but i have lost 100lbs twice. My goal is to help people to live better healthier lives it is totally free i dont think something that could change someone life for the better should cost money.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by herecumthachamp View Post
    Here we go i am going o show anyone that wants to get a sixpack by april how to do it. My diet info as well as my weightlifting info will be posted i will have pics before and after.here in the next day or two.All critiques and cirticism are welcome.I will give daily reports questions are welcome i will give advices about nutrition and help try to accomodate your tastes and likes no iam not a professional not yet anyways but i have lost 100lbs twice. My goal is to help people to live better healthier lives it is totally free i dont think something that could change someone life for the better should cost money.
    Just checked out your bodyspace and that is crazy getting a six pack in a lil under a month like that, the jan 2nd-31st...nice work...
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100) herecumthachamp is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking Diet

DIET
    (4am)green tea 2 pills,2 L-carnitine pills,4 L-glutamine pills,4 amino tabs

(5am) post shake protien

(6am or 7am) 12 egg whites with chi chis snaker salsa

(10am) chicken brest and protien shake

(12pm or 1pm) 2 chicken brest and a cup and a half of spinach

(3pm) can of tuna and protien shake

(5pm) salmon steak and protien shake

(7pm or 8pm ) dinner will descripe more after week one or daily

(9pm or later) protien shake

protien shake consits of 2 scoops of chocolate ******** whey (vitamin shoppe brand)

this is breakfest through lunch cals=1629 fat=27 carbs=46 protien=331

dinner i will come up with tomorrow again i will try to acomadate your likes and dislikes with food

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Just checked out your bodyspace and that is crazy getting a six pack in a lil under a month like that, the jan 2nd-31st...nice work...
    thanks boss

maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Def in for positive results.. I'm keen to get a six pack by may.. Love to see how you did it.
    Last edited by maikuljay; 12-06-2009 at 03:38 PM.
    -MMMC-

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."
    — Charles Bukowski

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by maikuljay View Post
    Def in for positive results.. I'm keen to get a six pack by may.. Love to see how you did it.
    see that you are 6'2 and 188 lbs well my my friend you will have a six pack in no time way before may just follow along friend

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The easiest way to get a six pack by April is to start with an eight pack .

I'm hoping to have a six pack by July. Mind you I have a lot longer journey ahead of me...
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

best of luck to you!
    i, too, hope to have a 6 pack by april. (04/04 = 24th b-day).
    i, too, have lost 100 lbs twice; ... almost. (150'ish lbs once, & 50'ish lbs once.)

Talking

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    best of luck to you!
    i, too, hope to have a 6 pack by april. (04/04 = 24th b-day).
    i, too, have lost 100 lbs twice; ... almost. (150'ish lbs once, & 50'ish lbs once.)
    i seen the pics great job maybe you should start your own blogg great work

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

i seen the pics great job maybe you should start your own blogg great work
    thank you, kindly.
    hmm...perhaps.
    but regardless, i'll be following yours. =)

MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the extremely high amount of protein necessary? Wouldn't some clean complex carbs like brown rice and oatmeal be a good substitute for some of those protein sources or shakes? I feel like the body would just use excess protein as energy rather than use it for muscle repair. Are you just doing a very low carb and high protein diet? If so, I don't know how you have the strength to do that til April.

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MP4AU View Post
    Is the extremely high amount of protein necessary? Wouldn't some clean complex carbs like brown rice and oatmeal be a good substitute for some of those protein sources or shakes? I feel like the body would just use excess protein as energy rather than use it for muscle repair. Are you just doing a very low carb and high protein diet? If so, I don't know how you have the strength to do that til April.
    This sounds like a simple keto diet. I lasted on it a whole 1 week before threw in the towel. 330+ grams of fat just cannot be good for someone with a LBM of 130-140lbs. Not in the long term, not for your kidneys for sure.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hig...-diets/AN00847

I'll stick with my 25f/40c/35p thank you very much.
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

Originally Posted by GregTR View Post
    This sounds like a simple keto diet. I lasted on it a whole 1 week before threw in the towel. 330+ grams of fat just cannot be good for someone with a LBM of 130-140lbs. Not in the long term, not for your kidneys for sure.

It would be a keto diet but his fat intake is only 27 grams so it's a low fat diet too.

gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job man, I'm also trying to get a six pack....any advice will help! I'll be following your post!

king1112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks just like Lyle Mcdonald's PSMF to me...

I'm doing the same thing (although 240p, 20c, 30f) as i am only 170lb. I'm losing 1kg a week or just under, while maintaining muscle/strength.

What is your workout program/schedule?
    The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but
    that it is too low and we reach it.
    - Michelangelo

king1112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ps. crazy results, good work.
    The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but
    that it is too low and we reach it.
    - Michelangelo

Talking

Originally Posted by MP4AU View Post
    i guess you would say it is bit of a keto diet iam very carb sensitive but on saturdays i up my carbs alot witch i will explain later

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GregTR View Post

you are right 330+ is to high you only need 1.5 grams of protien per lb of body weight so a person weighing 130-140 lbs they will only need btw 190 an 200 grams

glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DIET
    (4am)green tea 2 pills,2 L-carnitine pills,4 L-glutamine pills,4 amino tabs

(5am) post shake protien

(6am or 7am) 12 egg whites with chi chis snaker salsa

(10am) chicken brest and protien shake

(12pm or 1pm) 2 chicken brest and a cup and a half of spinach

(3pm) can of tuna and protien shake

(5pm) salmon steak and protien shake

(7pm or 8pm ) dinner will descripe more after week one or daily

(9pm or later) protien shake

protien shake consits of 2 scoops of chocolate ******** whey (vitamin shoppe brand)

this is breakfest through lunch cals=1629 fat=27 carbs=46 protien=331

dinner i will come up with tomorrow again i will try to acomadate your likes and dislikes with food
    Thats a hell of a lot of protein shakes I could not work that diet looks like this would put me in keto not something I enjoy really, glad it worked out for you though.

Originally Posted by glen666 View Post
    Thats a hell of a lot of protein shakes I could not work that diet looks like this would put me in keto not something I enjoy really, glad it worked out for you though.
    yes it is alot again that is just a adverage day some day i may not get them all in but i try and on the weekends i kinda take a break from the weekday routine

i guess you would say it is bit of a keto diet iam very carb sensitive but on saturdays i up my carbs alot witch i will explain later
    Oh gotcha. With the carb up it makes more sense. I'm pretty carb sensitive myself. I've found that eating around 75-100g of carbs with a lot of that from fiber 4-5 days a week and eating 175-200g carbs from complex source 2-3 days a week keeps me well energized with no effects from the mild carb up days. Basically a mild carb cycle. Keep us posted, you've got some sick results.

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wanna give this a try...

now, are u gonna get more descriptive into these eating routines/diets?
    Are u gonna PM'ing people?

right now im 188lbs
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000) makaris is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this, though I will be doing my own thing.

5'10'', 175 lbs...shooting for 168 lbs. 8% BF.
    Always rep back 1k+

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    i wanna give this a try...

now, are u gonna get more descriptive into these eating routines/diets?
    Are u gonna PM'ing people?

right now im 188lbs
    i will get more descriptive on the routines day by day judgeing by your pics i think it will not take you to april to get a six pack if you have a diet routine shoot it to me and i will look at it.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by makaris View Post
    In on this, though I will be doing my own thing.

5'10'', 175 lbs...shooting for 168 lbs. 8% BF.
    good luck brother it seems you are just about to turn the corner and achieve your goals

ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000) ImmieV is just really nice. (+1000)

I am down

I am definately down for this.... don' think I can get the six pack.... however, I am down the challenge.

Thumbs up monday workout 4am

mondays workout arms
    Monday Arms

4 biceps exercises 3 sets each 8 to 10 reps

4 triceps exercises 3 sets each 8 to 10 reps

between sets i jump rope for one min(start or with 100 skips) cardio 20mins of hiit 3.5 mph walking 6to7 mph running (after weights

As far as exercises go it is all up to you as for me today goes as follows

A.cable curls 1set 10?100lbs 2set 10?80lbs 3set 10?60lbs B.21s 1set 50lbs 2set 40lbs 3set 30lbs C.preacher seat curls barbell 1set 10?80lbs 2set 10?60lbs 3set 10?50lbs D.rope curls on cable machine 1set 10?180lbs 2set 10?150lbs 3set 10?100lbs

triceps A.tri pushdowns 1set 10?150lbs 2set 10?130lbs 3set 10?100lbs B. tri kickbacks 1set 10?30lbs 2set 10?30lbs 3set 10?25lbs C.dip machine 1set 10?180lbs 2set 10?180lbs 3set 10?150lbs D. skull crushers 1set 10?60lbs 2set 10?60lbs 3set 10?50lbs

and that is it of course cardio after weights. all exercises are detail here on bb.com

Thumbs up tuesday workout

Tuesdays workout shoulders / traps/ abs 4am
    shoulder press 1set 10×225lbs 2set 10×225 3set 10×145

cable laterals raises 1set 10×30lbs 2set 10×30 3set 10×30

calf machine shurgs 1set 10×350lbs 2set 10×350 3set 10×350

front barbell raises 1set 10×40lbs 2set 10×40 3set 10×40

low pully row to neck 1set 10×150lbs 2set 10×150 3set 10×120

Abs cable crunch 1set 10×140lbs 2set 10×140 3set 10×140

exerise ball crunch 1set 20 2set 20 3set 20

lying down cable leg pull ins 1set 10×40lbs 2set 10×40 3set 10×40

cardio 20 min hiit run 6-7mph 1+2 mins walk 3.5mph for 1min

jump rope between sets during the workout for 1min or 100 jumps

Thumbs up sip n on

These are some or the drinks i drink during the day no less than a gallon of water a day it is a must. And there is the protien shakes only with water.To change up things i will drink diet peach tea snapple made from green and black tea no cals no carbs.minute maid light lemonade 5 cals 2 carbs no sugar per can

dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave_k88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW, strong diet and workout!!! this definitely got me motivated to stick to my diet, its like yours in regards to macros, but less protein.

Just wondering, i noticed that your workout is at 4am, and at that time, you just take some pills, I was really hesitant that doing weights in the morning on an empty stomach would result in muscle loss. What is your take on this?

Cheers